Beyonce Covers 'L'Uomo Vogue' July/August Issue

Beyonce Covers 'L'Uomo Vogue' July/August Issue

Beyonce strikes a pose on the cover of L’Uomo Vogue‘s July/August issue.

The 29-year-old entertainer rocked a jacket, shirt, and bowtie all by Dior Homme, as well as a Corneliani waistcoat, Acne shorts, a N.Y. Vintage top hat, and Tom Ford shoes for the shoot, which was styled by Rushka Bergman.

Beyonce will be hitting the stage at the 2011 BET Awards on Sunday, June 26, two days after her album 4 is released, according to MTV.

She’ll perform at the award show, where she’s also nominated for Best Female R&B Artist, along with Rihanna, Jennifer Hudson, Keri Hilson, and Marsha Ambrosius.

In case you missed it, check out Beyonce‘s W cover for the fashion magazine’s July issue!

beyonce luomo vogue july august 01
beyonce luomo vogue july august 02
beyonce luomo vogue july august 03
beyonce luomo vogue july august 04
beyonce luomo vogue july august 05
beyonce luomo vogue july august 06

JJ you mean where she will perform two days BEFORE her new album releases.

Bey’s on fire with the hot cover’s. Love ya’ B

Looking fiece as always. <3

Queen Bey is the best, and I’m loving the cover. Hot d***

Perfection.

I love her <3 She has always been a great role model.. nobody has ever seen photos of her stumbling out of clubs drunk and I swear we will never see something like that because this woman is classy and respects herself as a woman! She has amazing talent and has always worked hard I will always admire her for that! BEYONCE WILL ALWAYS RUN THE WORLD!

This woman is gorgeous and talented and still so humble. Take note ladies.

@lola you said it perfectly.

@lola – well said. Love that this an “entertainer” spread as she’s the ultimate performer. @Jared – BET performance will be via satellite as she’ll be shutting Glastonbury down that night!

LOL PLEASE @ 06/16/2011 at 4:16 pm

@Joe: She is SO FAKE

Screw Britney, Gaga, Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift etc… THIS IS TALENT. B doesnt need all the media coverage and she still has accomplished something amazing in life! She doesnt need to lipsync, show up in wacky outfits, show her boobs, sing about drinking, cause controversy, act stupid in general and talk about her personal life like a open book! I respect her more than any other female celeb
because of this things. She does her job as an entertainer and does it well!

@LOL PLEASE the only fake one on here is you. STFU & GTFO B****
Love, Love, Love this beautiful woman. So talented and flawless on the inside and out.

Capris 4/20 @ Oldnavy, go out and get em girls

She is top notch, always has been. Classy and gorgeous.

Yeah B is very talented but I prefer Riri’s songs

Keep running the world Bey. Show those wannabe entertainers how it’s done.

Ignore trolls you guys.
Anyway Bey is the best no questions asked, none can compare and those who try end up looking silly.

Hmm hmm hmm, I love this woman. If only, if only. Keep being beautiful and classy B. #1

and the cover of W also then recently oprah. can you say

OVEREXPOSURE//??????????????

Isn’t that a mens’ fashion magazine?

I could look at the Queen everyday, there is no such thing as too much Beyonce.

classy, talented, beautiful = OBSESSION

classy, talented, beautiful = OBSESSION

The more I learn about Beyonce and that “husband” of hers the more I get disgusted.

I’m waiting from the next generation to come up, cuz these people the Beys, Rhiannas, Britneys, Xtinas, Gaga’s, BEP’s,. ugly rappers like Beys “husband”,etc are extreme tiredness and songs are all sounding alike. Terrible.

Bowdownum @ 06/16/2011 at 4:56 pm

Rock it Bey, You got em’ jealous, you doing something right. Bow down b****!

Go Bey, so talented, gorgeous, and classy. Some trolls should take notice. <3

Role models don’t curse on their songs then when called out on it it, they call it “art”.

Beyonce keep being a role model and showing these other hags how it’s done & keep being classy.

Who runs the world? Bey, love you girl: INSPIRATION

Ew jealousy is not attractive. LOL Beyonce is the greatest, when Queen Bey speaks you trolls STFU!

@um:
The more I learn about Bey and that “husband” of hers… You sound so PATHETIC. ROTFLMAO Obviously you’ve been checking her out and can’t stop posting because you’re obssessed. Join the club troll, hating on beauty and talent is so 18th century. SMH

There is no competition for you Bey, these other entertainers can never have your class, or an ounce of your talent!

