Ashlee Simpson & Vincent Piazza: New Couple Alert!

Ashlee Simpson & Vincent Piazza: New Couple Alert!

Ashlee Simpson steps out with her new boyfriend, Vincent Piazza, on Wednesday (June 15) in New York City.

The 26-year-old entertainer (in a Tucker printed skirt) and her new beau shared a sweet kiss and stayed close as they walked around the city together.

Vincent is known for his work on Boardwalk Empire – he also starred in 2007′s Rocket Science opposite Anna Kendrick.

Ashlee is newly single after filing for divorce from her husband, Pete Wentz, in early February.

DO YOU THINK Ashlee Simpson & Vincent Piazza make a cute couple?

ashlee simpson vincent piazza pda 01
ashlee simpson vincent piazza pda 02
ashlee simpson vincent piazza pda 03
ashlee simpson vincent piazza pda 04
ashlee simpson vincent piazza pda 05

QueenOfTrashin @ 06/21/2011 at 1:05 pm

Well, she definitely has a type! Short, dark-haired and ugly.

itstrueagain @ 06/21/2011 at 1:20 pm

When is the last time she “entertained”? (26year old entertainer?)

Carey Mulligan-wannabe.

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 06/21/2011 at 1:48 pm

Well she decided to lose the oversized sunglasses and wear something more feminine than usual and she already looks about 100 times better. Well for once, all I can say is good job. Though it is true, she hasn’t been relevant in years, and this is assuming she ever was relevant in the first place.

NYMPHETAMINE @ 06/21/2011 at 1:49 pm

Good couple! I like them:)

she looks and dresses like an old lady

@QueenOfTrashin: That’s not very nice. Queen of trashing, indeed. He’s actually a good actor. Wonder what he’s doing with her.

laverdadduele @ 06/21/2011 at 2:37 pm

The s.l.u.t couldn’t wait until her divorce is finalized before spreading her legs to another man. Poor little Bronx, he must be very confused with the “new daddy” situation.

stee-low-flow @ 06/21/2011 at 3:11 pm

First off…Vincent is awesome in Boardwalk Empire and he is FINE.
His love scenes with Gretchen Mol were steamy on the series.

A little scruffy in these pix but he’s not working..so who cares.
He is one of 3 the most gorgeous cast members.

I would love to know how they met.. Ashely is one lucky chick.

Can’ t wait for season 2.

She’s looking healthier, not as skinny anymore which is nice to see.

I thought you weren’t single until you’re officially divorced?

SUGARPLUM @ 06/21/2011 at 6:19 pm

She’s still ugly after all that plastic surgery..

In response to yet another stupid “JJ What do you think” question, what I think about this is she’s very stupid about herself and relationships. I am so sick of these celebs behaving as if being alone was a mortal sin. They jump from one person to the next, from marriage to the next bed partner. God forbid they spend one week alone. They are such, needy, ignorant people. How about growing up first before marriage and babies! Gosh, what a novel idea!

@Marieme I agree!! you think after just getting divorced she would want to reevaluate some things in her life and not jump into how many relationships?? however what i think about this couple is that he is a very talented and handsome actor who has a great future while she is a very untalented has-been (if even that). please find someone more worthy vincent!

Brainy box @ 06/22/2011 at 7:32 am

SL*T!!!!! PETE YOU DESERVE BETTER!!!!!!!

I didn’t like Pete. He childish and gnome.

vincent is hot! love him on be!

He was REALLY hot in Boardwalk Empire!

To me it seems Ashlee has matured and her boyfriend suits her very well. They make a cute couple. I really wonder how people can say either of these two are ugly. Maybe it comes from the mindset of a teenager whose taste in attractiveness is very narrow and caged in. I think he’s very attractive and I believe Ashlee has never looked more comfortable in her own skin. Then again, I’m 24, going on 25. As you grow older & experience the realities of life, you tend to see things differently. Ashlee said she made a mistake in marrying young – mistakes will happen, you have to move on.