Leighton Meester: California Concert Gal!

Leighton Meester: California Concert Gal!

Leighton Meester rocks the house at her concert at the Troubador on Monday (June 13) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 25-year-old actress and singer performed numerous songs, and even accompanied herself on the guitar! The band Check in the Dark was the opening act.

Leighton‘s Gossip Girl co-star Michelle Trachtenberg was in the audience to support her pal!

Leighton tweeted, “Yay! Back on US soil and gettin excited for the Troubadour:) Get there at 8pm to see @checkinthedark open!! #isitmondayyet”

Last week, Leighton was in London for the launch of the Vera Wang fragrance, LoveStruck.

Leighton Meester – Performance Video
leighton meester california concert 01
leighton meester california concert 02
leighton meester california concert 03
leighton meester california concert 04
leighton meester california concert 05

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

nice try at hippie indie chick look. hope she shaved her pits.

…it’s also possible to make it in Hollywood without a reality show…

she looks ugly ,this hair style isnt good on her

WOO GO LEIGHTON!!! she did indeed rock the house jj!! cant wait for your album! she sounded amazing, like an angel!

Ed Westwick @ 06/14/2011 at 10:06 am

@xoKel_Belxo:
Angel must be fugly

No reason to hate Leighton. She’s too adorable and too georgeus!

Despicableme @ 06/14/2011 at 10:27 am

Beautiful girl, the best thing Gossip Girl has to offer.

oh please,don’t call Leighton “fugly”,do you understand even what the word means?! It is so “hollyweird” to acknowledge Blake Lively because she looks so American but not Leighton,she is the reason why people watch Gossip girl,she is a good actress.I am not quite sure about the singing but I like her voice.

She’s adorable and my favorite girl ever. for me she’s the most beautiful, best actress and kind hearted american star in her generation. haters go to hell and kiss justin bieber’s balls.

I hope she keeps the hair, GG will have to make it somewhat preppy by adding curls and pinning back a few of the layers to make it more “blair” but i LOVE the bangs!! so adorable!

She looked amazing as she took the stage!!!

She looks great but it looks like a wig.

Ooo, I love the hair! It suits her. How can she be so perfect?! She’s gorgeous, acts well, sings beautifully, plays the guitar… What can’t she do?

I think it’s cool that she changes up her look and tries different things. She looks good.

I watched all the videos from concert and she was magical :) love you Leight <3

just this @ 06/14/2011 at 1:35 pm

She’s fug as hell ,common people call her “pretty” because she’s common ,every girl look like her ,plenty of look better than her

frenchgirl @ 06/14/2011 at 1:40 pm

She’s so beautiful. And she rocked the stage!!!! Love girls who accept themselves and don’t go through surgery and PR dating to be happy!!!! Keep it up L!!! The fans are behind you and no other!

Love her :) She did great.

I am not a hater but it seems like she’s only trying to have what Taylor already has.

Enfin un peu de nouveauté… I love her

Magnifique @ 06/14/2011 at 2:35 pm

Magnifique dans ce style, le look bobo lui va vraiment bien !

she’s so beautiful and talented! definitely my favorite girl in hollywood.

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 06/14/2011 at 4:30 pm

She should stop trying to sing.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All