'Jersey Shore': New Cast for Season 6!

'Jersey Shore': New Cast for Season 6!

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

:’( nooo

i hope they cast a gay dude, that would be nice

the new cast won’t be any different….they all look and act like this….shame when shows began wanting new blood. it never is the same. I think what makes this show is the CAST not the actual show itself. people have fallen in love (yes I know sick) with these kids. Not a good call MTV. It will more and likely flop once these kids are gone. I think they still had some more good years in them. Unless they are the one’s getting stingy……that is….

maybe they think the offers for scary movie 45 will make them the next Julia Roberts and Leo Dicaprio.

freddy foxx @ 07/08/2011 at 2:43 am

Yo here”s the deal. I’m 30 and got connects everywhere . All I gotta say is if u follow a real dude from the bx who can bring a completely new angle to the show. Everyone I associate with is sombody who is well respected in my neighborhood. ( Throggs neck) holla at me 347 928 4181 or freddy davis on facebook aka freddy fox

freddy fox @ 07/08/2011 at 2:50 am

I have a dear group of friends willing to make this happen. All do respect my people r the real deal. Reach out to me if u wanna have a smash hit

adam gonzalez @ 07/30/2011 at 1:28 pm

If u really want a jersey boy you got to call on me.

Jersey Shore Will Live On @ 08/24/2011 at 7:48 pm

This is a horrible idea! They’ll NEVER find someone as excellent as the people from the Jersey Shore. MTV is making a horrible choice. How many people can you find that has a poof and a blowout at 30? You’ll never be able to replace Sam & Ron. The show will most likely be crap when this happens. Jersey Shore will never be the same.

I think this is shocking becuase there the only reason i watch it..
but i think it would be good with new faces and new drama, but they should keep jersey shore and make like a miami shore, and have the new cast :-). i really want to go on this but im only 14 so waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :’(!

Let them stay, I think that the show will get less ratings

Never watched. Don’t care.

I wish this show started wen i was like 19 so by the tim im old enough to be on the show i cud be!!! But im only 14 #stress

Need new cast

I don’t want a new cast please keep the old cast cause I love this show. So please rethink your decision.

I cant wait to get it to HD it will be super!

stick with the same cast please. its gonna be to different with a new cast! deffinatley gonna be weird watching new people when everyone is use to pauly d, snookie, vinny, jwow, ronnie, deena, and the situation. they are what make the show great and funny! no one can replace them!

They should keep the same cast, not some gays who give AIDS to everyone else in the house, Yeah in the jacuzzi yeah here in Finland its almost Winter now. :D

i think replacing the cast is totally possible! all the jersey shore cast is are 7-8 poeple… not really counting deena!.. that drink 7 days out of the week and make up stupid remarks like “MEETALL PROBLEMS” or ”YEAH BUDDY” you know what im saying? it would’nt be hard to replace them one bit. all you would have to do it find 8 poeple that go to the gym and tan everyday. thats not very hard to do. cause you know all the poeple that do those two thing are all alike!… you know party on the weekends.. wear true religions… take care of their bodys and looks.. PLUS. you really thing they honestly think that they could’nt find anybody better looking then half of the poeple on that cast? come on! ”VINNY” this white kid who wishes he was full blown ITALIAN so bad he trys way to hard and he cant tan… wears the most boring clothing and talks the most **** in the whole house! then when it comes back to him he runs! and ”SNOOKIE” seriously MTV really could’nt have found a FATTER more OBNOXIOUS Drunk in the country! their are hotter peolpe everywhere! ive seen hotter in freakin WALMART! i look up the the cast of the show very much. i get alot of tips from them when it comes to dressing clothing and other thing when it comes to looking as fresh as you can. but when it comes to a replacement it could be done.

What took them so long. They keep refering to these adults as “kids”. They sure act more like Pre-teens than adults. Compare them to the Hills cast. Maybe the new cast will have some pretty women and good looking guys (except Mike).

Having a new cast jeresy shore crew is the jesery shorecrew u can not replace them

situation @ 11/19/2011 at 8:32 pm

changing the cast is the worst idea! the past four seasons, viewers have aready been used to the 8 members, to all of the sudden change the cast will result in a loss for MTV ! keep Vinny, Pauly D, Sammi, Ronnie, Deena, Snookie, and Mike!!

anthony sigari @ 12/06/2011 at 12:55 am

i wanna be on the new season of jersey shore im just like the situation and my other boy is like pauly d its crazy

llamanardo @ 12/17/2011 at 8:04 pm

@problm: a guy that i’ve known for 2 years online got a call back for season 6, hes looks like a guido and used to be a dj, but inside hes a hardcore gamer. He isn’t like any of the idiots on the show right now.

NOO! ;’(
some many people will get sad , those kids make it what it is which is the best , please stay around for longer .

they are getting old now they have to move on with their lives time for some young new blood to move in

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All