Angelina Jolie: 'Silver Linings Playbook' Role?

Angelina Jolie: 'Silver Linings Playbook' Role?

Angelina Jolie‘s schedule might be getting a bit busier!

Later this week, the 36-year-old megawatt actress is scheduled to meet with director David O. Russell for his latest project, The Silver Linings Playbook, JustJared.com has learned exclusively.

Mark Wahlberg is set to star in the comedy, which will be an adaptation of Matthew Quick‘s novel of the same name.

Synopsis: “Pat Peoples (Wahlberg) is down on his luck. The former high school history teacher has just been released from a mental institution and placed in the care of his mother. Not one to be discouraged, Pat believes he has only been on the inside for a few months – rather than four years – and plans on reconciling with his estranged wife.”

Angelina may also be reprising her role as Evelyn Salt in the sequel to the action thriller Salt.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All

yep manny will pay cash for the ex girlfriend and come out smelling like roses.
On the OT note,

I am totally surprise what I read about what sean penn said about scarjo via us lies weekly I thought that is very low comming from a man his age no matter what the situation is.

New Song Dedicated to Angie @ 06/08/2011 at 9:09 pm

I thought this was really cute and wanted to share with the JP fans here. There have been other artist who admire Angie have written songs about her too and this one’s a new one. The way she affects other other people and entertainers is always nice to see.

Laura Comfort releases single called Angelina Jolie
by Clemmie Moodie, Daily Mirror 8/06/2011

“”BRIT singer-songwriter Laura Comfort has just released a single about the Hollywood idol that even she admits she is “pretty obsessed with”….”Laura says: “Angelina is my No.1 girl crush, I’m pretty obsessed with her. I met her in Cannes last year and was hoping to see her again this year to give her the track as an early birthday present. I was so disappointed I didn’t.””

You can listen to a free excerpt of it here:

@first and last post:
Ground control:
Dear sweet Lylian, you are so kind to give Aniston the benefit of the doubt. I can’t do that. I have never believed that this has ever been about Aniston’s broken heart or misery over losing Brad. She was as through with that marriage as Brad was.
>>>>>>>>>
OMG! it’s just as well that lylian is just my moniker!. LOL!! If anyone at my work thinks I’m sweet, I’m done for! I’ve spent the last few years building a reputation for toughness. LOL!
Just so you know GC, I agree that Dedn isn’t broken hearted about losing Brad Pitt, the man. She’s absolutely devastated about losing Brad Pitt, the movie star.
But the scenario you painted GC, did make me wince. I understand it could be seen as poetic justice. Dedn took Brad for a ride. And now, possibly, this theroux guy takes her for a ride. Let’s just hope no kid gets mixed up in your scenario.

@Really Good Interview: Great interview. Never heard Clint this open before, he is a funny guy, dry wit.

getalife(real one) @ 06/08/2011 at 9:27 pm

i love the new song about angelina jolie (lc) boy, download everyone !
love , love the sample , wow,wow, wow!!!

booooooring @ 06/08/2011 at 9:27 pm

Okay, so maybe I was wrong about her getting a complete free pass. This is from In touch – I know outta touch is not the most reliable source but her fans usually believe them, right? lol
Justin Theroux’s Ex: Jennifer Aniston Stole My Man
While pals of Jennifer Aniston are thrilled she has found love with new boyfriend Justin Theroux, his ex-girlfriend Heidi Bivens is understandably not as delighted, as she and Jen used to be friends! An insider says stylist and costume designer Heidi and Justin lived together in NYC’s West Village, and that she had met Jennifer when she and Justin filmed their new flick, Wanderlust. Although Jen’s rep denies it, the trio even went out together on more than one occasion.

Angie will be very busy this year. She is in demand left & right. That’s our Angie, beautiful, talented, humanitarian, loving mother & loving wife to Brad Pitt.God bless them.

Triying to repost:
Angelina is a strong, capable woman and I’ve no doubts that she can take care of herself. However, if any of the following reports are true (summarised below in wikipedia), then I doubt Angelina is doing more than “talk” to David O. Russell.
Angelina loved working with Clint Eastwood, Phillip Noyce etc.. Directors who know what they want and can extract it without abusing their actors and crew. David O Russell has rather different methodology, which included being abusive to crew and actors. Now why would Angelina want to subject herself to this abuse when she wants to come home to her 6 kids and hubby.

As far as sexy female directors you have to admit that Kathryn Bigelow is not bad considering her age.

Hmmm, I think I might have some issues posting. Just google David o russell and click on wikipedia.

completely off topic:
just saw JJ’s post at the top of the page that Jason Mraz and Tristan Prettyman have broken up.

Wow! Who are they?
Do I have know about them, like I have to know about rihanna and gaga because I have a tween who is interested in them?
LOL!

@New Song Dedicated to Angie:

I don’t know if that’s legal. Her lawyers will have to check into that.

wow, who doesn t know jason mraz? He is one of my fav singers. Thought it was strange though that after getting engaged he said they wouldnt marry until gays could. sad though. they seemed really in love.

i love angelina, unlike a lot of hollywood celebrities, she’s done so much good work and never brags about it. i’m so sick of some famous people give birth than preach about breast feeding for months. this woman’s been to third world countries, adopts kids, gives millions to charity, yet she never pretends to be better than anyone else. i hope she works as long as possible.

