Christina Aguilera: Bickering Buddies with Adam Levine!

Christina Aguilera: Bickering Buddies with Adam Levine!

Christina Aguilera steps out of her car at a recording studio on Thursday (June 23) in Burbank, Calif.

The 30-year-old singer waved to fans as she strutted her way inside!

Adam Levine, who is a coach for The Voice alongside Christina, recently spoke with Rolling Stone magazine about his relationship with the superstar.

When asked if they had hooked up in the past, Adam responded: “I just met her a couple of days before we started shooting! I don’t know where it comes from. We just bicker like brother and sister, and part of it is fabricated by the television gods.”

“But she’s great. I respect the sh– out of her. She’s going through a tough time, and God bless her. This show is great for her. But if she busts my balls, I’ll bust hers,” Adam continued.

christina aguilera studio visit 01

• Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

DAMN MY QUEEN LOOKING GOOD AND SHE GOT THE #1 SONG ON ITUNES AND SOON TO BE BILLBOARD HOT 100

BEAUTIFUL!
I wish she looked like this more often!
and i LOVE the new Maroon 5 song with her! So catchy!

I love the crimped hair she’s been rocking!

Xtina The Best !! @ 06/24/2011 at 1:32 am

the best Beautiful sexy classe glams love love love Diva Gooooo n1 the best i love it Xtina the best voice generation respect girl love louboutin hot hot hot

And She looks Amazing …. WOW! get that #1 hit xtina!

wow finally! not so much makeup and looking pretty :)

she looks good! and yup, lovin the new song with maroon 5.

She looks beautiful here. LIke that softer look. It probably isn’t easy working with the “boys club” on The Voice, she holds her own! Go, Christina!

The only reason this new song will be a hit is because of Adam Levine had it be her solo on the track it would flop like her last disasterous album

Quenn Aguilera @ 06/24/2011 at 2:02 am

N1

Quenn Aguilera @ 06/24/2011 at 2:05 am

caca quenn of flop hahahah The Best xtina !!!!

Perfect !

toooo short 4’2

Love that hair on her!

Paint House @ 06/24/2011 at 2:12 am

She should look like this more often.

she is cute she need only to her from people and stop her clown makup

have always looked weird. At first she was skinny bow-legged. Now she’s fat bow-legged!

she s better then big head fat short brit

christina short than brit

she was skinny so beautiful and now sorry i hate woman to short with fat

WTF is wrong with her leg??? It looks all curved and weird.

@robert:
Really, who the fck cares what you think?

@robert:
Really, who the fck cares what you think?

i am in dental hospital coz my teeth decay

Christina, I love you, but…those black leggings every day? Seriously?

all woman slu*t

christina so beautiful i dont cares she sl*t

christina so beautiful i dont cares she sl*t

WOOOW!She looks AMAZING here! Very beautiful!
I like her make-up, she sholud wear like this more often!

And I love her new song with Maroon 5, it’s already number 1, goooo Xtina :))

Love Adam. I love Christina’s music, but I don’t like her personality that I have seen on The Voice. She’s rude and self centered and she even snipes at the other coaches’ contestants. Nope. I used to be a huge fan, but now I just go with the music.

In good news, her face looks much better without all that makeup piled on. In not so good news, those leggings are not doing her legs any favors…yikes.

@delilah: I really like her personality on The Voice. Christina’s a diva and she owns it. I’m so sick of celebs who are diva-ish but pretend to be down to earth (like Paltrow).

I love Christina,she’s beautiful. But she should wear a top that covers her butt.Leggings are not pants.

MY QUEEN LOOKS LOVELY!!!! CAN’T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ALBUM :)) BTW, LOVE MOVES LIKE JAGGER!!

The only thing I have to say!! SHE IS THE BEST AND THE VOICE!! LOVE YOU BABY JANE

Danielik25 @ 06/24/2011 at 9:43 am

OMG, she has terrible legs for leggins!

christinalover @ 06/24/2011 at 10:23 am

@Annie:

you are right, christina is very honest not so fake like all the other b…… she and her team want to win the voice, why shouldn’t they show that?
btw she looks adorable and gorgeous on those pics like always, but christina gets more and more beautiful!!!

Legentina Voicelera @ 06/24/2011 at 10:53 am

Christina Aguilera is the best, by default!! She doesn’t need hits or awards!

I can’t wait for her new album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : D

Her legs are deformed. UGLY LEGS.

Xtina the voice @ 06/24/2011 at 11:01 am

It’s funny how Christina is the oldest of the female pop stars of her generation (she’s older than Britney, Beyonce, Rihanna, Lady Caca, Katy Perry, Kasha, etc), but she actually looks the youngest.

LOL not that it matters, it’s just something I noticed. I hope the fans of the other wack-@ss pop stars don’t get mad. LOL

Xtina poops on the haters 24/7 @ 06/24/2011 at 11:05 am

Are the haters really going to complain about leg shape, now???

As if that’s important?????????????????? Who gives a flying f*ck about Christina legs??????????????????????????

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor haters, they stay insane, demented, delusional, bitter, envious and angry all the time.

While Christina remains the fantastic singer and pop artist that she is. : )

Brainy box @ 06/24/2011 at 11:20 am

STILL TRASHY!!!!!

linker nippel @ 06/24/2011 at 11:51 am

soooo hot she is amazing
love her….and i´m so happy for her and adam to have a #1 song on itunes….sumer hit

Haters are gonna hate, Christina Aguilera is still a legend whether you like it or not. Congrats to her and Maroon 5 for gettin’ that #1, well deserved. She looks great, HEALTHY, happy and glowing. Love her. Can’t wait to see/hear what she comes up with next!

She looks gorgeous!!! I’m so happy for her! She’s got the #1 song right now in the US!!!! Legendtina!

Pasty faced, bow legged clown with Rickets. She hates Hispanics amd never has anything to do with them unless she is releashing a c.d. She always claim that fat brown ugly Hispanic women hated and envied her pale skin, blue eyes and blond hair because they wanted to look like her. She only dates and marries white anglo guys because she doesn’t want her children to look Hispanic in any way. Of course that would never happen because she is technically 100% white. Her drunk abusive father is really a Spaniard who moved around with the military which explains why she wasn’t born on American soil. Anyway, she isn’t Hispanic and she hates whatever awful culture the Ecuadorians have obviously which is why she never displays any of their music.

She totally doesn’t need all that make up she wears glad she has been doing this lately. She looks young, fresh, and beautiful. such a pretty look for her.