Hurricane Bey @ 06/16/2011 at 5:26 pm

@Yawn:

That’s what her association with Jigga is. It’s to give her more street cred. Now she’s trying to be this dance/club diva a la Ga ga. Next thing she’ll want to do a duet with Sting for a rock edge, and then do country with Tim McGraw like Nelly did! Oh she’s still after that Oscar. We know it won’t happen with acting so she’ll co-write something for the movies with Diane Warren (she has that cred that Bey doesn’t) cuz if Eminem got one for 8 Mile, and Three 6 Mafia got one for Hustle and Flow well dang it she’s gotta get one. But we know she will hog up all the media spotlight if they win something. Film composer will be the next agenda after she wins some kind of award for her perfumes. Halle and Fergie got them so she has to get one too you know. Also she and Jigga will break up (no children together) but she will send out a statement about how they remain the bffs and to please respect their privacy in this difficult time.The blogs will light up with theories for months and even years. Then a whole new slew of publicity about how she’s doing after her breakup and what this new chapter in her life means to her.

Girl, I’m not hating, I just see you very well even in the dark.

amensister @ 06/16/2011 at 5:30 pm

@WOW – couldnt agree with you more, she’s on too many covers at once she should have spread this over a few months.

@BEST – Classy!!??, maybe once, but that barely there flesh colour itsy bitsy tiny underwear she wore for the Billboard made GaGa looked over dressed.

Talented, yes, classy that’s now debatable

Seems like crazy Gaga monster fans have arrived to troll everyone who has the balls to say: BEYONCE IS BETTER THAN GAGA. THE END.

This is one sad troll. So much time and energy wasted, only to make you look extremely too attached, and DELUSIONAL.
#poorthing

Beyonce something is up! I don’t know what is, but Jay-Z is up to something! He has Babies on the mind!

I think Gaga fans are smarter than that to be honest. It’s the same Asian troll on all of Bey’s post. No life and no clue obviously.
#SHAME

Loving the cover Bey, Flawless as always :)

@um:

I couldn’t agree more! Thank God there are reasonable people left!
MUSIC INDUSTRY IS IN BIIIIIIIIG CRISIS!!! Somebody save us from these trashy “artists”!

@um/LUCA/same person. LOL

Please keep the crazy coming, I need something to help me finish the day. You are too much. I didn’t know someone could be such a pathetic hater. #goodlittletrollb****

We know that 1 TROLL can post over a hundred times and still not see how delusional they are. Just IGNORE IT PLEASE! It’s creepy any pathetic. Ugh

We run this mother*****? That’s what you call classy? .None of today’s pop stars can be called classy. The industry is requiring them to push the envelope more and more in all directions. If you are classy, stay out of the pop music biz.

@CREEPY: LMAO, you are so right. You just made me lol.

I’m loving the cover, hot

@Truth: I heard about her, sad. Truely sad. Oh well back to Bey, she’s simply amazing

I love Beyonce. Jelous trolls, & delusional pathetic no life having haters won’t change that either. You hear that troll? It’s the sound of Queen Bey getting her millions as we speak!
#kbye

BEYONCE WILL BUY YOU UGLY TROLL FEMALES! sick

This woman is unstoppable.

No stan here @ 06/16/2011 at 6:12 pm

We all know about you yes men in the industry. You are the problem. A little constuct criticism never hurt anyone.

Beyonce is trying to keep up with the crazies and faux artists in the industry when she should not be.

Beyonce should be leading, not following. Stop it with the techno music.

Carry on with your yessing everything Beyonce does.

WHY HATE? @ 06/16/2011 at 6:14 pm

Love, Love, Love her. All the best Bey

Peace & Love, Peace & Love. Great cover btw

@GROSS:
I’m a female, I love Beyonce, I won’t hate her because she’s gorgeous, Major talent, and will have more $ than I could imagine. Not all females hate her, just the jealous troll kind. Love Su

she has a beautiful face. love her bone structure,face shape!! and her pretty cheekbones. lovely!

@Raleigh: FU! Everyone has right to have different opinion ffs! I do not love beyonce either and what youre gonna do about that? tell me to shut up? Pathetic. Thats not going to change my opinion but also convince me that beyonces’ fans are morons.

@g grow up and STFU like she said. LOL how pathetic. SMH

@g Um, I’m sure she’s not trying to change your opinion. How can someone convince a troll of anything? Your bad grammar just convinced me that you’re in grade school. Education is the answer. Toodles

Love Queen Bey! Stunning face, and Hot bod.

@g Oh girl please get over yourself! GTFO already. Your tired and your finished. Nobody cares what you think, we realize how sad and troubled you trolls must be. Go sell your soul somewhere else.
#B****please

Beyonce is a very beautiful woman, but I do like her better with darker hair like a brownish color, it makes the hazelness of her eyes stand out more.

