Alexander Skarsgard: 'True Blood' Season 4 Premiere!

Alexander Skarsgard: 'True Blood' Season 4 Premiere!

Alexander Skarsgard suits up for the True Blood Season 4 premiere on Tuesday (June 21) at the ArcLight’s Cinerama Dome in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old Swedish actor met up with co-stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer, as well as the HBO show’s creator Alan Ball, on the red carpet before heading inside the theater.

On Friday, Alexander was spotted leaving his local gym after working out.

True Blood‘s fourth season doesn’t start until Sunday (June 26), but check out a new teaser and promo featuring Alex below!

Alexander Skarsgard – True Blood Season 4 Promo

alexander skarsgard true blood premiere 01
alexander skarsgard true blood premiere 02
alexander skarsgard true blood premiere 03
alexander skarsgard true blood premiere 04
alexander skarsgard true blood premiere 05
alexander skarsgard true blood premiere 06
alexander skarsgard true blood premiere 07
alexander skarsgard true blood premiere 08

A&E

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All

I love his suit. He looks wonderful!

Love him! Great suit on him. Anna looks really cute too!

Oh man! He’s so hot I’d be happy to be his dinner :D

If it were possible to get pregnant from a penetrating stare, he would do that job perfectly.

icantthinkofaname @ 06/22/2011 at 12:39 am

trolololol that lollipop headed troll wasn’t there this makes me so warm and fuzzy inside cuz i was 99.99% sure she would sneak her pap loving face into the premiere. i know that it was icky of me to mention her but i just wasnt expecting that alex looks like a motherfreakin boss in these photos btw

YummySkars @ 06/22/2011 at 12:39 am

He looks edible. Loving the three piece suit on this handsome man.

Love him and the suit!

There’s only one thing that could make me unhappy about this post…
Guess…weights less than a needle, looks like a needle, as annoying as pinching with a needle

Needle apart, this guy keeps getting better and better…Can’t wait for sunday!!

Meh, I think I’m over him.

@icantthinkofaname: She’ll be at the after party. Trust.

Meh,itsYou @ 06/22/2011 at 12:45 am

Then why did you even bother?@Lauren:

I don’t find him attractive anymore

Yes Indeed @ 06/22/2011 at 12:58 am

@LOL:

absolutely she will.

@Meh,itsYou: Oh God are you one of those fatties that hates Bosworth because she’s with him? Get over it, lol. You’re pathetic.

Yes Indeed @ 06/22/2011 at 1:03 am

@Lauren:

I agree Lauren…its ridiculous.

@Lauren: Yes, dissing KB is SOO much more pathetic than insulting the appearance of ppl you’ve never seen. Come up w/ more original comebacks please.

Alex is a famewh*re. If he was private he would hide inside and let other people do his shopping. We never see pics of A list celebrities ( Except Brangelina) this way because they are too private to go outside

Love!! Everyone looks amazing! Alex invited his GK guys to the premiere, that’ll make for some great photos later :)

icantthinkofaname @ 06/22/2011 at 1:12 am

@Lauren:
woah its just an opinion you don’t have to hate so hard like jesus christ you could have just said “thats not nice” but instead you criticize this person and call them fat and pathetic you need sensitivity training

Meh,itsYou @ 06/22/2011 at 1:14 am

@Lauren: I actually have nothing against her, I’m only saying that of you’re so over him, why do you even bother seeing the post?
And please stop using different names

@LOL:
If that were true, then wouldn’t she have gotten herself papped coming out of a hair salon instead of a coffee shop?

Particularly the day before the big event?

So that we’d ALL know–without a shadow of a doubt–that she’d be attending?

@Sandy: Is that sarcasm? I honestly can’t tell.

YummySkars @ 06/22/2011 at 1:18 am

@Sandy: Let other people do his shopping? LOL Really? So let me get this straight, according to you he should has assistants and never leave his house? You are funny.

YummySkars @ 06/22/2011 at 1:20 am

@Lilla: How do you know he invited GK guys?

I don’t he’s a famewhore…I mean, he’s not partying or anything…he’s just going to the gym….grocery…gym…cafe…gym….
and he’s always by himself using the same clothes and doing the same stuff…

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All