Matt Bomer: Shirtless for 'White Collar'!

Matt Bomer: Shirtless for 'White Collar'!

Matt Bomer goes shirtless during the third episode of White Collar‘s third season, which aired on Tuesday (June 21).

The episode, titled “Deadline,” follows Diana as she goes undercover as a magazine journalist’s assistant after the journalist’s life is threatened. Meanwhile, Peter and Neal investigate the subject of the journalist’s story.

Matt joined his co-stars Tim DeKay and Willie Garson on the NYC set of their show on Wednesday (June 22) to film some scenes.

15+ pictures inside of Matt Bomer filming White Collar and going shirtless for the show…

matt bomer shirtless for white collar 01
matt bomer shirtless for white collar 13
matt bomer shirtless for white collar 14
matt bomer shirtless for white collar 15
matt bomer shirtless for white collar 16
matt bomer shirtless for white collar 17

Frazer Harrison/Getty

god created the perfect man

What a man, what a man, what a man, What a mighty good man !!!

Smokin hot

why he also shirtless?
Ok me also shirtless

He must have a terrific will to eat correctly and work out. And, he’s beautiful, too!

mmm not bad!

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

@Danielle:

And made him gay.

that girl @ 06/23/2011 at 4:28 pm

faint > thud

looks like I need to watch this show

HOLY MOTHER he is sooo sexy. With clothes & without! WOW.

Why does all the good looking ones play for the other team. This guy is the epitome of the perfect male body!!

..thank you, Jared!

he is beautiful..
..Giving my opinion worth more than i thought.. http://goo.gl/lCwl4 got an Apple product just 4 telling them my fav item! haha

@manka: HAHAHAHAHA! my thoughts exactly. but all the best to his partner and three children. wish he had a straight twin brother. that would be icing.

He is not only hot, but he is also a really good actor.

Hello you sexy thing

About damn time!

he is so good looking!! love white collar. how come everyone makes gay comments about him – i thought he was married with kids??

Neal Caffrey! White Collar is my favorite show

U made my day :)

@gina:

Gina, he is married, to PR Simon Halls and they’re raising three adorable little boys.

Brooklyn Gicker @ 06/24/2011 at 2:34 am

Yes, he is GAY.

prairiegirl @ 06/24/2011 at 3:08 am

Lookit his body! I haven’t seen one of those for 20 years LOLLLLLLLLLL

@prairiegirl:

Poor girl….. no good lookin boyfriend? So you must be one of those fat girls.

prairiegirl @ 06/24/2011 at 5:15 am

@Parreta:

LOLLLLL I live a sheltered life according to the bible <3

@prairiegirl:

Mary, no-one wants to hear about your non-existent sex life

Seriously, how the most negative comments on the first page gone?

Brainy box @ 06/24/2011 at 7:56 am

SEXY BEAST!!!!!! PITY HE IS GAY!!!!!

I wanna penny too!!!!

Shame, White Collar became such a stupid media darling show. One of the worst writing on tube.

Don’t know why but can’t stand him or the show, I agree the writing sucks and the acting is not very good either. Please don’t crucify me I just don’t like either of them or the show

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 06/24/2011 at 12:20 pm

God, such a pair of crazy eyes.

@prairiegirl:
masterbation allowed? You should better having *real* peson with you.

Love Matt and White Collar.

Ignore the crazy comments and attacks on Matt, it’s coming from a troll who loves to attack people who talk about gay actors. Probably a self-loathing freeper closet case.

He goes to my gym. I’ve never seen him shirtless there though.

He goes to my gym. I’ve never seen him shirtless there though.

One word : HOT!!!!

LOLOLOLOL @ 06/24/2011 at 3:20 pm

@Matt Fan:

Obviously you are the one who CAN’T ignore!!!! LMAO!!! What an idiot.

Kit the Bomer @ 06/24/2011 at 3:21 pm

Daddy, a crazy ugly woman is stalking me! I hate women!!!

Kit the Bomer @ 06/24/2011 at 3:25 pm

@Matt Fan:

YOU are not ignoring anyone. Sooooo who are you asking to “ignore”? LOOOOOOL Idiot!! You ae not toing to meet Matthew Bomer in your rest of your life.

Kit the Bomer @ 06/24/2011 at 3:26 pm

@Matt Fan:

You can’t meet Matt Bomer rest of your life :) Because you read this. Can’t ignore.

Ben LA "in the biz" @ 06/24/2011 at 3:56 pm

@Kit the Bomer:

……actually, Rob is seeing Matt and his family by stalking them all over the place. Very unfortunate looking crazy eyed g*y actor-wannabe from Canada. The best way for fat girls to see Matt is actually to marry to Rob!!

He is so good looking! I love White Collar.. but I didn’t like the first 3 episode of the third season. Very dissapointed.. especially when a mic was visible in one of the episodes. :S But I liked seeing him shirtless. :)

White Collar is the biggest media-darling show on cable right now. Shallow script, silly plotting. But you see the ad everwhere and Matt keeps appearing on tv for PR. PR is everything for WC.

Evolution @ 06/25/2011 at 9:34 am

@Danielle:

THERE IS NO GOD.

I could care less that Matt is gay. He is a very beautiful man…inside and out. Simon is a lucky man. I think he is doing a fine job playing it straight for the show. Love White Collar and support Matt Bomer.

Matt has weired, crazy eyes. Gays appealing

BBW IP ADRRESS @ 06/27/2011 at 6:11 am

@Judy:

Judy, LOL You are OBVIOUSLY GAY MAN!!!! LOL There is NO ONE more PATHETIC than YOU ARE!!! LOL

Matthew Bomers @ 06/27/2011 at 6:15 am

@Matt Fan: = @Judy: = Rob from MattBomerfan. Unfortunate looking g*y Canadian wannabe in the biz. LOL

@Judy:

Study English, moron!!

Matt fan = Judy. So, obviously the idiot couldn’t ignore!!! LOL This is way too hiralious!

mattbomerga... @ 10/04/2011 at 9:29 pm

GAaaaaaaaY

Matthew Staton Curse @ 01/16/2012 at 7:22 am

In a curse of “Kit Henry Walker die in a grease fire” Matt Bomer Ominious by Fat Kelly MattBomerFan. He is very BO TToM

i din’t like whitr collar i like him more on chuck even true calling .. white collar is boring and who cares if he is gay is married dont? .. a man can be sexy and gay ..

(La perfeccion existe y tiene nombre: MATT BOMER.)
Busca esta pagina en facebook y dale un me gusta!! ;)