Gerard Butler: My Love Life Is Terrible!

Gerard Butler: My Love Life Is Terrible!

Gerard Butler leisurely strolls into Cecconi’s Italian Restaurant on Thursday (June 16) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 41-year-old Scottish actor arrived to have lunch and met a pal in the parking lot! The two chatted and laughed together before Gerard went inside to enjoy his meal.

Recently, Gerard chatted with E! News on the red carpet about his love life. He summed it up in just two words: “It’s terrible!”

The day before, Gerard stepped out at the launch of “A Ring to Educate a Child in Haiti.”

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler headed into Cecconi’s Italian Restaurant in West Hollywood…

gerard butler cecconi restaurant 01

• Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All
Real Deal @ 06/17/2011 at 1:25 am

OMG!!!! Does he know how to create PR for himself, or does he know how to create PR for himself? By now, this statement has been carried all around the world.

Real Deal @ 06/17/2011 at 1:27 am

LOL!
What a joker!

who is the lady anyway? she doesn’t look like his type

Real Deal @ 06/17/2011 at 1:32 am

“Recently, Gerard spoke with E! News about his love life. He summed it up in just two words: “It’s terrible!”
That’s misreporting if there ever was such a thing. He was joking people….in passing; he wasn’t interviewed.
so misleading!!!!

Gerard is SEXY @ 06/17/2011 at 1:35 am

@Real Deal:

you’re right, but I still love him… Gerard you the MAN!! sexy and rugged dawg you!! LOL I’m loving the disheveled hair he’s been sporting lately ;)

Real Deal @ 06/17/2011 at 1:48 am

@Gerard is SEXY:
No I don’t think he meant this statement to go viral and cause such headlines, but he has past experience with such things and he knows that a lot of what he says could be easily taken out of context and cause a stir, but he really doesn’t care because it’s all good publicity. Hey, I’m sure he’s pleased it has gone viral since it is such a funny statement because it’s so ironic. After all, he is known to have the opposite reputation, and this is what makes it so darn funny.
The only problem I have with it, and I think he might too, is that JJ made it sound like he’s serious. They made it sound like he sat down for an interview and this is what he said. So in away it has backed fired on him. After all, he wants to be known as the stud successful with women, not someone who gets rejected.

Are you serious? Can you imagine Gerry’s love life ever being terrible?
He is fighting off all the women all the time.

Another thread? The Butler is the gift that keeps on making more threads lol love it!

Oh please @ 06/17/2011 at 2:12 am

Who’s the ugly woman with him? she is a wannabee chick that’s too fat to be hot!

@Oh please: OH PLEASE!! YOU are the one that is too fat to be hot, FATTY! Gerard Butler will take anything he can get, the greasy pervert!

Swannie

@Real Deal:
You and Niknok called it right.
At least we know he hopped on no plane today and Georgia is a lying sack of sh!t.

white trash @ 06/17/2011 at 3:00 am

@Swansong:
“The president smokes you dumb hillbilly.”
That’s why I didn’t vote for him you trashy loser.

@white trash:
it appears someone flagged your post, but it looks like JJ restored it. What is it with people flagging everything they don’t like?
It seems like an epidemic on the thread. I’m sorry but not everyone has the same opinions and not everyone voted for Obama – deal with it.

GerrysSupporter. @ 06/17/2011 at 4:02 am

Do you guys know that making fun of the other people ( Gerry’s pal) makes your public profile lower and lower….You (you that swear that woman) JUST SUUUUUUCK!!!! @#^@#@$%#@

@Eve
Get it right,hun….they said “love life”-not “sex life”….big difference. Yeah he said “terrible” he was joking people.He was having a pop back at the press (in a joking way) about the false stories of Jessica and Ashley….and anyone else that they “hook” him up with.
@LOL
Oh hun, I said that I was packing….didn’t say I was going anywhere,right then.I like to get organised.
Finally it really shows the mentality of some of the people here, when you have to go and insult Gerry’s friend like that…….
Goodnight.

angelsrock @ 06/17/2011 at 7:03 am

@Real Deal:

angelsrock @ 06/17/2011 at 7:04 am

@Real Deal:

No, it really happened. I saw the vid. He was getting into his car when he said that. He replied “It’s terrible” just as he closed the door. And of course he was joking!

if it’s warm and fuzzy Gerry will screw it.

angelsrock @ 06/17/2011 at 7:20 am

Thanks, cora. I knew I wasn’t crazy. And most of what Gerry says is in jest. But come to think of it, his LOVE life probably is terrible.

I totally agree with those who see that “sex” life doesn’t equal “love” life. Gerry will try to keep the one he “loves” out of the glare of the spotlight as much as he can. In one of his interviews a while back he talked about it. He’d gone to a big “thing” with the girl he was going out with, and later that night she was on the ‘web and some nuts were tearing her to shreds – she was really freaked out. So yeah, he’ll probably try to avoid a repeat.

He’s also not nearly as “wild” as he used to be in heavy-partying days. Almost everyone gets wiser as the get older.

angelsrock @ 06/17/2011 at 8:38 am

@Paisley:

White shirt and jeans is one of my favorite looks for Gerry!!
It’s either feast or famine with Gerry threads lately. I’m enjoying the feast that JJ is dishing out right now!!! Storing up for the famine that is sure to follow.

Why does he always look dirty and like he needs a shower? Yuck. He is 41 and he walks around all grungy and messy like a teenager. I don’t get his appeal. The roles are not exactly pouring in for him anymore (another lame romcom with Jessica Biel and he has had few bombs), so I am obviously not the only one who feels that way.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All