Kim Kardashian Gets Butt X-Ray

Kim Kardashian Gets Butt X-Ray

Kim Kardashian points at an x-ray of her butt to prove that it’s real.

“My sisters have dared me to get a butt X-ray,” the 30-year-old engaged reality star told the doctor at his office. “I really just want to get [it] so I can show the whole world.”

Kim got a butt X-Ray,” younger sister Khloe tweeted. “See, it’s REAL!!! LOL… Nothing like a good old Armenian ass to get your day going!”

“Haha!” Kim, 30, responded. “The things my sisters have me do! Proof baby!”

Kim has even told ABC Nightline, “For the record, no butt implants. No butt injections, no anything to my butt.”

Proving all the skeptics wrong!

Charley Gallay/Getty

Fame*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a famewh*re

I don’t get it. How does this prove anything?

prairiegirl @ 06/24/2011 at 8:58 am

Why is that beer bottle up her a.ss

Ugh. I saw this while eating my breakfast. Too much information!!

skyhigh95 @ 06/24/2011 at 9:00 am

Her ass is so fat that she looks like a ****!
Who cares if she had an x-ray on her ass??? Will this make my life easier?

yaaasssss @ 06/24/2011 at 9:03 am

YAAAS KIM!!! Thanks for clarifying that! I’ve always wondered. Now I can sleep peacefully at night. I <3 YOU Kim!!!!11!!!ONE!!! *pure sarcasm*

Can’t this b!tch find something better to do with her pathetic time?

Ita absolutely ridiculous that in the 21st century this is considered to be celeb news. Shame on u, JJ!

Rant Casey @ 06/24/2011 at 9:07 am

Implants look rounder and perkier (but just as ugly and unnatural) than your bum Kim, don’t flatter yourself. The only thing this proves is that you have real issues on craving so much attention (and we have issues for paying attention).

Is there nothing that this woman won’t do for attention? Who cares if her butt is real when everything else about her and her life is totally fake. So what, she has and is a real a$$.

What a tool! Does she realize that she has exposed her eggs to unnecessary radiation? Look forward to your three legged kids KIM!

WHO THE F@#$ CARES???

Taking an x-ray just for fun, is not a good idea!

Is she pregnant? Great idea to get an unecessary xray

That still doesn’t prove anything. First of all how do we know if this is really HER x-ray picture could be from any women plus I think her boobs look more fake. I always thought her ass was real and her boob fake.

I never heard she had implants, but I think she does wear butt pads sometimes.

that’s not an armenian butt… that’s the fat ass she got from Kris Jenner

ToTaL FameW**** … She need SO MUCH ATTENTION !!! Poor guys is going to marry her ……………

MrNiceGuy @ 06/24/2011 at 9:36 am

I heard they did an xray of her skull and found nothing.

I dare her to get a brain scan. Pretty sure would turn out blank….

Hmm. Sounds like a waste of time when someone else with an actual issue could have gotten an x-ray..

SICK OF KARDASHIANS @ 06/24/2011 at 9:39 am

Who cares about her BIG FAT UGLY ASS.
Why don’t you X-ray your Boobs so we see they are FAKE!
So sick of these fame whores the whole Kardashian Family are idiots.
Now the sicko MOM forcing the 2 young Jenner TEENS ON US–they’re babies!
More money hungry-ness and turn your 2 young daughters into whorebags too.!!!

I’d lick her colon

@Sean:

Ud be welcome. But only after Kris Humphries used it, ok?

Please, I want these c_nts to go bankrupt. GO AWAY.

WHO GIVES A ****! There are plenty of women with butts like hers in the real world. Just because the majority in hollywood are starving themselves and kim isn’t she’s famous? Enough of her

OMG!! I’M SOO GLAD SHE DID THIS! PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS “FAKE BUTT!!” SO NOW THAT SHE SHOWED THERE WAS NOTHING IN THERE SHE’S A FAME *****?? I THINK SHE’S FAMOUS ENOUGH AND THAT FAME WON’T BE GOING ANYWHERE FOR AWHILE.

stee-low-flow @ 06/24/2011 at 10:14 am

Trying to “prove” something to the public…only proves that there is something amiss here.

I think she has had some type of lipo-sculpturing to her rear end. Earlier pictures…her butt isn’t that big AND behinds don’t grow like that when you exercise and age…

J-LO is perfect exampleof natural behind…it used to be big…now that she is getting older AND she exercises alot…her behind has taken on another shape.

Real behind change with exercise…this I know!

How do it feel and how can I come by getting one.

You want her to go away? STOP WATCHING HER STUPID SHOW. Then, she’ll go away.

Nothing like American stupidity…

I wonder if the x ray showed that’s where her brain is. It’s not like people don’t have bills to pay and their own problems no the real important thing is kim showin x rays of her ASS!! WTF?!?!

