Jennifer Aniston Covers 'Marie Claire' July 2011

Jennifer Aniston Covers 'Marie Claire' July 2011

Jennifer Aniston wears an Ann Demeulemeester jacket and Gucci briefs as she graces the cover of Marie Claire magazine’s July 2011 issue, on newsstands Tuesday (June 31).

Here’s what the 42-year-old Horrible Bosses star had to share with the mag:

On what she spent her first paycheck on: “I spent my first paycheck on a vintage Mercedes. I was struggling a little in New York, working as a waitress at Jackson Hole but not really getting any consistent acting work. Then I moved out here to Los Angeles, and I started getting pilots and working pretty regularly. I still didn’t make any decent money until I got on Friends.”

On what she’d be doing if she weren’t an actor: “Maybe an interior designer. I love seeing a house and thinking about how it should be redone or restored. I spent a lot of time doing my current house, and it’s beautiful…It’s like a beautiful work of art, and I’m very proud of it.”

For more from Jennifer, visit MarieClaire.com!

Bigger cover pic inside…

jennifer aniston marie claire july 2011 01

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

Beautiful :)

Who’s a homewrecker now? “Uncool,” Jen. If only Justin Theroux was half as hot as Brad, I’d be more interested in this story.

I love this girl :) Can’t wait for Horrible bosses, it seems hilarious :))

HOT! what a cougar

WHO IS SALT ? @ 06/14/2011 at 11:40 am

Should we use the looniffer ethimology and use :
- a) Skankiffer
- b) H0niffer
- c) Slutiffer
- d) the three of them
to describe the new h0mewrecker in town, former urinated dumpee ?

Boing12307 @ 06/14/2011 at 11:41 am

I don’t like her movies, but she is good looking for someone her age…

Hotness personified.

hot legs :) dude, I love her body, the best body in hollywood

she spended her first paycheck on vintage Mercedes? Nice paycheck we’r talking here… well she deserves every penny she is getting, I love her movies! Can’t wait for HB

slig o lambert^________^ cute @ 06/14/2011 at 11:47 am

good looking female… like her

No wonder Brad left her…she seems really superficial and dense.

I love her… I enjoy watching her movies, especialy Just Go With It, she was amazing in it, she and Adam should do more movies definitley!

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 06/14/2011 at 11:50 am

ok, I don’t like her, but she is HOT on this picture… look at her body!? AMAZING, and she is 41 years old O_o WoW!

She broke up Justin Theroux and Heidi Bivens’ relationship. Who’s the homewrecker now?

I love the Marie Claire photo series!!! Especially the dancing pics with Charlie Day!!!

White Swan @ 06/14/2011 at 11:52 am

wow… She looks good here

Fake Anuston Blindsided Heidi @ 06/14/2011 at 11:54 am

Tell me, how not to love her!? She is good looking, talented and successful actress. I wish her all the best in life

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 06/14/2011 at 11:55 am

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 06/14/2011 at

Get your own name you pathetic ho. Stop stealing my name you chicken sh!t.

She is ugly. A copy cat and a homewrecker.

ANGELINAjolieROCKS @ 06/14/2011 at 11:57 am

I don’t get it why Jolie fans hate Jennifer? She is beautiful and talented, she never said anything bad about Angelina, and yet these few pathetic people keep on bashing her? If u don’t like her, just move on, but I don’t see any reason why not to love her…

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 06/14/2011 at 11:58 am

@Media Wh@re MANiston:
wtf? lay off my user name you ****

JennFOREVER @ 06/14/2011 at 12:00 pm

@Media Wh@re MANiston:
when you say copy cat you meen she stole some other woman husband, just like MANgelina? cuz yeah, I guess she learned from the best…

@WHO IS SALT ?: if she is the “new homewrecker in town”, who’s the old homewrecker???

AnistonFANforever @ 06/14/2011 at 12:06 pm

wow… how many haters are here… get a life loosers, if you don;t like Jennifer, go somewhere else, because this site should be called JustJennifer :) cuz she is main news here :)

@SnOOKIE:
we all know the answer for that, ANGELINA JOLIE… I like her, I like her movies, and I don’t care about her private life, but her fans are sooo anoying… they say it is ok when Angie steal someons husband, but if some other chick does that, lets hate her, because she aint Angie… thats stupid… GROW UP!

Can’t wait to buy this and see other pictures :) she is beautiful :) LOVE U JENN :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All