Kim Kardashian Gets Butt X-Ray

Kim Kardashian Gets Butt X-Ray

Kim Kardashian points at an x-ray of her butt to prove that it’s real.

“My sisters have dared me to get a butt X-ray,” the 30-year-old engaged reality star told the doctor at his office. “I really just want to get [it] so I can show the whole world.”

Kim got a butt X-Ray,” younger sister Khloe tweeted. “See, it’s REAL!!! LOL… Nothing like a good old Armenian ass to get your day going!”

“Haha!” Kim, 30, responded. “The things my sisters have me do! Proof baby!”

Kim has even told ABC Nightline, “For the record, no butt implants. No butt injections, no anything to my butt.”

Proving all the skeptics wrong!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Fame*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a famewh*re

I don’t get it. How does this prove anything?

prairiegirl @ 06/24/2011 at 8:58 am

Why is that beer bottle up her a.ss

Ugh. I saw this while eating my breakfast. Too much information!!

skyhigh95 @ 06/24/2011 at 9:00 am

Her ass is so fat that she looks like a ****!
Who cares if she had an x-ray on her ass??? Will this make my life easier?

yaaasssss @ 06/24/2011 at 9:03 am

YAAAS KIM!!! Thanks for clarifying that! I’ve always wondered. Now I can sleep peacefully at night. I <3 YOU Kim!!!!11!!!ONE!!! *pure sarcasm*

Can’t this b!tch find something better to do with her pathetic time?

Ita absolutely ridiculous that in the 21st century this is considered to be celeb news. Shame on u, JJ!

Rant Casey @ 06/24/2011 at 9:07 am

Implants look rounder and perkier (but just as ugly and unnatural) than your bum Kim, don’t flatter yourself. The only thing this proves is that you have real issues on craving so much attention (and we have issues for paying attention).

Is there nothing that this woman won’t do for attention? Who cares if her butt is real when everything else about her and her life is totally fake. So what, she has and is a real a$$.

What a tool! Does she realize that she has exposed her eggs to unnecessary radiation? Look forward to your three legged kids KIM!

WHO THE F@#$ CARES???

Taking an x-ray just for fun, is not a good idea!

Is she pregnant? Great idea to get an unecessary xray

That still doesn’t prove anything. First of all how do we know if this is really HER x-ray picture could be from any women plus I think her boobs look more fake. I always thought her ass was real and her boob fake.

I never heard she had implants, but I think she does wear butt pads sometimes.

that’s not an armenian butt… that’s the fat ass she got from Kris Jenner

ToTaL FameW**** … She need SO MUCH ATTENTION !!! Poor guys is going to marry her ……………

MrNiceGuy @ 06/24/2011 at 9:36 am

I heard they did an xray of her skull and found nothing.

I dare her to get a brain scan. Pretty sure would turn out blank….

Hmm. Sounds like a waste of time when someone else with an actual issue could have gotten an x-ray..

SICK OF KARDASHIANS @ 06/24/2011 at 9:39 am

Who cares about her BIG FAT UGLY ASS.
Why don’t you X-ray your Boobs so we see they are FAKE!
So sick of these fame whores the whole Kardashian Family are idiots.
Now the sicko MOM forcing the 2 young Jenner TEENS ON US–they’re babies!
More money hungry-ness and turn your 2 young daughters into whorebags too.!!!

I’d lick her colon