Gerard Butler: My Love Life Is Terrible!

Gerard Butler: My Love Life Is Terrible!

Gerard Butler leisurely strolls into Cecconi’s Italian Restaurant on Thursday (June 16) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 41-year-old Scottish actor arrived to have lunch and met a pal in the parking lot! The two chatted and laughed together before Gerard went inside to enjoy his meal.

Recently, Gerard chatted with E! News on the red carpet about his love life. He summed it up in just two words: “It’s terrible!”

The day before, Gerard stepped out at the launch of “A Ring to Educate a Child in Haiti.”

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler headed into Cecconi’s Italian Restaurant in West Hollywood…

gerard butler cecconi restaurant 01
gerard butler cecconi restaurant 10

ABC

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 » Show All
May God Bless yoou all! @ 06/18/2011 at 5:42 pm

1 John 3:17-18
New International Version
If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.

I never post but just had to say something. This racial crap is idiotic. Not many men will turn down a piece of ass (look at Strom Thurman and of course Arnie), That being said Gerry is from the UK, they have never had the racial issues there we’ve had in America. That’s why Josephine Baker, Eartha Kitt, etc went there to perform without racial inequality. From what I can tell he dates all kinds of women. Now, why I posted..I wonder how he feels when he sees his ex’s with his friends? (Ex Jeannia) in successful relationships when he couldn’t make it work. Somethings a bit odd.Not only does he hit it and quit it, the women do also and every woman knows good sex will make you stay and talk about it so either he’s a dud in bed or so freaky most can’t deal with it. Whats your take board?

@GFW:

“That being said, what I do know is with just two words from the sometimes clueless lug he’s managed to make all the stunners he sleeps with feel like nothing but a sex object. And what’s worse (to me) is he has managed to make anyone he has a meaningful relationship with –on any level– feel insignificant, which includes someone he does truly cares for. And I do know this.”

What? Unless you know GB personally, you DO NOT know this! YOU don’t have a clue who he’s been with, stunner or otherwise, or what he’s said! Are you crazy or just the same crazy person that hangs around here trying to get people believe she’s someone she’s not?

And here’s a news flash for ya. NO body can make anyone feel insignificant. Your self esteem and self worth is from how you feel about yourself, not how someone else feels about you or treats you. I can’t imagine GB saying anything to someone to make them feel bad about themselves or we would have heard about it by now! Tabs pay big money for sob stories like that!

Give me a break with this! LOL!

The Noise In The Walls @ 06/18/2011 at 5:53 pm

This racial crap is idiotic…..I agree ceemee..

As stupid as the racial stuff is, why are people removing posts from the board?
@Gerry’s Choice:
I agree, some articles have been removed as well, not just the offensive posts. But even the offensive posts shouldn’t be removed. It creates a slippery slope.
Once you remove what’s offensive to you someone else might think other posts that you like are offensive to him, and remove those. Where does it end? Nothing should be removed. People should just skip posts they don’t like – ignore, ignore, ignore and those people that post this stuff will go away.

oldbutnotdead @ 06/18/2011 at 6:15 pm

@Busy Body:

See above response to your earlier post….

Interesting articles @ 06/18/2011 at 6:18 pm

Those pix might have been taken on Thursday not today or last night.

@ceemee:

I think he feels happy for them. I don’t think he sees it as a failure on his part. And if he likes to get his freak on, so what as long as it’s not sadistic or perverted. And I would think if it were, we would have heard about it by now. Tabs pay big money for that kind of thing.

And as far as him being a “dud”, I’ve heard that the more a person talks about sex, the less they are getting and the more they claim to be good at it, it’s likely the opposite. I guess that’s something we’ll never know, will we? LOL!

Is everyone having trouble posting?
I kip getting Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage….

what happened to Georgia?
missing in action as usual when she has tough questions to answer?????

The racist and sexist remarks are obviously just trolls just trying to stir up drama or trouble. JJ probably should just remove them. They seem so blantantly silly, I just ignore them.

I can usually tell after the first sentence when a comment isn’t worth wasting time to read and skip over, especially by the moniker. Anything suggesting racism or sexism, I don’t bother.

Why are they saying Jessica thinks she can make him a 1-woman man? They act as if these 2 dating is a done deal.

Maggie P. U. @ 06/18/2011 at 7:17 pm

@Carey 143- ALL THE TIME….. coming on the site…trying to get on a post….. and it is more than 3 xs….

Peace.

MPU

need a recap @ 06/18/2011 at 7:24 pm

any news on G today?

Meanwhile, I wish Butler would grow up. He’s 41 for God’s sake. Stop acting like a 25 year old leg humper. He has that ridiculous smile on his face when talking with women that reminds me of a cartooned dog ready to latch on to a leg. Disgusting.

Crazy Wench @ 06/18/2011 at 7:43 pm

@bt:
“I can’t believe anyone would take that as a serious statement. I doubt if JJ meant it that way either. It just gets people’s attention.”
But you have old hags like Summer’s Eve that take it seriously and constantly analyze it.
@Dave:
“You sound like a raving mad psychotic lunatic. Calm down and go wash your stinky butt you old fool. No one cares about your SPAM posts.
You are another one of the board idiots.”
Good observation – she sure sounds like a mad psychotic lunatic.

@eve

You’re right we’ll never know lol. I just think is odd that NOBODY ever talks about it good or bad. You hear things about celebs all the time. A gf of his would need to be very self assured to be with a guy who hugs and latches on to others all the time. I would deem it disrespectful but to each his own. Plenty of high profile people are together and don’t have to hide, I think he’s having fun and I hope when he slows down after so much playing that he’s not the one who gets played (usually how it happens).

He will be in Game of thrones…..as Stanis Baratheon

He has been cast for Season 2, it’s filming next month..

@surprise: really, love that show…as the plot led to the return of ther king’s brother i searched for stannis with no luck as to who was to play him..

……it is a great series i am so glad he willl be part of it…just another good reason to watch! thanks for the tip.

to who asked is anyone having trouble posting…YES for 3 days i have tried…crossing fingers this works

@bt:

You’re harsh on the guy! LOL! I think it’s a Scottish thing really. Haven’t you ever watched Craig Ferguson’s show? Restraining that guy from getting too raunchy for late night TV is a censor’s’ nightmare and he’s married with kids!

Stop judging and just enjoy him! I know I do!

He will be in tomorrow’s episode actually:

Original Air Date:
19 June 2011

@ceemee:

I think he’s already the one that got “played” once and that’s why he acts like he does. If he keeps it light and non serious, he won’t get hurt again. Makes sense.

@surprise:
“He has been cast for Season 2, it’s filming next month.”
How many episodes is season 2?
So if it’s filming next month it means he is doing it this summer before Mavericks starts shooting in the fall. It’s going to be close but if Mavericks is shooting in Oct and this project starts in July, it gives him about 3 months to shoot whatever episodes.
This is really good news for him. He is probably sensing that he has a small window of opportunity before he becomes too old to get work, which is why he is doing TV. I’m all for it.
I think it’s much better for him to be working during the summer than to be off and up to all kinds of shenanigans like partying and traveling nonstop like he did last fall.

Really, since he can’t sit still, work is the best thing for him. I rather see him working than flying off to Brazil or going to nightclubs every night.
A lot of good news for him this week. No wonder why he looked in such a good mood all week long.

Butler is a silly boy/man….that is why I love him. He enjoys life to the fullest. He gets every morsal out of a day of life. He leaves nothing… We should all live our life to the fullest. Don’t believe everything you read about the womanizing…. he loves all women….he just loves life. I think he is a great guy…

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 » Show All