Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' Set!

Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' Set!

Brad Pitt shoots scenes for his upcoming movie World War Z on Wednesday (June 15) on St. Dominic Street in Valletta, Malta.

The 47-year-old actor was joined on set by cinematographer Robert Richardson to film scenes with two zombies, a dozen soldiers, and extras running and screaming all over the place.

World War Z follows Max Brooks (Pitt) who “scours the world collecting the stories and experiences of those who have survived the conflict that almost eradicated humanity.”

Earlier in the day, Brad‘s partner Angelina Jolie took their kids out to get some toys!

FYI: Brad is wearing Joe‘s Relaxed Military Shirt in Phantom and Theory‘s Gerald Instrumental Light sport shirt in Magnet.

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt on the set of World War Z

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

I love you!
Best hair ever!

GUAPO !!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL MAN, INSIDE & OUT.

I love his hair all fluffy and long.. Dang his hot as hell

Hope we get lots of pics…

Damn look at those guns.

Awww

Brad looks so good..love everything.

hair, beard all of it is working very nicely..

Gorgeous Brad , what a stunning couple he and Angie make, love them.

Brad is simply gorgeous! He looks very happy! He has his wife and kiddies with him.

bizzy bee @ 06/15/2011 at 6:10 pm

An i will always love you BP even when you 80!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS FILM

I get a little misty-eyed for this guy. I read somewhere that he took the love of his life around the city over the weekend (either People or Popsugar), no doubt sharing his favorite places with Angelina Jolie. Last time he was there, his life was so different. How far he has come since then.
I see Brad as a great example of going for what you want and never giving up on your dreams. I don’t think the last time he was in Malta he knew how amazing his life would become.

OH MY GOD!!!
PERFECTION, HOT!!!!!!!

Brad has the most beautiful hair. It is so thick and lustrous.
It also appears Brad and Knox are sharing a very similar hairstyle. I love it. Daddy and his mini-me look-alike. Too cute.

Imagine a man or woman going to war and leaving their other half and children behind, it’s like an actor or actress leaving their family behind for months to shoot a movie. I know there’s no comparison, but what I’m trying to say it’s nice Angie’s not so career driven unlike some of these declining actresses who won’t give up nine months much less couple of months to accompany their husbands. I’m sure it’s very lonely. Just want to say Brad looks so handsome with his scarf. This man always draws me back in as a fan whenever I try to move away, he’s so irresistible.

So excited about this!

French Girl @ 06/15/2011 at 6:31 pm

His arms !! wow, i’m speechless lol

HOT GUY !

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 06/15/2011 at 6:34 pm

Love him. The man is 47 and still hot.

t.m.delafonda @ 06/15/2011 at 6:42 pm

Brad is a man that is going to be beautiful at every stage of his life, just like Paul Newman. He is an amazing man.

He is so hot.

@boston61:
maniston is the one infected with herpes after humping pee boy mayer,
Brad looks gorgeous.just saw at jezebel tab report looks like huvane paid for them not to have the jen a man stealer headline,but star mag recycled and old lie to bash angie,too bad the timing was wrong

More Moneyball on ET @ 06/15/2011 at 7:14 pm

just a reminder- there is supposed to be even more about Moneyball on ET…here is last nights’ Moneyball clip:

Brad & Angie & the kids all look so happy- it’s so beautiful!!!

dont get the big deal about this guy.
not that attractive imo.
and he’s short.

this movie is gonna be amazing

The Hair Doctor @ 06/15/2011 at 7:56 pm

plugs are doing fine!

Passing Through @ 06/15/2011 at 7:56 pm

Unless my eyes deceive me I do believe Shiloh and Daddy have basically the same haircut…

oh Brad is all muscley and sexy! jared thx that you spoiling us.

boy, does that sound like a cheesey plot

oh Brad is all muscley and sexy! thx jared that you are spoling us but your thingie still suck

LOVE Moneyball @ 06/15/2011 at 8:17 pm

Saw this- I SO EXCITED for this movie. I loved the book (& the WWZ book!) and the movie looks like it’s going to be awesome- the JPs make REALLY GREAT entertainment- love them!!
____
More Moneyball on ET @ 06/15/2011 at 7:14 pm

Thumb up Thumb down +2

Brad & Angie & the kids all look so happy- it’s so beautiful!!!

I read he has genital herpes like Paris and the Beckhams. Is this true? Did he get it from Posh or give it to her? The article I read said Posh has it too. They are all infected. Gross.

i wait for the movie looks good

French Guy @ 06/15/2011 at 8:25 pm

Brad duz not hav hairpiece…..plugs damnit plugs

hair like chris homsworth ,sexy hair

See what happens when Brad ditches the old man sunglasses, he looks 28 again.

