Jake Gyllenhaal: 'End of Watch' with Anna Kendrick

Jake Gyllenhaal: 'End of Watch' with Anna Kendrick

Jake Gyllenhaal keeps a low profile as he exits a medical building on Friday (June 24) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 30-year-old actor had a cap on and kept his head down to avoid attention.

It was recently reported that Anna Kendrick is rumored to be playing Jake‘s wife in his next film End of Watch. The film is about two best friends (Jake and actor Michael Pena) who are partners on the police force. The film is slated to begin production this summer, for a 2012 release date.

Be sure to check out Jake on an episode of Man vs. Wild on July 11 at 9 p.m. EST!

jake gyllenhaal low profile 01
jake gyllenhaal low profile 02
jake gyllenhaal low profile 03
jake gyllenhaal low profile 04
jake gyllenhaal low profile 05

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

He shaved!! Finally. His beard was getting way too long and bushy. He looked like a mountain man. Now he is just HAWT!

Bear Man No More @ 06/24/2011 at 9:31 pm

@Bear Man No More: He’s probably depressed and had to go and see a psychiatrist. His exes are probably swapping stories about him. Poor Jake. Of course we have no idea if they even met or what they talked about.

Damn. He got big. Hot :)

it is really terrible that yours ex meets and speaks badly of you I would like to bury me in a hole if happened

who cares about Reese and Tylor, I love you Jake

he is really hot damn

My Cutie Pie!

Jake sweete you are a movie star, stop to dress you as a beach-attendant in break lunch can you?

I cannot wait to see this movie I love Jake and Anna too

I don’t know to me he with the beard likes quite a lot

I have seen Source Code and him it was really unbelievable, a great actor not as” Robert Pattinson would like to be a serious actor”

Melissa18* @ 06/24/2011 at 11:17 pm

I seen him neck with a blonde girl when he has come in the city with the M&S’ tour all my envies!

The future father of my children ;)!

If he shaved his head it´s because he´s filming soon….

Steve The Big Bamboooo!!! @ 06/24/2011 at 11:39 pm

why so serious Jake?

OMG that Shirt can Hardly Contain him! HOT HOT HOT!

Why are celebs always going to medical buildings?

His hat costs US 275 !!! what!? the economic crisis is not one problem of his!

Sarah Palin @ 06/24/2011 at 11:58 pm

because they conduct a promiscuous life! God forgive them!

Showing off his hot feet again! Jake sure has some big, sexy feet!

fRoM bIlBaO @ 06/25/2011 at 12:11 am

él es bonito como el sol si pudiera acariciar aquellas piernas

Jake is hot fascinating and at talented but those flip flops cannot be looked

if he interprets a cop I immediately volunteer me to be handcuffed and searched

A note to the sockpuppet….
It’s great that you are a fan, but changing your name to make it seem like more people like him is pathetic.
You have a certain problem with English syntax that makes it obvious that you are posting under different names. Olivia, chacha, @rouge, Melissa, galy, taco, wthepoo, etc.
Just stop trying to hide and go ahead and post whatever you want.

Jake looks a million times better with stubble than with the full bushy beard. So his 2 “ex’s” met for lunch? Reese probably gave Taylor pointers on how to be a better beard. After all, Reese had 3 years of pretending to be Jake’s girlfriend. She was better at it than Taylor was.

gay is OK @ 06/25/2011 at 7:06 am

“Rumor has it, his last two exes, Taylor and Reese met up in Nashville and had lunch today. I wonder if Jakey Pooh knows?
HUH?
Why would Jake Gyllenhaal give a sh!t about them?
Witherspoon and Swift are fake and phony bores who used Jake to get the press,
Jake got his “straight” image,
showmances are over.

I heard the filming on End of Watch starts on July 6th. But maybe it’s sooner since he shaved his head again. I’m glad he shaved his beard, but the fuzz comes back so quickly.

@Bear Man No More: I wouldn’t think that much into it. Taylor has always stated that Reese was her favorite actress. I remember watching an interview of her when she was just 17 or 18 and she talked about Reese then. No big deal. They have Jake in common, but that is in the past and they do have the right to move on and make new friends. Whatevs….

Love’m!! Great actor!

@gay is OK: Let me guess you want Jake for yourself.

Love&Justice @ 06/25/2011 at 4:46 pm

Yummy!

I absolutely love Jake. Anna and him are going to make a cute onscreen couple, maybe it will lead to an off screen couple!

Mrs. Toth is a JOKE!!! @ 06/25/2011 at 5:26 pm

Jake Jake Jake!!! Love it Bro!!!

@Dee: Yeah uhhuh sure.. she has real bf doesn’t need to beard with this closet case.

ComeOnNow @ 06/25/2011 at 9:29 pm

Taylor Swift is on tour. Lunch with Reese Witherspoon? not in Nashville today if at all anywhere.

this guy is a sweet dream!