Hilary Duff: Mellow Yellow at Pace

Hilary Duff: Mellow Yellow at Pace

Hilary Duff carries a brown paper bag while leaving Pace restaurant on Thursday (June 16) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old singer and actress wore a white tank top with yellow pants and bright red lipstick.

Hil recently enjoyed a girls’ night out at Cleo inside the Redbury Hotel in L.A., where she enjoyed dinner and drinks with girlfriends and also snapped some pictures with fans, People reports.

Earlier this week, Hilary returned from Canada where she had been visiting hubby Mike Comrie‘s side of the family.

“Whew! Weekend filled with fun in Edmonton with all of Mike‘s fam! Which is mine too now! Kids so freaking cute we want to just take em all home!” she tweeted.

hilary duff yellow pace 01
hilary duff yellow pace 02
hilary duff yellow pace 03
hilary duff yellow pace 04
hilary duff yellow pace 05
hilary duff yellow pace 06
hilary duff yellow pace 07
hilary duff yellow pace 08

Ethan Miller/Getty

today hilary duff so beautiful,its nothing wrong she strong woman

I love her nail polish! I have a similar shade.

sweety pie @ 06/17/2011 at 10:10 am

aren’t the pants orange?

speaktruth @ 06/17/2011 at 10:15 am

Always beautiful and classy. Love you Hilary!

Wow, she’s gone so thin already. It’s not that it doesn’t suit her. I guess I just got used to seeing her as the chubby Lizzie McGuire back then. I miss her show! And I didn’t know she already got married? Whew.

@SnOOKIE: f.u.c.k off, you’re in almost every post, I’m sure you can invest your time and energy on something else…

Brainy box @ 06/17/2011 at 11:56 am

WHY IS SHE FAMOUS AGAIN? SHE DOESN’T DO ANYTHING EXCEPT POSE FOR THE CAMERAS!!!!!

wat she do for a livin, seriously!

Vitor Porto @ 06/17/2011 at 12:21 pm

AMAZING, beautiful as always! Love U Hil and I want a new album.

i love her! she looks so cute and healthy and happy here!
love her hair! and love when she adds a pop of color to her outfits!

haters, don’t confuse getting “publicity” with having a career.
seriously. just cause hilary isn’t out their falling over or throwing a bash
in vegas doesn’t mean she’s not keeping busy.

she’s filming a movie in sept.
has a new film slated for release,
AND she’s working on her sequel to her
new york times best selling book.
as well as a new album she’s gonna start working on.

how’s YOUR career floozies?

Lookinn great! nice to see different bold colors from her lately!

@LC: umm…that’s not true.

OliviaMunnisaposerwithanL @ 06/17/2011 at 1:10 pm

I’m sorry but Hilary gets press despite not having a movie released to wide release since 2006 and an album since 2007.

She definitely calls the paps.

Hilary is good loving person…so pretty…

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 06/17/2011 at 6:25 pm

Ouch! Too much makeup contrast!

I don’t think that is Hilary duff, does not even look like her dum dums

@OliviaMunnisaposerwithanL: I agree. That’s how she makes a living now.
She’s looking manly as always here.

did she have something done to her face? She looks weird, shiny and lopsided, something is different and a bit off….

What’s up with her face?