@Passing Through:
#26
You know, Passing Through, it is amazing how all of Brad’s babies look so much like him.
The children can be very chameleon like, however, because Angelina’s features are in there too and quite visible at times, but, IMO, Brad’s features appear to be the more dominant.
All the JoliePitt children are beautiful and I admire the way Brad and Angelina are rearing them. They are all so well behaved.
I can just imagine how thrilled Brad is having his entire family with him in Malta. I agree with him and Angelina. Yes, they should take the entire family with them wherever they go, (within reason of course).
These children are getting a phenomenal first hand educational experience of so many places in this world and people and cultures and customs and religions of this world, and the different architectures and landscapes and seascapes that make up this world that will stand them in good stead as they go thru this life.
I deeply admire Brad and Angelina for taking such a spectacular interest in the education of their children. Yes, they can afford to do this as others cannot, but the fact that they are doing it and doing it so well and with so much love for their children brings me to tears. What wonderful parents they are.
I am certain Marcheine left this world a happy and relieved mother to know her daughter Angelina had found a wonderful man in Brad. I am so impressed with how Brad loves his woman and loves his children and takes such good care of his family. And Brad is getting better looking and more ruggedly handsome and more manly, as he does all this and as he ages like fine wine. He is a beautiful man! Inside and out! And Angelina, standing by his side and supporting him in all he does is his equal complement.
I wish them both an eternity of love and great happiness together.

nakedoldjennifer @ 06/15/2011 at 8:47 pm

Good Lord he is HANDSOME!
thanks JJ, keep the pics coming!!

Brad looks hot. The whole family is happily installed in Malta, a beautiful place. I was there in my twenties when I was still single and travelled a lot. Lightyears ago…lol I love that the family stays together as much as possible. No lenghty separation for the partners and the children. I know they will enjoy their stay before they have to head to London. I read the book and I liked it very much. Makes me curious how they will bring it to the big screen. Well with Brad on board I’m sure it will be a great adaptation.

nakedoldjennifer @ 06/15/2011 at 8:49 pm

Good Lord he is Handsome!
Thanks JJ, keep the pics coming

Marcheline…not Marcheine….sorry.

@YAYA: Yes he is but girl/boy why you like stealing my name.

@boston61

we all know you’re jealous of any actor or actress who has a successful career. you have to fact the facts; obviously you do not have the talent needed to be in his business which is why you’ve never been able to get any parts. now please go away.

vickifromtexas @ 06/15/2011 at 9:03 pm

he looks so hot. i see pictures of him with long hair and think i like him better that way, i will see a picture of him with shorter hair and think i prefer that look. then i just realize he looks so good any time any way.

hello to sweet neleh. hugs.

Helllo all!!!!!! Brad is busy! The Moneyball clip on ET was interesting. Makes me want to see it for sure now.

I’m going to see Tree of Life on Friday.

Waving to fans.

There is something about Brad Pitt that drives people wild. People can not resist looking or talking about him. It has been this way for over 20 years and will probably go on another 20 years!

@yaya:

because this fool has no life. They steal fan names Make a IDIOT comment then a pro one.

How freaking Pathetic is it to have to do that for thrills..

There really are some lonely and sad people in the world.

:( sniff sniff sniff

Perhaps if they stop being fools they could actually make a few friends in the REAL world.

LOOK JJ is fun to chat with other fans.. but gosh we all have actual lives. Who has time to sit on a computer and steal names and make silly comments. People with no life.

he thinks he's 20 @ 06/15/2011 at 9:57 pm

he thinks he's 20 @ 06/15/2011 at 9:59 pm

He’s too old for that look. the blonde highlights don’t go well with a gray beard and wrinkles lol..

Brad never ages.

Brad Pitt yOU are minnneeee and
mine alone!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Ok I’m normal again.

brad’s son knox has the same hair color as his daddy!!! soooo cute!! Brad Pitt Jr.!!!

@Dakota i’m with you all the way,Brad cares it come through in everything he does. the way he seems to live his life, not caring what other people say. for example, he didn’t listen to the crap people had to say about Angelina. he chose to be with her and find out for himself, and she turned out to be a blessing for him.

where most actors have fizzled, he continues to strive. never been to rehab or had a drug problem i’m aware of, he’s just an all-around good guy. he says he was blessed with this acting business and has an obligation to give back. there’s a lot new actors can learn from him.

Hottest man on the planet.

