Leonardo DiCaprio: Phone Call in NYC

Leonardo DiCaprio: Phone Call in NYC

Leonardo DiCaprio makes a phone call as he steps out of his hotel in New York City on Monday (June 13).

The 36-year-old actor went incognito in his favorite baseball cap.

Leo is back in the U.S. after spending time overseas with his rumored girlfriend, Blake Lively.

The two were spotted holding hands in Monte Carlo, Monaco, and went sightseeing together in Verona, Italy.

Leo is rumored to be joining the cast of Quentin Tarantino‘s upcoming film Django Unchained.

He’d play a nasty plantation owner, while Christoph Waltz would play a bounty hunter who helps a freed slave rescue his wife.

leonardo dicaprio texting phone 01
leonardo dicaprio texting phone 02
leonardo dicaprio texting phone 03

Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All
Despicableme @ 06/14/2011 at 10:23 am

He looks miserable.

`rumored girlfriend`? LOL! More like his PR-mate! Knowing that he downgraded again takes away from his appeal! Too bad!

Despicableme @ 06/14/2011 at 10:33 am

@LOL:

I wrote this on another post but I’ll repeat it here:

I honestly think that he’s only “dating” Flake because Weinstein “asked” him to help her gain publicity. There was an article in Variety about Weisntein possibly producing The Wolf of Wall Street, one of LD’s upcoming films. Basically its a quid pro quo situation. The sad part is that by trying to make her happen by forcing her down everyone’s throat is a major turn-off especially since she lacks talent and isn’t like-able.

@mulan:

He needs the “environmentalist” shtick to deter attention from his douchebag-iness.

he looks super young.

@Despicableme:

so boring!!!!!!! he dates her because she is his type and he likes her.

don't tell her it's me @ 06/14/2011 at 10:52 am

@surelay:

I thought his type was Lukas Haas and Kevin Connelly. :-p

Don’t let the beards distract you.

@piedpiper unfortunately think so too!

Dicaprio is the `do as I say not as I do` kind of environmentalist. I guess he needed a cause for his image. He picked one but he cannot live up to the standards that he is preaching about. It`s been so obvious for quite a while!
@despicableme: There`s is definitely something behind this PR-stunt of a romance. Only those won`t see it who don`t wanna see it. Perfect timing for everything that helps her `happen`, lack of chemistry…etc.
@surelay: Physically she is close to his type ( not as skinny as he likes them ) and that`s why it`s a `sellable` romance.

@don’t tell her it’s me:

argggggggggggg … Don’t let your stupidity distract you ……….

don't tell her it's me @ 06/14/2011 at 11:15 am

@cute:

You girls need to understand he doesn’t want you. He doesn’t want Giselle, he doesn’t want Bar, he doesn’t want Blake. There is something very wrong with someone who needs his “people” to hire him a new girlfriend.

The only time apple head looks happy is when he’s with his boys.

like really this is post worthy??
……Walmart Giving Back After Laying Off Over 20,000 People.. 1,000 dollar cards – I Grab 2 of Them..LOL http://goo.gl/Dave7

@don’t tell her it’s me:

more arggggggggggggggggggg.

hahah. good time boy!!!!

@don’t tell her it’s me: Yo HOMO find dic k some where else, i heard Zac is available. piss LOL

WWHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

he and lucas haas are <> close don’t you think?

he and lucas haas are VERY VERY VERY close don’t you think?

Brainy box @ 06/14/2011 at 11:51 am

NOOOOOOOOOOO WHY DID HE SHAVE? I LIKED THE BEARD!!!!!!

Donie, you keep proving your intelligence whenever you show up! Impressive! NOT! Grow up already!

don't tell her it's me @ 06/14/2011 at 11:51 am

@donie:

Donie you are so repressed. You and Tracy Morgan should hang out. Do you really think that people can’t see through your homophobia? I understand you are confused and it is hard for you to deal with your sexuality you should watch the documentary For the Bible tells me so.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All