Nicole Kidman: CMT Music Awards 2011 with Keith Urban!

Nicole Kidman: CMT Music Awards 2011 with Keith Urban!

Nicole Kidman and her husband Keith Urban hit the red carpet at the 2011 CMT Music Awards held at the Bridgestone Arena on Wednesday (June 8) in Nashville, Tenn.

The 43-year-old actress came out to support Keith, also 43, who is nominated for multiple awards at tonight’s ceremony.

Keith is nominated for Male Video of the Year against Jason Aldean, Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith, and Blake Shelton.

He is also up for the CMT Performance of the Year award, which is given to an artist who has given a great performance on any CMT telecast over the past year.

FYI: Nicole is wearing a Proenza Schouler dress and Pierre Hardy shoes. Keith suited up in Prada.

nicole kidman keith urban cmt awards 01

• Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

She has changed a bit since the days of BMX bandits.

Loving the bangs! Keith and Nicole make such a cute couple!

Am I the only who thinks that Nicole isnt a good actress? I mean..I just finished watching rabbit hole and her performance was so not good. I was expecting a lot more from her and then after thinking about it.. she always plays the same role -.-

Stunning!

OF ALL THE CLOTHES!!! why this?!?!

I need those shoes. Keith as my date wouldn’t be bad either! lol

WRONG! ALL WRONG! YUCK!

Kidman likes her constructed pieces. She’s one that can pull them off. I think Jen Nettles could too.

She looks nice. Nicole i want those shoes…LOL

Nicole’s got blue polish on. So cute! You really need to see the shots in full size to see the dress detailing. Would love to know the designer.

She had her upper lip turned inside out. It’s not fillers. That’s why it is so jacked up. Poor Nicole. So vain and such a mess.

@Dumb gets Dumber:

I believe Nicole got cheiloplasty – a procedure that surgically moves the margins of the patient’s lips and alters the size or height of the pink part of the lip.

Dumb Gets Dumber @ 06/08/2011 at 8:53 pm

@boston61 You believe what Lainey tells you. Dumbass.

The botox, filler and lips are too much on Nicole. I thought she said she stopped all this stuff.

gingerface @ 06/08/2011 at 9:12 pm

oh, child …what is you wearing?

Not my favorite but Nicole works it. She’s got her own style.

Not really digging her outfit but hey it’s her thing. Can’t wait to hear Keith sing.

Jealous people is angry that means nicole is perfect~~~~~

Nicole is very good on green!!!!very sexy dress~~

butterfly @ 06/08/2011 at 9:50 pm

She’s had a lot of work done. Like plastic surgery. Botox on forehead, lip filler, cheek filler, etc. She’s not the only one, obviously. In Far and Away she was perfect. Aging is a natural part of life, not botox.

To Maclame and Skewered Nut @ 06/08/2011 at 9:56 pm

@KEEP READING – NEVER FORGET:

It’s time for you BOTH stop posting here. Both you and Maclean are frightful people.

One worships Urban and Kidman, one lambasts them.
Both of you and your camps need therapy.

No one, NO ONE, visits this or any other site to read your conspiracy theories or diatribes proving the OBVIOUS ridiculousness of said theories. BOTH of you are fruitcakes.

You stay on your blog ranting and defending strangers from the looney fringe accusations of and if anyone wants to visit you they will.

The same goes for Umyths/Maclen and his bitter Birther ilk, the E boards, wherever, etc. The like minded zanies will find you where you live.

All of you are over the top fruit bats who willn ever meet Kidman, never work with them, and never be in their social circle.

It’s pathetic and quite frankly, it’s RUDE and selfish of any of you to attempt to use many other sites to promote your dogma and verify your personality disorders to an uninterested public.

Signed,

Sane in Green Hills

irene olson @ 06/08/2011 at 10:08 pm

Keith, as usual looks gorgeous. He just sang and was beyond awesome!!!!! Nicole looks absolutely darling. Cute hair, gorgeous earrings, beautiful makeup, her dress is so tasteful and edgy. Short skirt underneaath, but she is too classy to totally expose herself, so her dress has the lightweight, coverup skirt. The lady is always way ahead of other fashionistas. What she does with her botox is her business. American people do not like wrinkles and old people. A girl has to do what a girl has to do. Yucky people always comment on her lips; there are times I think it is not her lip filler, but perhaps she had her teeth recapped. Whatever………. Keith is an awesome musician, entertainer, songwriter; Nicole is an awesome actress. And they have the love most of us would kill to have. Kidman haters ===== go to bed!

Wny do they always look so tense and awkward together?

She is looking very, very stressed and tense. Look at her neck – looks like she has ropes there.

Love her hair that way but the dress is different to say the least. Love green on her though.

I really really wish Keith would cut his hair, short. He’s way too handsome to let that hair outshine the face. Hmmm…I think I’ll Google for a short-hair pic of him. Might be one out there.

@….: @….:

to the person who thinks she is a bad actress: I agree. There’s so much dead air around her when she attempts to “act.” You can see her desperate attempts to “act.”
But basically she’s horrible. Complete box office poison and at the magazine where I worked, her covers always sold the worst.

Nicole,
you are considered one of the best working actresses today.
Whay have you done with your lips.
Why????
Why so inseure

she looks so amazingly young… stunning

Beautiful color on her.

Wtf ???? Get a stylist already !!