@annon:
#52
Thank you for posting. I am looking forward to seeing this movie. It looks great and very entertaining.
Neleh – Thanks for the new mega and all your hard work, you are doing a wonderful job.
Please give a special thanks to Dulcinea for all of her great posts and all her great work. Those screencaps of Angie’s LV video are beautiful and much appreciated.

@he thinks he’s 20: YOU think you could hear Brad Pitt’s thoughts? You most be crazy. The only person who thinks their 20 is Maniston, why don’t you go pick on her? Brad on the other hand is glowing because his in LOVE, and people can mistake that for youthful glow, and remember children keep you young and he and Angie have six. Maniston on justt has a weird bald guy, go and rag on her little boy/girl.

@annon: I am not in to baseball but this looks a good looking movie to all. This could be the year for Brad.

I don’t know much about Brad so I’m wondering, is the tattoo on his left arm real? I don’t remember seeing that in pictures before

It’s a real tattoo, he got it a couple of years ago. Fans think it resembles the iceman, and we don’t know its significance.

He added another tat by the iceman’s head.

Guys, do you have a hard time reloading JJ? I mean, clicked Reload million times and still nothing! I closed the tab but when I clicked Brad Pitt , the page says “Please reload later”. Jared has not fixed this blog’s problem.

He’s always so dang happy and smiling when he’s NOT WITH ANGIE. Hmmmm, weird.

@JJ44
You are a real m o r o n, you mean you can not smile, laugh, be happy when you’re not with your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife? You are the weird one I D I O T……

ANUSTON.HOMEWRECKER @ 06/16/2011 at 7:19 am

MANNY, the troll is just jealous because BRAD looks HOT in these pics. That’s because the man is IN LOVE, HAPPY and CONTENTED. When Brad was with DEADEND, his eyes looked dead, empty and he always looked bored as well. No wonder he get rid of that leach 7 years ago and left skid marks on her botoxed face. bwahaha

ANUSTON.HOMEWRECKER @ 06/16/2011 at 7:27 am

^leech not leach…

JJ thank you SO much for these new pix!!!! Love this new look for Brad!!! Have to admit, I usually don’t like scifi/zombie movies, but this one is def. one I’ll go see!!!

@MANNY:

probably some clingy fool.

But can you count a picture cut from magazine as a girlfriend or boyfriend. Because a person in a REAL relationship would not say something so silly.

because according to them people never laugh, sing, dance, smile, or anything when they are not with their “partners”.

Wow.. sh*t.. I’m in serious poo.. I just laughed and he is at work…shhhhhhh don’t tell anyone.

Brainy box @ 06/16/2011 at 7:43 am

STILL LOOKS HOT!!!!!

He looks amazing!! Still so hot!

You guys must be blind. open the photos. he looks terrible.

yikes. even just the first photo that’s at a good distance he looks terrible. I think it’s the blonde hair that brings out his old age on his face. Lol

fanistons!!!!!! are you all happy now that Maniston got a monkeyman?

He is so greasy and orange looking.

and Maniston and theroux wearing the same watch and ring.bahahahaa wrecker to the max!

God Bless The Malta-Pitts.

lol Maniston is a douche. not brad haha.kicking theroux’s common law wife of 14 years…..atta who.re.

you cant live brainless eh.but u ‘ll live uterusless.hehehehehe

MANISTON IS A HOMEWRECKER @ 06/16/2011 at 11:20 am

I AM SO GLAD THAT JEN’S TRUE COLORS HAVE COME OUT TO LIGHT!!! WHAT WILL HER FANS SAY NOW THAT SHE IS “FLAUNTING” HER RELATIONSHIP IN NYC with matching rings and matching watches just to spite Theroux’s former girl-friend. MANISTON IS NOW OFFICIALLY A CONFIRMED HOMEWRECKER!!! POPSUGAR HAS PICTURES OF THEM BOTH. HEY JARED WE WANT A THREAD OF JEN AND JUSTIN WITH THEIR RINGS!!!!!!!!!11

Fake self-conscious smile.

I am so happy for JA’s fans, she finally got a man who is a cheater. The God show the truth. JA got the worst man who dump his gf for money and fame.

yeah,Maniston is a dufos eh.unbelievable……needy of peenkiller.

Passing Through @ 06/16/2011 at 11:31 am

# 84 Richard P @ 06/15/2011 at 5:08 pm
@Passing Through:

++++++++++++++++++++++
ROTFLMAO. Uh…dude…why’d you leave me a link to an FAQ on Ladybugs? Go back and read what I said – I said “The TROLL thinks ladybugs are hermaphraditic like IT IS”, not “I think ladybugs are hermphraditic”. Sheesh…Seriously…if I have to explain the put downs that takes all the fun out of it…

MaryBoBins @ 06/16/2011 at 12:38 pm

Shiloh= Brad Pitt wow!! and more with that adorable hair (l) LOVE IT.

