Gerard Butler: Castaway Studios Stop

Gerard Butler: Castaway Studios Stop

Gerard Butler heads to Castaway Studios on Wednesday (June 22) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud was spotted out surfing earlier in the day – check out the shirtless pics of Gerry if you missed them!

Earlier in the month, Gerry was invited to join the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences!

Before being granted membership to the Academy, candidates must have two Academy members sponsor them and be endorsed before an executive committee.

The Academy is comprised of more than 6,000 artists and professionals in the entertainment business.

gerard butler long hair studio 01
gerard butler long hair studio 02
gerard butler long hair studio 03

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All

@naughtyboy:

The question is, what would he do if he fckd one of them and they did leave their husband for him??? LOL!

Guess she took my advice! She’s gone. Ah!

Enjoy the peace and solitude before she gets back from the laundry mat and gives us a another pointless and excruciating play by play of her next domestic endeavor, as if anyone cares!

Perhaps she ran out of negative things to say about Gerry or at least can’t get anyone on her band wagon anymore to do so. Or she’s having trouble getting “peeps” to help her gang up on one her targets here on the board! LOL!

Poor Manny! A legend in her own mind! LMFAO!

oldbutnotdead @ 06/23/2011 at 8:39 pm

@Manny: LOL! yes, I have used spray starch in the past. Very common once.

Nope, she’s still here, running up and down through the trailer park asking to use “peeps” computers so she can play thumbsies! LOL!

ROTFLMAO…….. see JJers….. Summer’s Eve is just as looney as GFW.
@oldbutnotdead:
I know that seemed like a bizarre question, but it brought back a memory from being a kid and I got thinking about starch because I always ask for it when dropping off the hubby’s shirts. Thanks for taking the time to answer. Oh the silly things one thinks of when doing mundane chores. Cheers!

Just saw this post on Twitter and it made me giggle…
“Iam_thatIam_ 6:56pm via web
@RealMrG_Butler no matter how tired I am.. I love to use my hands..-that’s my kind of job/ Gerard Butler #quote”
I wonder how many women have had some work done by those hands???

hellotheregb @ 06/23/2011 at 9:14 pm

@Manny: I like it!

@Manny:

I’m thinking with that last post, you’re a bit of the pot there old girl! LOL!

I think the fumes from all that spray on starch with the smell of fabric softener and bleach has fried your brain!

Yep, Manny it sure was a diversion. The man certainly knows how to entertain us. I looked at the pic with him standing there clutching his shoes and underwear blatantly staring at the paps while they clicked away with their cameras. Some what pathetic in a way. It takes some of the starch (pun intended) out of his celebrity and puts him in the ranks of the average guy just trying to hold it together. ;)

I’d say the definition of “looney” is someone coming on to a gossip site about a celeb and talking about starch in their laundry! LOL!

mmmmm love the hair and the body keep up good work g

@Tonto:
Just goes to show that he is loving the attention right now. Keep riding the wave Butler. :)))

I can’t believe that there are some so obsessed with this man, they actually scrutinize every photo for every look on his face, what he has in his hands, which way he’s facing and any tweet that even mentions him! Then critisize his fans and the ones that have already crossed over in to some alternative universe with his “spirit”! It boggles the mind but is SOOOOOO entertaining! LOL!

@Eve:
Apparently you do twit.
“Eve @ 06/21/2011 at 11:46 pm
“He had a can of coke early in the morning when he left the camp ground in Hot Springs too.”

@Eve:
Here is the rest of your post that proves you are just an idiot.
“Quite a different expression on his face now from his other gas station pic! LOL! I think the other one was a “just got out of bed, too early in the morning, got to have my coke/caffeine fix, stay out of my way, I’m grumpy and not a morning person” look! “

@naughtyboy: “keeps deliberately hitting on and f*cking married women because he gets off on the fact that they’re almost always ready to leave their marriages for him.”
If the guy is GB, than it proves he’s a sociopath.

GERARD BUTLER WILL BE BACK FOR ISCHIA GLOBAL, JULY 10 – 17. THE SCOTTISH ACTOR WILL RECEIVE THE “ACTOR OF THE YEAR AWARD” AT THE SUMMER’S HOTTEST FILM FEST. Tuesday, June 21, 2011 13:30 Antonella

GERARD BUTLER WILL RETURN ‘TO’ Ischia Global SCHEDULED FROM 10 TO 17 JULY. SCOTTISH ACTOR WILL RECEIVE ‘THE PRIZE’ ACTOR OF THE YEAR “TO MORE FILM FEST ‘HOT SUMMER.
Photo: Gerard Butler and Pascal Vicedomini
///
///
Has this been on JJ? It was posted on Gals apparently June 21.

@Manny…ROFLMAO…I love you woman…♥♥

@vegas: Wow. Seems like some pretty big news to be ignored here. Ah, Ischia. The possibilities for gossip etc. are endless. Is the news accurate? And what role is he being honored for?

already on JJ @ 06/23/2011 at 11:55 pm

@vegas:
It was posted a couple of threads back.

THE GIST..... @ 06/23/2011 at 11:59 pm

blin/d item?
The married women are with powerful $$ men…they aren’t going to leave their husbands for a side piece – some hot actor? No a powerful director, producer…has more power and clout in Hollywood more status than a B-List actor…gerard just becomes a ‘plaything.’
The women arent old…what powerful man is married to an ‘old’ woman ;-)..
Married or very VERY taken.
Plaything!

oldbutnotdead @ 06/24/2011 at 12:02 am

@evergreen:

I believe the married part, but not the part about enjoying their marriage difficulties. Does not sound like him, does sound like a gossip blogger filling in the blanks.

already on JJ @ 06/24/2011 at 12:06 am

@?:
Nuts provided a link when she posted it on the “New Academy Member” thread. It don’t know if that will give you more info.
Nuts @ 06/21/2011 at 2:09 pm +7
Thanks to the folks at Gerry’s Italian fan site and W.O. we have this news:
GERARD BUTLER WILL BE BACK FOR ISCHIA GLOBAL, JULY 10 – 17. THE SCOTTISH ACTOR WILL RECEIVE THE “ACTOR OF THE YEAR AWARD” AT THE SUMMER’s HOTTEST FILM FEST

@already on JJ: Thanks, I missed it. All I can think is that it’s an honor for his body of work over the past year – not any role in particular. Any more information? Sorry I’m out of the loop on this one.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All