Britney Spears: Femme Fatale Tour Opening Night!

Britney Spears: Femme Fatale Tour Opening Night!

Britney Spears hugs it out backstage with boyfriend Jason Trawick at the opening night of her tour, Femme Fetale, on Thursday (June 16) in Sacramento, Calif.

The 29-year-old entertainer was tweeting before the show to all of her fans.

“It’s Opening Night B–CH!!!!…… -Britney” she said, right before taking the stage.

According to Billboard, Brit‘s music video for her song “I Wanna Go” will premiere on MTV on Wednesday (June 22) at 6am ET.

The video’s release allows it to qualify for the MTV Video Awards, two days before the eligibility period closes.

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Julie, the hater @ 06/17/2011 at 12:24 am

Hulkney is such a flop.

QUEEN OF POP!

oh God! Lipsyncney Walkpears is back.

laverdadduele @ 06/17/2011 at 12:31 am

Is she singing live or people are paying to see her lipsynch her auto-tuned songs? Really, how stupid are they?

lilia mazunina @ 06/17/2011 at 12:34 am

@Lopez: JLO NEVER HATED ON BRITNEY! CHOOSE ANOTHER NIC!

deadringer @ 06/17/2011 at 12:36 am

Got to love how the haters roll in so quick to have a pop about people paying for the tour yet they’re happy to take time out of their lives to talk about her.

Britney looks beautiful. She’s a cutie. She always seems so honest and friendly in interviews. She seems like a genuinely nice person and she’s always supportive of other artists. I’ve never heard her ***** about anyone. I hope her tour goes well. I know her 2009 Circus tour made a lot of money.

Her body is really toned, especially for a mum of 2. Hope she continues working out and eating healthy :)

Haters gonna hate but Britney Spears is Britney Spears and she’s never gonna go away

Yep, Britney is still Britney…as untalented as before.

Well guess what haters – SHE’S SINGING LIVE IN SACRAMENTO!! I saw and heard the first four songs and it was live and she sounded great!!! She also looks GORGEOUS!!! GO BRITNEY!!! FEMME FATALE FOREVER!!!

Chrissssssy @ 06/17/2011 at 1:17 am

@Lopez: No, that is your mom. =/

I am so happy Britney is still around. Been her fan since 1998 and will continue to be through thick and thin. She is sweet and honest. Respectful. And most importantly, humble. For all those talking badly about her body, this is a young female whom had 2 pregnancies almost one right after the other. As a Registered Nurse, I can see what pregnancy does to the female body. Hence why that trainer from The Biggest Loser says she would never destroy her body with pregnancy. Britney has maintained a beautiful body without the surgeries many go through. She should be proud. And for those here who feel like critics, I wonder what your bodies look like.

About her dancing, Britney had two knee surgery. As an orthopedic nurse, I understand why she might not be able to dance the same routines as before. But guess what, she is still amazing in what she does. Britney will always be here. And she will have fans like me to always support her. She still kick ass, *******!!!!

Most of the songs are either pre-recorded “live” tracks or actually live singing. (Or singing along with the “live” tracks.) So as far as this department goes, people won’t be disappointed.

@kpax go get a tampax and plug your nasty trap! Britney is amazing!!!

porkchops @ 06/17/2011 at 3:58 am

she is just a giant puppet with really no talent she prolly can’t even blow a whistle by herself , sad !

i’s fatALe, not fetale…

FEMME FETALE, lol. JJ, its all about grammar…

Very Happy For Her ! She Look more open to look in love and happy !

I like Britney on radio, she has catchy songs, but would never pay $ to see her lip synch live, she’s better to watch in videos if you want to see her. She can’t dance like she used to and she is not worth it live I would think, more radio friendly artist now.

She does look happy in this pic which is a change from her zombie look she’s had lately. I always find it funny how her tweets sound all happy and with so many !!!!, like she’s full of energy yet she doesn’t appear that sunny or lively at all in her own life and her team obviously still afraid of what she will do/say and why they don’t allow her to do many interviews that aren’t supervised. Yet her tweets sound all happy-happy (makes me think someone else writes them).

Saying “b*tch” after every exclamation is getting a tad old. She sounds like a 12 year old. How about a more intelligent or at least a new expression??

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All