MaryBoBins @ 06/16/2011 at 12:38 pm

Shiloh= Brad Pitt wow!! and more with that adorable hair (l) LOVE IT.

Passing Through @ 06/16/2011 at 12:47 pm

Man…I’m bumming! Ticky’s really pulling out all the stops pimping herself for her literal 15 minutes of fame (that’s about how long she’s in the movie) and I’ve been waiting all morning for Jared to post a new thread on Ticky and Cheater Boy wearing their matching rings and watches so I could go over to the Ticky thread and have a little fun…but so far…nothing. I know Radar claimed to have an exlusive on the pix, but usually the embargo only lasts a few hours or a day. Jared needs to get with the program. Any other time he’d have Ticky plastered all over the top of the page and the one time I was actually going to slum and go to her thread…he ain’t got the pix! He’s really putting a damper on my fun…

Let’s not be hypocrites. Would you dress your son in a red tutu? She could’ve made a custome about lady bugs but in a boyish style, like some red shorts or something. No, she continues to mess with that kid (Don’t have anything against the kids, they are not to blame for their parents). And seriously, Angelina’s fans attacking someone else for breaking a relationship?? Come on! You look better silent.

chateausimone @ 06/16/2011 at 1:12 pm

@Megan

the costume comes in a bought pack . angelina did not make the costume.

it’s a dress-up game, dramatics. not for everyday wear, for themed parties, fun for a few hours.

if you are so concerned, phone the child auhtorities or call the police to arrest angelina if u really care, rather than moaning on the interet and trolling the fans.

Passing Through @ 06/16/2011 at 1:18 pm

BTW – for those of you who haven’t had the pleasure yet…RadarOnline really gave it to Ticky this morning for her shameless homewreckin’ pimping. Laughing at Ticky is chicken soup for the soul…shite…I should write a self help book, name it that and give to Ticky for #43! LOL!
PS – I love how Radar is now giving their “reporters” a by-line. I guess now that the guy who runs the site is the official editor at Star everybody wants to make sure they get credit for their “exclusives”…
Posted on Jun 16, 2011 @ 06:30AM print it send it
By Alexis Tereszcuk
Radar Staff Reporter
Is Jennifer Aniston missing a sensitivity chip?
With rumors swirling that the 42-year-old actress stole her new beau Justin Theroux from the arms of his live-in girlfriend of 14 years, Jen stepped out on the streets of New York Wednesday with Theroux — both wearing matching gold rings on their wedding fingers.
Strangely enough, in addition to the clunky, gaudy rings the couple were also wearing matching gold watches, and seemed keen to show off their baubles to the eager waiting paparazzi.
Aniston and Theroux met last fall while she was filming Wanderlust — at the time he was still in a relationship with girlfriend Heidi Bivens. Sources close to his ex claim she only moved out of their shared home just last weekend.
The publicity stunt of wearing the rings comes as a shock from the woman who once branded Angelina Jolie as “uncool” when she bragged about her relationship with Jen’s then-husband Brad Pitt, whom she met while filming Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
Jen also commented on Pitt’s behavior, which included posing for a ‘family themed’ photo shoot with Jolie in W magazine, claiming about him: “There’s a sensitivity chip that’s missing.”

Passing Through @ 06/16/2011 at 1:19 pm

Posted on Jun 16, 2011 @ 06:30AM print it send it
By Alexis Tereszcuk
Radar Staff Reporter
Is Jennifer Aniston missing a sensitivity chip?

Passing Through @ 06/16/2011 at 1:23 pm

# 86 Megan @ 06/16/2011 at 1:05 pm
You’re right don’t be a hypocrite – so get the fvck off the thread. It ain’t rocket science.

cheater mc cheaterson

LOL manny definitely is having a nervous breakdown. She must totally forgot how she was talking about senstitivy chips missing and how she started her years long victimhood relevancy on jp back.
She must also forgot how just weeks ago she was a woman who was calling names Angie through friends . LOL
I think the media is bummed that they can’t even say anything after all they are the one who kept her relevant beyond her days.
They got played hahaha
Maniston having a nervous breakdown or is in complet denial or have a memory loss. She is never bright but now she is not ok. Poor manny. hahaha

jared is stupid @ 06/16/2011 at 1:42 pm

jared is a stupid site that doesn’t work

who.reniston now is HAPPY,and doesn’t care Biven heart.hehehe

bizzy bee @ 06/16/2011 at 2:01 pm

Korma is an equal *****, Pay back time,`Their going to be hell to pay,
MAniston media ,,,Hander friends and fans ,what do you all have to say for your home wrecker now, JP s fans are waiting.

so the fanistons on board thumbing down all the JPs post…..hehehe can not afford tto accept any who.reniston homewrecker’s legit post.ekekekee.bravo eh.ITS what u got?…..KARMA.

