Taylor Swift Discovers Columbus

Taylor Swift Discovers Columbus

Taylor Swift performs live in concert at the Nationwide Arena on Tuesday (June 7) in Columbus, Ohio.

The 21-year-old country superstar was scheduled to make a special appearance with The Black Eyed Peas at the historic Chase presents the “Concert 4 NYC” in Central Park on Thursday (June 9). Unfortunately, the appearance had to be canceled do to inclement weather.

“I was like ‘I get to sing with Fergie in NYC?!’ and then there was rain and lightning and they’re like ‘it’s cancelled’ and I was like :-(” Taylor tweeted.

Taylor and Shania Twain kicked off the CMT Awards show with a Thelma & Louise-inspired video parody.

taylor swift discovers columbus 01

• Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

hi, you’re ugly.

she needs to drop the whole heart thing like yesterday.
it’s ultra cheesey.
she’s cheesey enough.
she doesnt need to induce vomit.

Beautiful!!! @ 06/10/2011 at 9:51 pm

She is gorgeous. Concert officials from the Black Eyed Peas concert said that as soon as Taylor signed on to do the concert, all 6000 VIP $500.00 a piece concert tickets sold out. This girl definately knows how to sell out arenas, stadiums, and now parks. I hope Taylor gets to perform with Fergie when the benefit gets rescheduled.

Get a Life @ 06/10/2011 at 9:54 pm

@nica: Hmmmm. Taylor has been doing the heart hand sign for years. Of course she didn’t invent it, but she made it popular and now other celebs have been spotted doing it. It means love. What is so wrong with that? I think you might acutally need some love in your life since you do not respect anyone and just make fun of people online. Grow up!

LOVELLYLAD @ 06/10/2011 at 9:57 pm

Y she copying the Katy Perry heart in the hand thind stupid wannabe!

seriously? @ 06/10/2011 at 9:57 pm

@jane Why don’t you post a picture of yourself and let everyone judge you. I can gurantee Taylor is a whole lot prettier than you.

Ahhh. Saw her in Florida and she was beyond amazing. Love her.

wow in my hometown! sweeeetttt.

@LOVELLYLAD: There is a word for you. It’s called IDIOT!

That Little Black Dress @ 06/10/2011 at 10:19 pm

I love Taylor’s concert hair. It’s big and sexy. She needs to wear it like that more often. I am loving this gold dress. I can’t wait to see her this summer in Boston.

I love that people hate her here, she’s way too f*cking boring, I used to like her, but she just doesn’t have anything new, the tour kinda look likes the old that she did for supporting her “Fearless” album. Please Taylor, change your style make something new, you’re so boring.

DETROIT BABY!!! @ 06/10/2011 at 11:02 pm

Taylor Swift Detroit Tomorrow! WOOO HOOO! I absolutely can not wait. I got tickets as part of my college graduation present. Over 45,000 are going to be their. Can not wait.

@Kiki: I have seen both shows and the Speak Now Tour is amazing. I didn’t think she could top the Fearless Tour, but she did. I don’t know where you get that both her tours are the same. If you haven’t been, you shouldn’t judge! By the way, saying that your happy with other people being an online bully is just plain rude. Let me guess, your still in middle school and push people down who are different in the hallway. GROW UP!!

@seriously?: LOL do you really want me to do so ? because I seriously can lmao !

…I was like…and it was like, she was like, you know?

“Why does she always have 13 on her hand? I’ve noticed that a long time ago. Just wondering.”
IT’S HER SHOE SIZE. SHE’S 5’11 AND HER FEET ARE BOATS

@namers haha i was like..really like..thinking the same thing. she needs to stick to singing and not writing

Kristen Brown @ 06/11/2011 at 11:02 am

I think it’s amazing Taylor is selling out arenas and such. I’m going to see the Speak Now Tour in Indy this summer and I hear the show is like a broadway. Looking at the comments people have made I think it is interesting how opinions are not respected. At the same time, it seems childish for people to call one another idiots and ugly.

I am so excited! I get to see her tonight. I am beyond excited. I hope I get to go back to the Tea Party.

Brainy box @ 06/11/2011 at 1:46 pm

BORING AND CAN’T SING…..NEXT!!!!!

She sounds like a 14yearold while tweeting lol

Please Don't Be True! @ 06/11/2011 at 2:02 pm

I keep on seeing on twitter that Joe and Taylor might be reconnecting. Please NO, NO, and NO! I love Taylor and I am one of her biggest fans and I would stop being a fan if she starts dating him again. It’s not how he broke up with her, its his status. He is nothing but a teen bop that is featured in Tiger Beat every week. She has worked hard to become a superstar and be invited to Oscar partys and have older celebs claim that they love her. It is bad enough that she is friends with Selena who is dating Bieber. Seriously Bieber. She would definately lose her older fans if she began dating the disney dude again.

Joe is GAY!! @ 06/11/2011 at 5:40 pm

@Please Don’t Be True!: I hope not either. Everytime that dude try’s to give a sexy look, he just looks even gayer. I don’t know how anyone could date a dude that likes to wear white suits and skinny jeans that shows off their thunder thighs. I can’t beleive he is putting out a dance album. I can’t stop laughing at that. She would look really stupid if she even tried to date him again. It would ruin her.

TO WHAT EXTENT DOES TAYLOR HAVE ANY NEW CONCEPTS IN HER PERFORMANCES, BECAUSE FROM EVERY SINGLE CONCERT IMAGE I SEE, SHE IS WEARING THAT SAME FLAPPER DRESS AND MAKING A PEACE SIGN?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All