Kate Bosworth Leaves Lamill Coffee

Kate Bosworth Leaves Lamill Coffee

Kate Bosworth walks down the street after dropping by Lamill Coffee on Monday (June 20) in Silver Lake, Calif.

The 28-year-old actress, wearing a white sweater and pink short shorts, gave her pregnant girlfriend a hug before going their separate ways.

Over the weekend, Kate stepped out in a pink Richard Nicoll dress for the premiere of her latest film, L!fe Happens, during the Los Angeles Film Festival.

Kate and the film’s director, Kat Coiro, are reportedly teaming up again for another movie, tentatively referred to as the Italy project.

Kate will play a married woman “struggling to write a memoir about her grandmother [who] ends up embarking upon an affair with a wanderlusty 19 year old on the idyllic island of Ischia,” according to Variety.

15+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth and a friend leaving Lamill Coffee…

kate bosworth lamill 01
kate bosworth lamill 15
kate bosworth lamill 16
kate bosworth lamill 17

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All
Arlene Moon says... @ 06/20/2011 at 7:06 pm

Still convincing the fanbase that she is dating Alex.

Which magazine cover shoot that she did this past year when she was so wasted that Cher had to dress her?On top of that,Kate was so difficult to work with that the photographer became so fustrated to the point that he walk out and had to be convinced by everybody including Cher to come back and finish the shoot.Can you ppl guess?

Skeletor look is not cute. She looks old.

@Arlene Moon says…: Nylon? She looked totally wasted on that one.

I know everyone on here hates kate, i still dont understand why they waste time on it. But I think she looks really cute here. She could definitely handle gaining at least 5-10 pounds though, she would look a lot better in her blue crush days maybe a bit more toned though!

She’s beautiful as always. The ‘hate’ comments she gets on here in ridiculous. You can’t hate someone who’ve never met. Especially her. Stunning… and talented.

Um, isn’t THAT Kat Coiro in the pics? LOL! Guess KB forgot to mention that when she fed JJ the pics. Hahah! I like how Kat is wearing a sleeveless dress and there’s KB’s bones covered in a sweater. WTF?

Adding another comment on how beautiful she is :)

on JJ again! @ 06/20/2011 at 7:19 pm

what’s with the smile. r u happy because you are getting papped or r u happy because u r going to show your ass to theTB premiere????????? and smugging it up like u did last yr I felt sorry for the cast!!!!!!

Nope, definitely not preggers. No bump there people, she’s as flat as a board. Nice try on the rumors tho. Eat a sandwich Kate! Sheesh! Pretty face, but boys like a little more meat on the ole bones, ya know?

Fan of Kate’s fab style? Check out my blog, http://starryeyedandlustful.blogspot.com/

Thanks and enjoy !! :)

@on JJ again!:

Well, she was wearing True Blood color makeup from some cosmetics company at her premiere. What a brutal attention ho. Seriously, she picked that on purpose and then made sure her makeup person told everyone on twitter. WTF is wrong with this chick?

“Look at me Look at me!! I am better than everyone else! I amso cool with my anorexic body I even try to outshine my “BF” by flashing my tits to the entire world. I blew off a children’s charity to do it to! All he got was a movie trailer. Now I get to try to upstage everyone at HIS premier! Look at me Look at me!!!” Makes me want to puke

@Arlene Moon says @ 06/20/2011 at 7:27 pm

Still convincing the fanbase that she is dating Alex.

so your saying it is a fauxmance, showmance PR stunt? hmm intresting info

well if you have info, is kate going to the True Blood red carpet premiere, Tuesday or the after party or any Trueblood related events with alex so far no “insiders” have come forward?
a simple yes? or no?

is she dying? @ 06/20/2011 at 7:29 pm

God why is she so skinny?! She is just skin and bones, she looks like she is dying! It’s just bones look at her skeletal in that short, I mean legs. Wow someone really needs to step in and get her help I am NOT kidding. This is not looking good.

Oh my friend and I place bets that she would be on here today pretending (hello look at pics above) just to let everyone knows she is still in LA, just before TB! My friend and I also said that they are over and she is covering it up. We also have a bet that she will sneak in any way she can just to get her name out that she was there at TB thing. As I said she is not looking well, what does that mean again….

@Camille: Does this mean she has a new bestie?

I bet filming her movie was torture for Kate because she loves getting papped and that wasn’t happening in Maine.

And the boots are back. I suppose I should give her credit for coordinating the boots with the sweater.

She looks a mess….

Overexposed ho

seven dust @ 06/20/2011 at 7:47 pm

She is getting kind of old to be dressing like a teenager.

ugly chick

perfect couple @ 06/20/2011 at 7:49 pm

Looks like Kristin Chenowith.

Yet another unflattering ensemble from a supposed ‘fashion icon’. Ugh. Outside her sunglasses and handbags, she really has no style whatsoever. And you know, I give her a ton of crap about wearing those boots all the time, but if my feet looked as gross as hers do, I’d probably wanna keep them covered, too.

She suffers from early, onset female pattern baldness.
She should speak out about it.

She suffers from early, onset female pattern baldness.
She should speak out about it.

She could help a lot of women.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All