Keith Urban has the #1 country song on the Billboard chart this week. The haters are losing it because they want his career to be over. Sorry nutcases his career is still red HOT!

seriously Nicole what the hell did you do to your lips!!!!!!

I’m lovin the 4th pic of Nic! She radiates happiness. Such a cute couple!

She looks great – the dress, shoes and hair are all gorgeous. The lips? Leave them alone Nicole. You don’t need fat lips. Thin is fine.

I gotta agree with @MacLame & Skewernut. Both blogs are extreme and both sides still posting on E are pretty stupid. Urban Myths and the skeptics can keep posting the same things for the next six years and still nobody will believe them. They went too far and made themselves look like fools. Skewermistress isn’t any better. Her obsession with proving a few obvious nutcases wrong is nutty itself. She doesn’t know anymore than they do. Her “truth” that there was no “mystery brunette” is no different than Myths “truth” that there was one. Maclen can list hundreds of stats and Skewer can list hundreds of different stats. Neither side will let you post if you disagree. They both push their own interpretations and they’re both addicted to the fight. But bottomline is nobody cares about any of it as much as they care about trying to convince us that they’re right and proving each other wrong.

Grandma of Four @ 06/09/2011 at 6:35 am

PERFECT! BEAUTIFUL! WONDERFUL! BOTH Keith and Nicole!

Brainy box @ 06/09/2011 at 6:49 am

BOTOX QUEEN!!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH HER NECK? LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING IS GOING TO SHOOT OUT OF IT!!!!! LOL!!!

she is BEAUTIFUL, I bow to my Queen :)

Worst dressed of the whole arena!

@Frozoid:

Bad actress. Yes, most of the time. I hate when she talks in that little breathy baby voice. Not good.

She’s got her own style.

Most beautiful woman alive !!! I just cannot understand why she did not get the Oscar for Rabbit Home !!!!

@irene olson:
Irene, you nailed it. One other thing is that Nicole has beautiful legs which showed very well in this dress. I haven’t bothered reading the posts by the regular haters. I know it would be the same pathetic rants. She and Keith manage to bring out the mentally disadvantaged, don’t they?

Nicole looks really beaitiful, I love her hair, red hair looks really good on her. The dress is ok, but she looks beautiful.

Whether you like her dress or not, SHE looks beautiful, happy, and radiant.

Nichole & Kieth are a real good looking couple…they always looks so nice together…

@Miki: Ain’t that the truth! That’s what is burning up some people the most!

I love that Nicole is courageous enough to do her own thing. When you’re rich, beautiful, talented, and sweet you have the right to live your life without having to answer to anyone. This is not my favorite outfit of hers but I still think this color is great for her and love her bangs. Love the shoes but not with this dress…and not keen on the nail polish either. What she does have that I just absolutely love is Keith and his children!! Keith is sooo sexy, sweet and romantic. What woman could ask for more?

She actually looks young, fresh and very sexy in this dress. Most of the pictures do not do justice to the color of that dress. She looks very pretty on television.

***Keith is losing his way. Nicole fans would vote for anyone but him. All of Keith’s new songs are about Nicole. I’m tired of hearing about her. I like his older hits much better. I think he should keep his personal life and his music seperate. No reason he can’t have both. Then he might win some fan voted awards again. When they go to her events he takes a back seat unless he is ask something. At his events she is front and center (she eather corrects him or and’s her thoughts). SAD SAD SAD!

@rwf: What are you smoking? Keith’s won fan voted video awards and the People’s Choice award which is also fan voted! Just admit it. YOU don’t like HER, so you feel it’s YOUR right to tell Keith how to run his life and career. 4th Grammy win, 12th #1 single with NICOLE and HIS DAUGHTERS in the video, video went to #1, top anticipated summer tour. The only person that’s lost their way are the fans that thought they had a chance with him and can’t keep the fantasy alive because Keith is lucky enough to have a beautiful and equally successful and equally famous wife. By the way Nicole-Keith fan sites that are for both of them, TOGETHER, debunk your entire theory that Nicole fans don’t like Keith. WRONG!

Her top lip is not centered under her noise, it is to the left of her noise. Wished she had picked a better dress.

@rwf – it’s silly to say he should keep his personal life and hhis music separate. He’s an artist and an artist writes and sings about how they feel. He obviously feels strong love for his wife. If you like the old songs, listen to them but it sounds like you’re just jealous of his wife. He’s a family man now, whether you like it or not. Maybe you don’t like his choice of a spouse but he does and could care less if he loses a few fans over it. He’s gained even more. Maybe it’s time you haters moved on to somebody you do like and stop wasting your life obsessing over Nicole Kidman.

silly – tulip I don’t smoke anything!!! I’m NOT a hater…. But, It looks like I got both of you bent out of shape.
Sounds like your the one’s obessing over Nicloe NOT me. I could care less who he chose for a wife. I’m happy for Keith and his family.
***You just don’t hear other artist using their spouse’s to write about in ALL their songs. 1 or 2 would be fine.
***Your both rude or took my comment the wrong way. By the way I’m certianly not jealous of Nicole. I’m very happly married and have never thought of Keith as anything but a fan. I just would like to see him win a CMT award agian. If he has won a CMT award with his newer video’s, I’m sorry I posted.
****silly – Your name fits you good. LOL

Lot of JEALOUS people or are the Scientologists still following Nicole around. Nicest couple in show business, Keith and Nicole, and both EASY on the EYES !!!!