I guess she feels the need to prove herself and blaming it on her sisters doubts is bananas. Was she sitting or standing for the xray? The shape of it doesn’t even make logical sense to my eyes. Also i know that butt implants would show up on the xray so if this is hers (whether standing or sitting) than she doesn’t have butt implants. Now if only people knew what HYDRO GEL looks like on a xray…then you’ll be getting somewhere. No wool over my eyes, her ass is fake! sorry o_0

Implants dont show up on an x-ray.
kim u r head to toe fake.

who cares ?????

As a real X-ray Technician. That butt look FAKE. If its a real flesh it will not show in the X-ray. cause soft tissues don’t show up in a-ray film just the silloutte if that is her pelvis I could understand but pelvis don’t cover the entire pubic area especially in a lateral position. What did she do had somebody injected some barium in her ass before the shot or its barium all alone that was implanted in it . What she just did just exposes her ignorance further. IT JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT EVEN THOUGH SHE’S RICH HER LACK OF KNOWLEDGE CAN’T COVER UP THE FACT THAT SHE A DUFUS AND A MORON. MAYBE SHE SHOULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND INVEST IN HER EDUCATION. Too bad she was supposed to be the daughter of a prominent lawyer and a street smart mother whom non of that gene she’s inherited. Maybe she’s an alien you know somebody her parents pick up in Roswell.LMAO

She wants to show the whole world? ha ha I think she is over estimating the amount of people who really give a crap.

God, she’s so dump!

It looks unnatural, that’s the point. It’s in the “disgusting” category. Gawd, this girl needs to get a life!!

Looks like she has a tumor in her ass. What is that dark spot?

Ok, her butt may be real. But her boobs and her face isn’t.
Thats even worse, now we all know that she just has a fat ass.

Nothing has been proven. She most likely got a “brazillian butt enhancement” where they suck the fat off other parts of your body and pump it into your butt. Google it, the ‘after’ pics look suspiciously like Kim’s body. Of course that wouldn’t show up in an X-ray (if that’s even Kim that is, or even a real X-ray since according to that X-ray her ass is made out of bone LMAO). Still not a natural body though.

A body like Kim’s is actually less natural than a too skinny girls. “Real Woman” my ass.

aniamalu jennifer @ 06/24/2011 at 1:06 pm

dts wht she told us after all no one wz there wt her. d doc wz a paid actor. ok wht abt d boobs as they dnt look any real

She is seriously vile

It’s amazing, she has no hip, pelvic, or legs bones either!

*leg bones

The x-ray is clearly fake

I’m not a kim kardashian fan but C’MON – her booty is real. Her boobs are real – there was a picture of her when she was 14 yrs old w. huge boobs. Even their youngest sister has really big boobs for a young teenager. Thank Mama Kris

Is there anything stupider she can seek attention for? I used to *really* like her cause I thought she was real and honest but now she is more than ever honestly a big fame ****.

FAKE BUTT. FAKE PICS. NOBODY BELIEVES YOU KIM. YOU HAD IMPLANTS AND FAT INJECTIONS TAKEN FROM YOUR FAKE WAIST.

It’s sad that she spent money on this because everybody doubted her.

This only proves tha KK is a Flat Out Liar. She has butt implants, and so does khloe. Also, kim, kloe, kourtney and kris have breast implants. Kim’s breasts were large already, but she got implants to get rounder breasts. Kim also has lip and cheek implants ( fillers). I wish any of her exes would come forward tell how fake KK butt is.

Now she needs to x-ray her boobs to prove that they are real.

Stupid famewh*re!

That doesn’t mean that butt pads don’t explain the obvious changes in her ass size in pictures.

longchamp @ 06/24/2011 at 9:34 pm

SHAME on this dumb b*tch! there are people whose life hangs in the balance depending on the results of an x-ray…. and she goes and does this

effin’ cretin.

she probably should get a brain x-ray…

Who cares… she is the fakest person on the planet. So superficial and pathetic. Even after all that work shes still chubby and ugly!!!! Ugh, FAKE!

christine @ 06/27/2011 at 1:11 am

she doesnt have implants hello SHE HAS MONEY HER PARENTS PAY FOR HER BRAZILIAN BUTT INJECTIONS LIKE THE QUICKTRIM SKEEM IS PATHETIC AND HILARIOUS BECAUSE THEY SHOW ALL THE WEIGHT SHE LOST AND ITS BULL ITS JUST PLASTIC SURGERY TAKING THE FAT OUT OF THE HIPS AND STOMACH AND THIGHS AND PUTTING IT IN HER ASS TO BE LIKE JLO AND ATTENTION *****!

@tcn: EXACTLY! Someone else smart enough to figure it out and read between the lines. She “NEVER” said, “No fillers”. Just “No Implants”. And in Los Angeles I know a few woman who have had hydrogel AND silicone placed in their asses and to be honest it does look natural. So Kim’s not fooling anyone with even a modicum of intelligence.

Why r all u guys on this site if it is so stupid? Why do haters go on fan pages just to hate? Well by commenting on this u r just sayin “hey! I look kim kardashian up but i hate her.” and all you saying its a waste of time looking at this? why did u look it up?