You go girl, Angelina…..this talented actress is so in demand. They know which ones have real acting talent. Angie gets challenging roles to be directed by well known directors.

dark angel @ 06/08/2011 at 10:42 pm

Is there any news about how she celebrated her birthday? I know I sound like a stalker but, hey, I am a fan.

Passing Through @ 06/09/2011 at 12:03 am

I’m watching Dirty Harry on AMC. Clint cracks me up in that movie and he sure was on sexy mofo back in the day…

Passing Through @ 06/09/2011 at 12:39 am

# 103 New Song Dedicated to Angie @ 06/08/2011 at 9:09 pm
++++++++++++++++++++++
I saw this story on M4A last night and LMAO. This chick is full of shite. Brad and Angie weren’t at Cannes in 2010, so there’s no way she “met” Angie at Cannes “last year”. She’s just another wannabe using Angie’s name for PR. As many people coattail riding on Brad and Angie they need to copyright their names so some of these SOBs have to pay them every time their names are dropped while someone’s pimping their own project.

Passing Through @ 06/09/2011 at 12:43 am

# 107 booooooring @ 06/08/2011 at 9:27 pm
Like I’ve been saying for a few weeks now – It’s the exact same thing Ticky did with Brad only this time instead of stabbing her boyfriend in the back, she stabbed his girlfriend in the back. You know what they say – you can’t teach an old ho new tricks.

groundcontrol @ 06/09/2011 at 12:54 am

Passing Through @ 06/09/2011 at 12:43 am 0
########################
PT as I know you are aware it is Aniston who has no respect for relationships – not her own or others. This is just her usual and historical M.O. Nothing new for her. It’s amazing how she fooled so many people who never really knew her.

LMAO Ticky is now a part time agent for caa lol……

Observer2 @ 06/09/2011 at 2:56 am

@groundcontrol:

GC, I’d have loved to be a fly on the wall when Brad and Ed Norton went to a concert and stayed on Clooney’s place in Lake Como and Tate D. was there too. Tate found out about Ft and Brad from a pap. They weren’t exactly broken up, at that time. Though FT said they were. Was Brad moving his stuff in before Tate got all of his things out of her house?

FT has gone after friend’s men before. She doesn’t care. Right now, it’s all about, see, I can get a guy to dump a woman for me. And it’s for PR and she knows that Brad and Angelina won’t be in the country for months. Though, that is when the tabloids lose there sh$t and start making up really bad fiction about Brad and Angelina.

I’m sure FT’s hens are aggressively defending her because Justin and Heidi weren’t married. Makes no difference, they were in a long term relationship. As long, as FT and Brad were together. Heidi went away on business to come back home to Justin being in L.A. f’king FT. He lied to Heidi’s mom. So, I hope it’s not pretty for him when he returns from L.A. back to NYC. Is this what finally got FT to actually buy a place in NYC? Which, it was, they had plans in motion while Justin was still with his girlfriend.

That pic of them at the MTV Movie Awards after party with Jason Sudekis, she’s leaning into Jason. If you didn’t know better, you’d think he was the one she was in a relationship with and they just took a pic with Justin.

I have to laugh that they went to an after party for MTV, surrounded by mostly yougin’s. And why didn’t he go with her to the Spike TV awards? FT must have showed up and then left. There are no pics or stories of her mingling with other stars there.

And FT needs to forget that downward dog post. Though, it’s appropriate for her, since she is a dog and I’m not talking about her woof, woof looks. She needs to do more stomach toning exercises. She’s not able to fight the middle age spread that goes along with being 42 years old. She hasn’t had a child. But, she likes to drink.

I don’t know if Justin will be able to do the PR fauxmance until WL comes out. She seems to bore the guys or gets them running for the hills. He got CAA to sign him. And she gets, she’s with a wild/ bad boy guy to go a long with what she’s trying to do, which is a complete image change. Too little too late. She’s never been able to handle a bad boy. She’s not bad enough for them when she finally lets the real FT show.

@Observer2:

Nobody cares about Aniston or this romance. Even the tabloids don’t give a sh*t. When she is not associated with Brad or Angie she gets a sidebar on the rags. The entertainment shows are just giving this a mention. Compare that to the fauxmance with Butler.

I was surprised her fans are not all over this. Instead many of them are complaining about what the guy looks like. That she can do better then him. Other than Brad and yes Mayer her men have not been overly attractive. I don’t count that model because they were never in a relationship.

He nutty fans were believing the Brad and Jenny poo back together crap. Then Cannes, KFP 2, and TOL and of course Brad hinting at marriage just threw them.

ONE of the idiots on IUC is rambling that Brad should do a remake of The Way We Were with Aniston.

These fools can’t let the man go. They need to get behind this relationship. Embrace it and hope this guy is stupid enough to stay.

ANGIE IS SO GORGEOUS AND TALENTED! :) <3