Beyonce Addresses '4' Album Leak

Beyonce Addresses '4' Album Leak

Beyonce has sounded off on the online leak of her latest album, 4.

“My music was leaked and while this is not how I wanted to present my new songs, I appreciate the positive response from my fans,” the 29-year-old entertainer shared on her official Facebook page.

READ: Beyonce ’4′ Album Preview

“When I record music I always think about my fans singing every note and dancing to every beat. I make music to make people happy and I appreciate that everyone has been so anxious to hear my new songs,” Bey added.

4 is due out in stores and on iTunes on Tuesday, June 28.

A&E

We still got yo ass on the 28th Bey. ^_^

The album leaked yesterday. I actually like it and I will buy the deluxe version to support her. She sounds great even though the album is her least commerical sounding album to date.

I have to admit this is a classy way to say that. Bee, always so classy even when your lead single is flopping so badly. HAHAHA

In other words she meant “F**k the internet” and all you ungrateful fans who downloaded it illegally

Brainy box @ 06/08/2011 at 3:46 pm

STILL HAS THAT WEAVE?

wesupportbeyonce @ 06/08/2011 at 3:56 pm

Don’t worry Beyonce we’re all still buying it on June 28th. You’re so classy. Shooting for a million bey!

I appreciate that everyone has been so anxious to hear my new songs HAHAHAHA you wish

Ya right her record is gonna flop tjats why she leaked it!

YOU SIMON COWELL STAB CHERYL IN THE BACK. WOW SIMON WHAT A FRIEND YOU ARE? I WILL NEVER WATCH X FACTOR U.S.

I want to listen to it and don’t know where to look. Can someone help please. When I hear something leaks, where does it leak, they just say on the internet.. The internet is so vast. I want to listen.

amensister @ 06/08/2011 at 4:25 pm

the songs are very 90s RnB much like 1+1 and few uptempo songs.
Only RTW is edgy/dance vibe. It wont flop, but its nothing new. Her voice is fab as usual. 6/10

Slim Ortega @ 06/08/2011 at 4:39 pm

You really make me happy … Thank u so much for this !

Um..I don’t know what fans she has been listening to but they’re lying to her face…this album sucks….a few songs are ok but the rest is completely pointless…she has time to push the album back and record new songs….she’s delusional…her true fans need to let her know the truth about her latest effort

really beyonce like her hasband z ^_^

Better than GAGA for sure…

its sucks!

AMAZING 9/10

probably her 2nd best album, i love the throwback vibe. it sounds nothing like what everyone else in the industry is doing right now. it’s refreshing and i appreciate that so i defs will be buying!

Olivia Munn = LoserWannabeHag @ 06/09/2011 at 12:23 pm

It’s actually a really good alternative sounding album! Definitely better than the medicore mindless autotune crap out nowadays! Great to see Bey back with this.

LOVELLYLAD @ 06/10/2011 at 10:21 pm

Girl can sing!! But we would have been better off with the auto tune :D

her voice is awful, they need to stop adding the digitalization that they add to her voice, it’s like nails on a chalk board, even when she sings out of breath (when she does her slow songs after lip synching to a dance tune), she sounds better than she does on her albums, why is that?

These songs are uninspired, too, I keep wanting the DC beyonce’ the one that impressed us to come back, but she’s gone, she’s lost the R&B, the soul. Please, come back, stop with the pop music. Anyone whom states she didn’t go the popular route, is smoking the rock, or is totally deaf to what she really does. Her music is crap because she tries to stay relevant by being like everyone else, instead of staying relevant and trying to be different, which, in this day would be to bring the R&B back to the forefront, so other lesser known R&B up and comers will get their chance to shine, because she’d be paving the way again. That would be helping her community out and helping her fellow sisters out, isn’t she about female empowerment? She should be about helping the females in the minority out, show that she truly is proud to be a black woman by helping to bring back real music, R&B.
Could be she’s really just about the $ and doesn’t want to help her community and fellow sisters out after all, thus the suspicions of attempting to appear more like a white woman, may be true. She’s holding back her own community.
BTW, most of her fans are mostly of the male persuasion that are not straight, she’s said so herself, and then after that it’s young white girls. Most African American MEN and WOMEN (i’m stressing this to prove a maturity level of music lovers) will state this chic has no real talent. And it’s not from hate, it’s from being a music aficionado, from people whom love all types of music. They will all say she can’t dance, she doesn’t have the best voice, but that she IS a pretty girl that is built well.
Not to say she doesn’t have AA fans, because she does, I’m just stating they’re mostly young. And yes other artists have sung her praises, because they’re mature and won’t speak bad about another artist, that’s why. They appreciate that she works hard, of course, but if you got them behind closed doors, they’d give other names as being the best. Look at some of the things that have come to light from other artists, overall they all feel she’s manufactured and has not had to struggle, which is what is truly needed to make a great artist. (her waiting so many years to become famous, doesn’t count, she wasn’t even grown when she did become famous, so, no, she had no struggles, she didn’t live on the streets, go hungry, live on food stamps, have a broken home, at the time, so, no, her wishing and wishing is not considered a struggle by any means.)