Gerard Butler: My Love Life Is Terrible!

Gerard Butler: My Love Life Is Terrible!

Gerard Butler leisurely strolls into Cecconi’s Italian Restaurant on Thursday (June 16) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 41-year-old Scottish actor arrived to have lunch and met a pal in the parking lot! The two chatted and laughed together before Gerard went inside to enjoy his meal.

Recently, Gerard chatted with E! News on the red carpet about his love life. He summed it up in just two words: “It’s terrible!”

The day before, Gerard stepped out at the launch of “A Ring to Educate a Child in Haiti.”

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler headed into Cecconi’s Italian Restaurant in West Hollywood…

gerard butler cecconi restaurant 01
gerard butler cecconi restaurant 02
gerard butler cecconi restaurant 03
gerard butler cecconi restaurant 04
gerard butler cecconi restaurant 05
gerard butler cecconi restaurant 06
gerard butler cecconi restaurant 07
gerard butler cecconi restaurant 08
gerard butler cecconi restaurant 09
gerard butler cecconi restaurant 10

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 79 » Show All

@Georgia*:

Gerry is certainly rocking his curls in these latest photos!

Swannie

@Georgia*:

Seriously, you sound like you are about 14 years old. If you are going to fake being adult…please post like one. And truthfully, if I thought Gerry was really “dating” someone who communicates like you do, I would have to seriously question his level of intellect.

Gerry is certainly rocking his curls in these latest photos!

Swannie

@Paisley:

Anyone dating GB would have to develop a thick skin or stay out of the limelight. That probably goes with anyone that dates a HW heartthrob!

The Noise In The Walls @ 06/17/2011 at 2:39 pm

niknoks..You are right..Don’t fall for the bait..Hope everyone has a great weekend..:)

@niknoks: Just hard for sane people to imagine how this kind of attention is gratifying to anyone. Unless you see this as a big joke, then yeah it can be fun to fool people [April Fool's 365 days a year] and see how long you can string them along but once people figure out your con, the joke is not funny anymore and time to exit stage left or come up with a new scam if that’s your definition of excitement.

Sad. So very very sad. But you are right the best course is to ignore it, completely.

@Eve: Yep I can’t even begin to imagine what it’d be like to have to deal with all of the BS that I’m sure goes along with being involved with someone famous. I know for sure I couldn’t handle it.

@Swansong/Paisley:

Aren’t you the same one who came here not too long ago and told everyone to ignore her and she’d go away? How come you don’t take your own advice?

@ellie’: Ohhhhh yeahhhh. I like guys a little rough & scruffy around the edges rather than model perfect. And I don’t know why because I usually prefer his hair shorter, but I’m reaaaaaaally digging the “just rolled out of bed” wavy locks lately!

@Eve
Oh I have a thick skin,hun.Whatever you’ve got to give….I can take it.
I’m not going anywhere.
So you all seem to think that anyone who knows Gerry wouldn’t post here or anywhere else. What about @Me….you all jumped right onto believing that.What about Eric….WO and GALS get his tweets and facebook entries all the time….Even the video of Gerry’s birthday and other pics from private events.
So once again …you’re alll wrong.

Real Deal @ 06/17/2011 at 3:01 pm

@Eve:
“He said his “love” life is terrible, not his “sex” life. Totally different thing.”
He didn’t say his love life is terrible.
They asked him, “Gerard, how is your love life?”
And he answered jokingly, “Terrible.”
It was a joke; his remark is not to be taken seriously and dissected how love life and sex life are totally different.

It doesn’t mean that if they would have asked him instead, how is your sex life, he wouldn’t have answered the same way. He probably would have answered the same way and made the same joke.

It’s only a joke because he is known for being a ladies man.

Real Deal @ 06/17/2011 at 3:13 pm

At least they got it right. It was a joke!!!
Gerard Butler Jokes That His Love Life Is ‘Terrible’
LOL! Georgia is comparing herself to someone legit like Eric, the pianist – GB’s good friend.

BTW, didn’t she insist a month ago that she only started to post in January?
The birthday party was in Nov, which means she has been around a lot longer reeking havoc on the various fan sites.

Yeah, the best thing is to ignore this mental case.

@@niknoks:

I actually see this quite a lot as a social worker particularly with children who are bullied or lonely or feel they don’t fit in. They create a different ‘persona’ which is easy to do on the internet but they still don’t know how to fit in so they deliberately antagonise people because it’s the only way they know how to get attention. I’d say Georgia* fits that mould perfectly.

Real Deal @ 06/17/2011 at 3:51 pm

Good news Gerry is being invited to join the Academy
” Beverly Hills, CA – The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is extending invitations to join the organization to 178 artists and executives who have distinguished themselves by their contributions to theatrical motion pictures. Those who accept the invitation will be the only additions in 2011 to the Academy’s roster of members.”
Gerard Butler – “The Ugly Truth,” “300”

Real Deal @ 06/17/2011 at 3:59 pm

So funny:
” We don’t know how the news of them getting together has stayed under wraps for the last 10 days, but it’s only surfaced just now, and we’re loving it!”
Oh Really???? It just surfaced now????
How they love to spin this stuff and now they are calling them GASHLEY – Oh, no!

TGIF! Happy for GB and all the recent Hollywood attention he’s getting with MGP Oscar buzz and as a new Academy member . . . and how can I overlook all the starlet photo ops. lol. I just really hope it doesn’t all go to his head and he becomes fake and pretentious. I had no idea who he was during the success of “300″ so I wonder what he was like during that time . . . as in huge ego or not? He seems like a genuine and nice enough guy and I hope he remains that way. Anyway, off to enjoy the weekend!

@Real Deal: How cool is that? Gerry’s finally starting to get some of the recognition he deserves. Thanks for posting this!

@niknoks:

I would say your analysis is spot on, my dear! LOL!

@Real Deal
LOL….I think I know when his Birthday is……ever heard of “talking”.
Do you think that I don’t know his friends, either?.

OMG - GASHLEY - WTF @ 06/17/2011 at 4:21 pm

I wish the press would check with each other, before they print these stupid articles.One minute he’s with Jess the next Ashley.So he went for a bike ride with Jess and he bought Ashley a drink,big deal. It does not equal dating (or anything else).Jeeez I haven’t dated or anything else with every guy who’s bought me a drink.Back to reality – Gerry looks hot!!!!.Really love this just got outta bed look.

Georgia why did you tell where he was staying in Dallas if you are so secretive now

Real Deal @ 06/17/2011 at 5:07 pm

@PsychoB:
I think Georgia has comprehension problems. She seems to think it’s ok to come here and claim being his GF without needing to provide proof, EVER. Delusional much? I’ll say.

I can’t even understand her babblings about his friends, can you?
Wtf is she talking about?

I don’t think she understood the gist of my post, and likewise I don’t think she understands what you’re asking of her. She really comes off as someone with underdeveloped mental cognition.

I’m still asking wtf is she talking about?????

@PsychoB
The fact that he was in Dallas was going to come out anyway….due to the amount of people that had seen him and had their pics taken with him already.I won’t reveal any private deets about anything….only what is already going to become public knowledge.

To go along with the GB sex vs. love life discussion . . . I think when you have a man who is a documented playboy (or whatever you want to call it) in action – whether it’s someone in the spotlight or not – a woman can never know when to take them seriously. But, I guess that’s how they want it or they wouldn’t be considered playboys.

The Noise In The Walls @ 06/17/2011 at 5:35 pm

The Real Deal..
Best to ignore…I’m just excited to see Gerry on that surf board..hehehe..Looks like he’s been practicing..

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 79 » Show All