Gerard Butler Bikes with a Buddy

Gerard Butler Bikes with a Buddy

Gerard Butler goes for a bike ride with a friend on Monday (June 13) in Los Angeles.

The night before, the 41-year-old Scottish actor hit up the ESPN Zone at L.A. Live, where he and his entourage watched the Dallas Mavericks take on the Miami Heat to win the NBA Championship.

At one point in the night, a female fan approached Gerry and asked for a pic.

When he told her it would cost a dollar, she gave him a bill and “he took it and then gave it back after they took a picture,” a source told E! Online.

“He actually insisted on taking a couple of pictures, including a close-up,” the source said, adding that Gerard was “super nice and friendly” to everyone around him.

Last week, Gerard suited up for the 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards in NYC.

gerard butler bicycle 01
gerard butler bicycle 02
gerard butler bicycle 03
gerard butler bicycle 04

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All
was lookin good.... @ 06/13/2011 at 9:30 pm

……….until i looked down and saw ugly red pants, wtf does he think when he gets dressed??

He looks good. It is good to see he is keeping up with his fitness workouts. Look at those eyes.

angelsrock @ 06/13/2011 at 9:34 pm

Gerry, I swear you are the Energizer Bunny. Always on the go!!!
I’m tired just reading about your life!!! Enjoy it to the hilt, buddy!!

I’m not too sure about those red pants, yo, but very happy to see him sporting a helmet!

Maggie P. U. @ 06/13/2011 at 9:40 pm

K. 5 bucks sz Georgia* is going to say she rode with them…

angelsrock @ 06/13/2011 at 9:41 pm

@was lookin good….:

He is either color blind or just snatches clothes out of the drawer/closet/floor and doesn’t give a flying fvvk. He obviously NEVER looks in a mirror.
His stylist(s) must throw up a little every time they see these random pics.
And what’s hilarious is that he is up for a fashion award in Scotland. LOL
Hopefully they just use red carpet pics for the voters.

@was lookin good….: I just think he throws on what is the most comfortable and handy at the time. He saves the good stuff for the red carpet. He is like night and day in his fashion sense.

Butler's Menopausal Psychos @ 06/13/2011 at 9:45 pm

@Maggie P. U.:
Georgia is one of the Menopausal Psychos.

@was lookin good….:
“wtf does he think when he gets dressed??”
“Hey look at me!” :P

@Manny:
or
“See Mum I can dress myself.” :P

did anyone else read on the internet that Bianca is pregnant and engaged to a reality tv guy?

The Noise In The Walls @ 06/13/2011 at 10:17 pm

Hey Gerry..nice..He’s wearing his sweats..what are you suppose to wear when you’re biking..a tux??..Comfort all the way..and why not

Ah, those pants lol. His fashion sense never ceases to amaze me lol

so gullible @ 06/13/2011 at 10:22 pm

@angelsrock: What, red, white and blue very much Team USA!

angelsrock @ 06/13/2011 at 10:29 pm

@so gullible

I was actually thinking that too! Go red, white, and blue. I just ain’t digging the red pants. But he is soooo cute; he gets a fashion pass today!

He is still gorgeous…..red pants or not. Those eyes….beautiful…

angelsrock @ 06/13/2011 at 10:34 pm

@The Noise In The Walls:

I’m not against the sweats at all. Of course he’s dressed to ride and work out. But red pants?

WHAT !? he goes for a bike ride with a friend !?…hmmm…in Hollywood it means that he is gay..right ? ;P CRAZY WORLD ;)

Like No Other @ 06/13/2011 at 11:32 pm

@yrt:

Bianca got married in May to Jesse Beck, a guy who was on the Bachelorette show. Never heard anything about her being pregnant.

Glad to see he’s wearing a helmet after seeing him ride around on a motor cycle with out one! LOL! Red pants mean, “See me and don’t run me over with a car!” Back in la la land and the crazy drivers!

Maggie P. U. @ 06/13/2011 at 11:59 pm

@ Eve #19…… I guess that is why I got run over that day on my bike here in Burbank-I wasn’t wearin’ red or even bright orange! LOL.

Peace.

Living a full life.

Beautiful eyes!!! You got it right Lolita. Great eye candy! But the outfit is so he can be ready for the fourth of July parade. All he needs now is some streamers and a flag and he’s all set. ;)

Is that a helmet or a highlight cap? With the hair sticking out, I can’t tell.

@angelsrock: Sweats + bicycle chains = face-plant over handlebars.

other site has pics of the guy he was riding with

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All