Pippa Middleton: Quality Family Time

Pippa Middleton: Quality Family Time

Pippa Middleton leaves Harry’s Bar with her friend and parents, Michael and Carole Middleton on Wednesday (June 8) in London, England.

The 27-year-old younger sister of Kate Middleton and her parents then returned to the hotel they stayed at before the royal wedding.

Pippa lost this year’s British “Rear of the Year” award to 50-year-old British TV presenter Carol Vorderman. She recently completed the GE Blenheim Triathlon held at Blenheim Palace in Woodstock, England.

10+ pictures inside of Pippa Middleton after spending quality family time…

pippa middleton quality family time 01
pippa middleton quality family time 10

WENN
  • Lance Armstrong plays golf now after his doping scandal- US Weekly
  • Jay Z and Roc Nation are being sued by a sound engineer- TMZ
  • Watch a trailer for Sharknado 2- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Rixton's cover of Ariana Grande's hit song 'Problem'- Just Jared Jr
  • Courtney Love will be bringing her acting chops to Sons of Anarchy- Entertainment Weekly
  • Columbus Short opens up about his Scandal exit- Huffington Post
  • Read a career prospectus on James Marsden- Lainey Gossip
  • Brazil's loss to Germany in FIFA World Cup blows up Twitter- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Elisabetta Canalis shows off her bikini body in Italy- Hollywood Tuna

14 minutes and 59 seconds……

Pippa’s a relatively attractive girl, but I don’t get the obsession the media has with her, Kate is much prettier. And she needs to stay out of the sun – she looks years older than her sister.

AnnmarieZ @ 06/09/2011 at 8:05 pm

why does anyone care about this girl????

Talk about paint the town orange. She looks really old for a 27 year old and she really looks like her mother, which is unfortunate.

I thought she was 35-40… she looks older! And… why is she here?

Why is this on here?

Why is this on here?

yes everyone looks better with a tan but…she should really STOP tanning because it has def. aged her a good 10 years…she looks old

@JC: Who is this loser, why is she news?

She looks old,
not cute as Kate…
boring girl!

@Erin: Kate looks old too though

@Sue: Maybe the Bilson and Bosworth checks aren’t clearing and the site needs a new filler “celebrity” to post about.

at least she has a healthy weight. Kate is prettier but looks almost anorexic

Despicableme @ 06/09/2011 at 8:27 pm

The media seems to really be trying hard to make Pippa happen. But then again it worked with the Kardashians.

There is nothing hotness with girl!!! She looks older. Boring blend blah

She really needs to start looking after her skin, instead of frying it in the sun. She looks older than her 27 years.

Just saying @ 06/09/2011 at 8:54 pm

Did you see the wedding. She has the perfect figure and a$$ that you just want to bend over and treat her like a who@re as she screams your name while she has an org@sm. I’ve had a girlfriend that had her qualities and the sex was great.

Addition: The sex was the best sex I’ve ever had and I’ve dated perfect 10 model blondes and none of them came close to Pippa’s type.

This one looks like a mutant version of her sister! she looks in her late 30s.

@Just saying:
You idiot. Go whack off some more.

TheRealMe @ 06/09/2011 at 9:13 pm

JJ’s replaced the Bos with the Other Middleton. We don’t care about either one tbqh.

jdksjdksajksad @ 06/09/2011 at 9:38 pm

@hh:

Healthy weight? Maybe. But “healthy” healthy? Don’t think so. The Middletwits are die-hard faggers (that’s smokers to the Yanks), and with their sun-worshipping/tan bed saloning ways (as evidenced by their aged skin), one wouldn’t be surprised if/when their cells develop the big C. Just sayin’.

Madhatter @ 06/09/2011 at 9:43 pm

Her legs look amazing here- very toned, but, not too muscular.

Please don’t click or post to any Pippa Middleton posts, maybe JJ will STOP. It’s too much Pippa!! I.DO.NOT.GIVE.A. FFFF!!!
seriously I’m going to stop following you on twitter or facebook if I get another alert about this girl. stop it!

Both sisters look way older than their ages. Sad. Bad genes. Too much sun with no SPF.
This girl is straight up orange, like oompa loompa shade, for serious.

Madhatter @ 06/09/2011 at 9:45 pm

@JC:
LOL!
Actually, I happy to see anyone instead of those two!
Honestly.

Butterface is all I got to say.

@jdksjdksajksad: Haha didn’t know y’all said ‘just sayin’ over there. It’s distinctly American slang imo. Just can’t hear it with a Brit accent. Just sayin ;-)

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 06/09/2011 at 9:47 pm

LOL

@dee: You just clicked the link AND commented yourself? So why ask people to do that, if you do it yourself? :)

I don’t understand people’s saying that she doesn’t look 27. Who, pray tell, would be an example of someone who looks 27.

We finally got rid of Paris Hilton, please get rid of this girl too. We don’t care about socialites in this country! They have and serve no purpose.

Adora Adams @ 06/09/2011 at 10:43 pm

I dont get fuss about her!

WhoGivesAFLIP @ 06/09/2011 at 11:47 pm

YaWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWn!

I *really* don’t understand the fascination with Pippa? She almost gets more coverage that Kate. She’s supposedly two years younger than Kate is, yet looks older? What does she do, other than being a sibling?

Seriously….

why is she here jared? i dont think she’s hot! she looks old for her age. i saw the wedding and she didnt impressed me at all; even my 2 brothers didnt think she’s pretty.

OH MY GOD YOU STUPID GIRL, STOP WITH THE TANNING, GROSS GROSS GROSS

Wow, the sister of a girl who married a redundant royal. Seriously? I wasn’t fond of Kate prior to the wedding as the media coverage was ridiculous as she’s nothing special (neutered robot personality, pretty looks but nothing spectacular). However I appreciate her a lot more now her sister is being thrust into our faces. Although far too skinny and has aged beyond her years, Kate is atleast a tiny bit more relevant and at least doesnt seem the least bit famewhorish unlike her sister and her dreadful tan.

And this is my last post on the suject so not to encourage JJ and his bad taste as no matter the relevance I’m sure we’ll be bombarded ala Rachel, Isabel etc.

SHE’S UGLY! not even average looking……..

skyhigh91 @ 06/10/2011 at 6:27 am

Wait, why am I even here?

Brainy box @ 06/10/2011 at 7:07 am

YUCK ORANGE!!!! I AM SURPRISED THE CAMERA LENS DIDN’T BREAK!!!!!

Pippa’s face is a testament of what so many white women do not know – the sun AGES your face. You all want to look sun kissed? You all end up looking like the hide of a dehyrated fruit or a the pelt of a taxidermised featherless bird. Do yourselves a favour and keep out of the sun, gee your skin could recycled as a bath mat when you die.

Who is this girl and what is she doing on this website every freaking day???? She’s not a celebrity!!!!!!

Orange doesn't becomes @ 06/10/2011 at 10:40 am

YOU!!! Stay off the sun!!

I love her sister

Danielik25 @ 06/10/2011 at 11:38 am

She isn´t pretty or hot ! Maybe for some Englishemen only…

She is destroyed by Sun. Seems older than her sis. Yuck!

How old is she??? They both look very old

She’s weird looking. Hate her eyebrows.

I do not get the appeal of this woman at all. I dont know why the British Media has decided to build her up into some huge phenomenon. Yes she is skinny, but she is’nt particularly attractive, has no bum at all and looks way older than 27. What is all the hoopla about?

@Erin, soo agree wiyh your post! Couldn’t have said it better myself…

Her sister looks old too. They both have bad genes.