Pippa Middleton: Gatwick Gal

Pippa Middleton: Gatwick Gal

Pippa Middleton holds onto her phone while arriving at Gatwick Airport on Sunday (June 19) in London, England.

The 27-year-old younger sister of the Duchess of Cambridge returned home after competing in the Highland Cross Race in Scotland the day before.

Pippa completed the 50-mile endurance race – which included a 20-mile run followed by a 30-mile bike ride – in 5 hours and 8 minutes. She was 12th out of 150 women!

“She did very well,” event organizer John Fraser said (via People). “She was still smiling at the end, despite the rain and the heavy wind. The wind was against her and the other competitors the whole way.”

pippa middleton gatwick 01
pippa middleton gatwick 02
pippa middleton gatwick 03
pippa middleton gatwick 04
pippa middleton gatwick 05

Jason Merritt/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Why people always say she’s prettier than Kate? Why gossip sites talk about her more than her sister? Just to clear, she’s NOT pretty as Kate and an butt is not a reason to be so mentioned.

who cares? shes so pathetic!

Why is the media so obsessed with her? She’s overrated.

Pippa – the most ugly girl is showbizz.

27 or 47???

Despicableme @ 06/21/2011 at 1:30 pm

I don’t get why we see more or Pipper than we do Kate. People who are interested in the royals are interested in Kate, not a second-rate version of her.

hideyokids @ 06/21/2011 at 1:31 pm

wow she is hideous

Pippa – the most ugly girl in showbizz.

I’m sick of hearing about great britain royals! they all are fugly! don’t you know Monaco? they all are so classy, glamourous and beautiful… I’d like to hear more about their daughter charlotte casiraghi, gorgeous heiress of monaco! come on!

yaaasssss @ 06/21/2011 at 1:37 pm

@dasy: I know, right?! She looks used and abused =/

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 06/21/2011 at 1:41 pm

…It’s really odd how the media’s trying so hard to make her something special. I week ago on E they had a poll about who has the best booty Kim Kardasian or Kate Middleton’s sister [Pip] and can you believe Pippa won?!? Seriously!? I just don’t get it. She’s not hot, she’s not better looking than Kate. What is it?!?

She looks like she’s 37!

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 06/21/2011 at 1:44 pm

Enough with this basic regular person! SHE IS NOT A CELEBRITY! I once hung out with Belgian hip-hop/electro singer Stromae during a whole afternoon, will you send the paps out to follow my every move so I can be featured on this site daily too?

She has people telling her what to do she probably doesnt even know me. The freethinkers behind it are all into it and think that they can fool me and everyone else Ill make it clear, I dont care about the royals, back off, leave me alone!

I cannot believe she’s younger than Catherine! I thought at first she must be the older one by about 10 years.

Why are they shoving this chick down our throats. She is famous because her sister is married to the future King of England. How is that an accomplishment. What does she do exactly. And really do people care that much. I can’t name one person I know that follows the royal family Least of all their siblings.

She is pretty, but not beautiful by any means. Nor does she have this amazing figure. Why are they trying to maker her happen?

I guess they need to build someone to get the public interest. I just don’t see her as that person..

I won’t post again on any news about her.

JustSaying @ 06/21/2011 at 1:51 pm

those EYEBAGS killing me! does she go out late every night???? most likely a party girl…

please why is she on all the hollywood gossip sites …is she a singer? NO…..is she an actress?NO…Does she do anything which involves the entertainment buisness? NO……………..THEN WHY IS THIS WOMENM EVERYWERE SO WHAT IF SHE IS THE SISTER OF KATE MIDDLETON THIS DOES NOT MAKE HER FAMOUS

she is always camera aware Famewh*re

@Inga Parks:
She is not in showbizz. She is just a famewh*re.

I’m confused, what exactly has she done for so many people to dislike her? Do people just hate this girl because the media is obsessed with her and feel obligated to bash her or has she actually done something to deserve the hate?

@Theo A.:
She is not a royal. Her sister is married to a royal. How does this make her interesting to the public?

@janiece:
People hate her because the media is obsesed with her and because she seems to love the attention.

Ha! ALL YA JUST HATERS! STOP SIPPING THAT HATERADE! She’s cute and not as boring as her sis. That’s why she’s becoming more popular than her sis. Get over it!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All