Bradley Cooper & Zoe Saldana: Kiss Kiss for 'The Words'!

Bradley Cooper & Zoe Saldana: Kiss Kiss for 'The Words'!

Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana lock lips while filming their new movie, The Words, on Tuesday (June 7) in Montreal, Canada.

The 36-year-old actor and 32-year-old actress co-star in the drama thriller about a writer who discovers the price he must pay for stealing another author’s work.

The next day, Bradley hit the film’s set again to shoot some scenes by himself.

Bradley‘s rumored new gal pal, Olivia Wilde, and Chronicles of Narnia star Ben Barnes also recently joined the cast.

10+ pictures inside of Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana filming The Words

bradley cooper zoe saldana words 01
bradley cooper zoe saldana words 02
bradley cooper zoe saldana words 03
bradley cooper zoe saldana words 04
bradley cooper zoe saldana words 05
bradley cooper zoe saldana words 06
bradley cooper zoe saldana words 07
bradley cooper zoe saldana words 08
bradley cooper zoe saldana words 09
bradley cooper zoe saldana words 10

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Oh Sure you two are doing a hard job..lol

whogoesthere? @ 06/11/2011 at 11:10 am

That acutually sounds like an interesting plot.

Hey that sounds like a good storyline. I’ll be looking out for that.

he is so handsome and i can’t wait to see this movie..
…im happy 2day…been wantin 2 chat wit my bfriend in army, but couldn’t afford a laptop..this site email me a coupon & i picked it up 1 no cost sameday.. http://ow.ly/54DEL

If only this was real. They’d make a cute couple!

They look cute together. He’s looks alot better than her fiance that’s for sure!

@ June, I know it’s bad to say that but I agree. She can do better than the guy she’s with. Bradley is just the man. LOL

Looks good so far. LOL

She’s so pretty. She looks like a classic black woman.

Given that he speaks fluent French, he must be having fun filming in Montreal. It’s a beautiful city. Also, Zoe looks gorgeous!

Brainy box @ 06/11/2011 at 1:36 pm

AND THEY CALL THIS ”WORK”?

She is actually a mixture of Pueto rican , lebanese and spanish. I have seen her mom in instyle magazine. Her mom is NOT black. Her mom looks very similar to Michelle Rodriguez and has wavy hair. Her dad must of been a very dark skin black man. She does not look like a classic black woman. More like a classic hispanic woman. Kelly Rowland / Jennifer Hudson are classic black women.

People say he is gay. I think he might be. He uses famous actresses for PR, I doubt he ” loves ” women. Still…..if he is straight, I think He and Olivia Wild would make a hot couple . She is beautiful and she is dresses quite stylish. It would be quite cute to seem them go on their starbucks runs.

I would love to see him with Brit babe, Rosie Huntington whitely. That would be the couple of year. I think Zoe Saldana is withe man she feels she should be with………… Don’t know what an out of work failed actor who runs a fashion blog can bring. But maybe it is for another personal reason.

Hotel del Coronado @ 06/11/2011 at 3:04 pm

These people are filming a movie ! Not dating .
WOW at some of the comments , ditching someone because he is broke , dating someone because he /she is cute or beautiful , agents advising who should you date ,um.. real ‘ mature ‘ .

sweety pie @ 06/11/2011 at 4:36 pm

@Hotel del Coronado: i couldnt have said it better myself and what’s with all this race talk can we just not see zoe as a classy person whether black, hispanic or white who the fcuk care? no one gives a fcuk where she got her beautiful compexion from @tammy really?

sweety pie @ 06/11/2011 at 4:44 pm

PS: @tammy i wasnt being sarcastic about the beautiful part, she’s beautiful for many reasons i was just saying we dont need her family history or you speaking of her dad’s complexion in that manner or of you speaking of being black as being a downgrade

@sweety pie:

True enough, but at the same time I can’t remember a woman “of color” doing so many roles opposite white guys (even Avatar). I think it is interesting, something of a first and speaking for many other like-minded white guys, I have to say…I approve.

sweety pie @ 06/11/2011 at 6:53 pm

@anon: i agree and infact i’ll be the first to thumbs you up on that, i guess i’m sensitive so i didnt appreciate the tone in tammy’s comment it was like dont downgrade zoe she’s not like jennifer hudson etc. (or atleast that’s how it sounded to me). Anyway that’s the reason i wanted to avoid race not to ignore the fact that it’s hard for a woman of colour (hispanic, black, asian etc.) but to avoid racist comments

@Tammy/Jackie It doesn’t matter what race/ethnicity a person dates. So superficial, get help.
#kbye

@BlancaLatina I agree!!!!!!
Hispanic? She does not look hispanic at all, sorry! She looks like a black woman. I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with black women, but let’s not pretend that she’s anything but! She has the nose and hair texture of black women.
I do think she is a pretty girl but she is also black, a blind person can see that!!!

Zoe has a weird face, she is not attractive, and she is NOT a latino. Dom, PR, Haitians, etc. are black like this girl with her wide, african nose!

It’s over. You’ve won. You have proven that you think you are better because your skin is brighter than someone elses. Skin color is just that, skin color. We are too far along in this world for that kind of hate. #STUPID

Tommy, BlancaLatina/Ortiz = SAME ugly, bitter wannabe white troll.

This person also hangs out on Bossip.

Tammy
Zoe Saldana has no Lebanese or Spanish mixture. She is a black Dominican/Puerto Rican. Hispanics can be black. African American are not the end all be all of ‘classic’ black people.

Renee
Zoe Saldana is the poor man’s Thandie Newton? What was the last movie Thandie has been in? LOL. On the other hand Zoe has been in film after film, one of them being turning out to be the highest grossing film of all time.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All