@Megan: you are foolish. knox wants to wear like his sister may be don’t forget he is only two and he wore a white short. He wore the lady bug out fit only in the to and it is cute.
Don’t even get started about Maniston. she is a double sinner a hypocrite and a homwrekcer. She wouldn’t be relevant if it wasn’t for her PR dog stratagically runnin her shiit for years eventhough she has been fcuking a lot men in the side. I hope that the media give her what she deserve and stop threating the hypocrite c u n t with kiddie gloves. Brad and Angie went through hell for 4 years of a relationship that can be catagorized as long date it also didn’t involve no child. It was also happend after a long a 8 month split. Manistonho, she comes out in relationship before even a woman moved out of the house.

Good day Neleh here.
Good day 2 All JP+6 Fans On Board & Lurking Now.Hello Every1.
Wonder where Gracie & NAN got 2.Muaah you 2.
Hi Frenchy- -get em Anustin lol..
Voe Muaah happy 2 see your post my dear, how are you..
Brad Is Beautiful ,its hard 2 think hes the age he is..
Every line- on his his face- makes him Refined-
Being A Father & Husband-Taking Care & Tending 2 the Needs of his family unit- as A Man should-
Makes him even more Appealing a kajillion times over..
Cant wait 4 MB & WWZ..The Tree Of Life is A Must SEE..
You will be blown Away by Brads performance- Top Snotch..
Ot:
Skip 2 My Lou If Not Interested-
Im about- helping my Peeps here this is my home base & many others who have been here 4ever & vice versa-
A lil Birdy told me- Trollop was posting- 2 get accepted & Approved by fans that Might Not Know…& Since the birdys dont wont 2 say- in case the Complainer latches 2 them…
Click on this link 4 the Latest Addition 2 the trollop upthread post against the JPs & the Children-
Insulting the Children Just Last Night- & here this morn with praise-
Nuts- koo koo 4 coco puffs-I tells ya…
Btw Jared logging /refreshing/posting on your site as Ive mailed- is difficult. Idk if this will even go through..
Its almost Friday Booo yaah…Hi 2 Bdj,Muaah
Bb Neleh

I read he has the herp down there. Is it true?

Neleh:
Hi Jen,How are you.
Thanku how very generous- but pssst – its the poster/s who are Amazing..Muaah.Hi Teri.Blessings 2 yout Family.
& Almost 4got- If any1 else is Having Issues posting/refreshing/logging on- as with me my names missing everytime I log on at Jareds-
His Contact JJ- is uptop page..
I cant even see if my 1st post- posted- “sigh” Anyhoo…
Ot Strictly:
2 go directly 2 the latest Vile Comments by the Trollop

Heres M4- & as you can see its Lurking-
Blue Light On.
It Wont OPEN or Act on its Own-
Just attacks/insults the Children-JPs fans & its Other selves..
Blessings truly-there is clearly- well something anit right-
Thumb/Flag this wolf in trolls clothing down-
Mega4A:
Post#28
Bb Neleh

——————————-New Brad Thread———————————-

New Thread @ 06/16/2011 at 2:41 pm

———– New Brad Thread —————

@bizzy bee: I completly agree with you . We are waiting.

Love&Justice @ 06/16/2011 at 4:22 pm

Like him and Angie together OR apart. It doesnt matter.

Passing Through @ 06/16/2011 at 4:52 pm

# 92 yaya @ 06/16/2011 at 1:40 pm
Yeah, that whole matching watch and rings thing is a riot. Not only is she missing a sensitivity chip, but she’s STILL stalking Angie and Brad. The two of them haven’t done the matching watches thing yet, but they’ve worn matching rings on occasion. You’ll really see some stalking when it’s time to pimp What-a-bust because she’ll suddenly have designed a necklace with a special laser engraving that’s unreadable by the human eye. After that she’ll design a jewelry collection and call the folks at Burberry or Gucci and ask if she can model their bags for them…

@Lara: That girl in the red top with him looks hot!! hehehe :-)

bizzy bee @ 06/20/2011 at 5:28 pm

I can’t wait to see this movie!!