OK Back to Bey, gorgeous woman

<3, <3, <3, <3 This post needs some love, that’s for sure.

The Truth @ 06/17/2011 at 7:54 am

@HAHAHA:
Jealous of what flopping on the charts right about now

@THE TRUTH Jealous because you have to troll, and you have no life??? Yeah, that’s it. When her album comes out there is no secret that it will be #1. FAIL

@The Truth: There are many things you are jealous of
1. Her success
2. Her beauty
3. Her talent
4. Her $$$
5. Her life
6. Her class
7. Her Queendom
8. You are a bald, overweight, middle aged man???
9. You are a teen, so maybe that’s why it’s so easy for you to be jealous. Immaturity???
10. etc. This list goes on and on. Pick 1 or 2 or all.

@Jaylon LMAO

Queen bey rocks 24/7

she is def. more talented than gaga,rihanna,n.minaj,britney,kesha…
BUT she wears FUR so i hate her too.after all they r egoist people

She looks great!

Beyonce has the whole package singer dancer actress and business woman she just Released the new line from her House Of Deron Clothing Line and she has endorsements with Loreal

Go Bey, I love menswear so I’m def. loving the cover. <3 her

Beautiful woman, great cover. The end

IN THE KNOW @ 06/17/2011 at 4:20 pm

@WHY HATE?:

Stating facts is not hating. Beyonce Knowles is the most hyped singer in the history of pop music. That Vogue spread has her looking Karolina tall, because its shopped out of all reality. I’ve seen her in jeans and tennis shoes. She looks like a short girl that needs to lose 30 pounds. If you saw her in person you would think the same thing…………she is all smoke and mirrors-photo shop and photo approval and professional spin. The ad-hominum arguments in this thread are absurd.

Beyonce grinding on the stage like an injured Clydesdale doesn’t help her cause.

WHY HATE? @ 06/17/2011 at 4:42 pm

@IN THE KNOW: Most talented performer of her time. She’s really beautiful and since you’re living in a fantasy world where hate is not really hate I have nothing to say to you. Life is too short to hate, i’m just stating the facts. Take them as you will.
#justsaying

Jealousmuch @ 06/17/2011 at 4:50 pm

@ IN THE KNOW I’m sure most of the people on here has seen Bey in person too. You are obviously blind if you think she looks 30 lbs. overweight. She looks like a beautful curvy woman to me. She is Hot as h***. SMH

Overweight? Have you seen BEY’s abs? Those things are insane, just like you obviously. Sad. LMAO

she wears fur so she is not different at all!!!

@ Feny: she is def. blind!

@IN THE KNOW fat??? girl please get a life already. Her abs and a** are perfect.
#craycrayhater

Beyonce has the perfect body

Beyonce among 178 invited to join film academy

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Beyonce Knowles, Russell Brand, David Duchovny and “King’s Speech” director Tom Hooper have been invited to join the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.

The film academy said Friday it has invited 178 film-industry workers to join its ranks this year.

Documentarian Tim Hetherington, who was nominated for an Oscar this year and then killed in Libya two months after the ceremony, was invited posthumously to join the academy.

Other invitees include actors Bradley Cooper, Gerard Butler, Mila Kunis, Jennifer Garner, Jesse Eisenberg and Ellen Page; “The Kids Are All Right” writer-director Lisa Cholodenko; writer Aaron Sorkin; Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige and the academy’s new chief operations officer, Ric Robertson.

The film academy has just under 6,000 voting members.

I’ll be picking up several copies of “4″ from Target 6/28!

Wow the hate is in full effect I see. Beyonce is the Queen, get over it!

Love, love, love, Bey. STFU you troll haters and GTFO you jealous hags! That is all. Toodles

@Dana: It’s like the same 3 people posting multiple times. How PATHETIC! They’re mad that Bey runs the world!

Jo Jackson @ 06/27/2011 at 10:09 pm

Major photoshop!!!! OH PLEASE SHE IS NOT THAT THIN.She is always dancing with dancers who are just as big as she is or have big legs because thin women would make her look colosal!!!! Ha Ha Ha .Aint that the truth!

Jo Jackson @ 06/27/2011 at 10:24 pm

Stop bleaching your skin beyonce!!She had lipo for that chiseled effect on her belly.She needs some fillers for those laugh lines. ha ha ha. stop taking comments to seriously commenters.Take a F*cking chill pill.The reason i love Just jared is that You can leave any comment you want! Best celebrity blog!!! Beyonce has ham Legs just like rhianasaurus .Here come the accusations of me being a hater