Marisa Miller Covers 'Boston Common' Summer 2011

Marisa Miller Covers 'Boston Common' Summer 2011

Marisa Miller strikes a pose in Luca Luca on the cover of Boston Common‘s summer issue.

Here’s what the 32-year-old model had to share with the mag:

On getting discovered by fashion photographer Mario Testino at the beach 10 years ago: “I had no idea who he was, no clue what he was talking about. I was so fortunate to start with someone like him, because the doors just got opened by association.”

On getting used to being in front of the camera: “It’s not really in my personality to be the center of attention, so that’s something I’ve had to learn to grow comfortable with. Any of my friends from home would tell you that I’m the same person they knew growing up. It’s really important to surround yourself with people who bring you down to earth and whoa re genuine and real.”

On getting her motorcycle license two years ago: “I think the term ‘biker chick’ comes with some stereotypes, but that’s one of the things I really like about working with Harley [Davidson]. We are breaking down stereotypes of what and who a biker is.”

For more of Marisa‘s interview, check out BostonCommon-Magazine.com!

marisa miller boston common 01
marisa miller boston common 02
marisa miller boston common 03

ABC

Models are ancient after their mid twenties

WEINERLOVER @ 06/20/2011 at 8:52 pm

NOT A MODEL IN MY EYES

NYMPHETAMINE @ 06/20/2011 at 8:56 pm

I like Marisa, She has very nice personality ,she’s not like other stupid models :P

what’s this mag? lol

fugly tranny

she is like an ugly version of jessica simpson, but jessica isn’t even pretty, so hahahaha…………..

Um, not really on the breaking down of stereotypes.
She’s pretty cheesy in real life. Her husband looks like a D-bag that would piss you off in a bar.
The whole girl next door -that just so happens to look good in a bathing suit- image is really thanks to her stint with the JCrew catalog.
Just another hard LA girl that’s too skinny because of coke.

She used to be very pretty. Perfect example of over sun-exposure.

this is a model? Look like Tamra Barney

I always laugh when I see her age. She is much older than she claims, it’s comical.

sue anders @ 06/21/2011 at 1:42 am

WOW! You guys are unbelievable and mean. I saw Marisa myself in Malibu a few months ago she is without a doubt THE most beautiful woman I have ever seen in person – and I am a woman! She is stunning, tiny, with great healthy energy! Honestly shockingly beautiful – so unless you have seen her in person or you are more beautiful than her I suggest making no negative comments.

Say what you want about her face. Her body is AMAZING.. she’s so toned. I’ll always save my Shape magazine with her on the cover if I need motivation to work out. Haters wish they had her body

Marisa rocks ! All the mean comments are really unnecessary.

so many women are just unhappy with their own lives, thats all it comes down to. She is a sweet nice down to earth gal, and I’m sure hecka hotter than you. ;)

I’ve seen Marisa in person and she is stunning, but more importantly she has an amazing personality and a heart of gold. She talks to all her fans and her husband treats her like gold. She truly is an inspiration. When have any of you seen her falling down wasted or in rehab for drugs or alcohol? NEVER. People complain that that’s all you hear about in entertainment news but you guys don’t even commend the ones that do rise above it. She eats, she works out, she works very hard to do something she loves? Not many people can say that. What more could you ask for! Jealousy is a hard pill to swallow for some, I guess.

voiceofreason @ 06/21/2011 at 2:03 pm

Shocked by these negative comments – they almost sound like they’re all from the same bitter person. Anyway, Marisa Miller is the most natural, stunningly beautiful supermodel of this generation and, like Louise says, has always maintained a CLEAN and HEALTHY lifestyle which is extremely refreshing! I’ll take that any day over some sucked up ‘Heroin Chic’. More Marisa please ;)

Anonymity Sucks @ 06/21/2011 at 2:25 pm

@voiceofreason: haha so funny,, all the negative comments totally do sound like they’re from the same bitter jealous maggot troll streaming live from his moms basement!! ive been a huuuuuuge Marisa Miller fan ever since her VS days. . . she is sooooo incredibly hot!!!

Jillian K. @ 06/21/2011 at 2:54 pm