Alexander Skarsgard: I Love the 'True Blood' Cast!

Alexander Skarsgard: I Love the 'True Blood' Cast!

Alexander Skarsgard looks out into the distance as he leaves the Versace store on Friday (June 24) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 34-year-old Swedish actor recently sat down for an interview with the Los Angeles Times.

Speaking about True Blood, Alex said, “I think it’s over-the-top, it’s sexy, it’s wild, it’s violent, it’s all that…It’s just a wild fantastic sexy way of telling stories about our struggles in everyday life.”

“They’re really good people, the whole cast, I love working with them,” Alex said about the cast. “The atmosphere is so great and so loving and so generous,” he added.

Be sure to catch the season four premiere of True Blood this Sunday (June 26) at 9 p.m. EST on HBO!

10+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard leaving Versace in Beverly Hills…

alexander skarsgard versace store 01
alexander skarsgard versace store 02
alexander skarsgard versace store 03
alexander skarsgard versace store 04
alexander skarsgard versace store 05
alexander skarsgard versace store 06
alexander skarsgard versace store 07
alexander skarsgard versace store 08
alexander skarsgard versace store 09
alexander skarsgard versace store 10

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All

Alex looks good! Love seeing photos of him.

Although, he looks kind of mad. lol

This guy is quite interesting looking.

so bland....... @ 06/25/2011 at 3:44 am

This guy is sooooo over-rated………the receding hairline, huge bags under his eyes, the bulbous nose…….just because he plays a vampire doesn’t make him better looking……he’s average at best!!!

OMG!! He looks great, he is soooooo hot and he is wearing a watch. *dead*

He’s overrated.
Just a big hypocrite and d*uchebag.

Really?! How do you know, jealous much. Geesh Ladies love him deal with it. He is really hot and sweet, I love him.

he’s overrated
just a big hypocrite ang d*uchebag

really yo love true blood?! good!

@4,6,8 D*uchebag. You’re really sad changing your moniker to say sh*t about him. Geesh, he is still hot and ladies love him and you are just a jealous nobody with way too much time on your hands. Alexander Skarsgard is a BAMF deal with it and you are the d*chebag.

silly guy @ 06/25/2011 at 4:16 am

i read alot of hate coming at him in this post all hes doing is standing there lol no need to hate the guy

Other than the fact that he is tall and has a great body he does nothing to me I just don’t see it I can find better looking men on the street I am not saying that I can’t see why some women my find him attractive I guess playing a vampire does it for them look at Pattinson he looks like he needs a shower 99.9% of the time still some girls/women go crazy about him still neither of them is my coup of tea to each it’s own I guess.

not numb 4 @ 06/25/2011 at 4:33 am

@Hotness: i’m not the number4 :/ only 6&8 (and i repet my message because it doesn’t come out the first time) and yes i like to change moniker…he still a d*uchebag, who f*ck everybody on set..from Amanda S to Kate B and Evan RW , Willa H…..ect….he treats his gf like a sh!t in public, just a childish behaviour. Big d*uchebag, nothing more

@14 Whatever, you are the d*uchebag. He is still Hot.

POST THIS @ 06/25/2011 at 4:39 am

Yeah ,right Alex, and your “delight” REALLY SHOWED in your sarcastic laden comment and attitude that you made about your fan’s interest in you,your choice of clothing and your personal life in the interview on Entertainment Tonight Friday night!!
It’s kind of hard to to dismiss this kind of pissy behavior and STILL continue to believe Alex actually even appreciates exactly WHO got him where he is today!!!
If we once thought that Alex DOESN’T hear what’s said about him, I think THAT this interview finally put that notion to rest now!!
Sorry,I USE TO BE A SUPPORTER, Now, this guy’s TRUE COLORS are starting to show more and more as time goes on!!!
If he’s so sick of his popularity,and his fan’s interest in him,maybe pursuing being an architect WAS a better plan!!

silly guy @ 06/25/2011 at 4:40 am

@not numb 4: how would you know who he has slept with rumours are just rumours and nothing more unless he has stated that he has slept with those women then most people wont believe it

@Post This @ 06/25/2011 at 4:44 am

You know he has PR people and management, he doesn’t have to read what is said about him. I am sure he is informed about what is being said about him by his people. Saying that he is reading it is a bit much. Plus if he was told that people are debating about what he wears and eats then yeah I would also think really people care about that kind of things. It’s a natural reaction. I don’t see how it is him showing his true colors. But okay, you feel that way find.

Those that criticize his looks should know that the fans love him not only because they find him attractive but most importantly for what he exudes, what he makes them feel and for his talent. It’s not only about looks, it’s a combination of things. I had the pleasure of meeting him at the premiere and was completely starstruck. I found him to be incredibly beautiful, like out of this world, the only thing missing was a halo over his head. He was funny, patient and sweet to the fans. And he’s been getting great reviews from all over even before season 4 starts, he’s a good actor and from the little I saw appears to be a decent human being as well.

@POST THIS: You have a link to that interview?

POST THIS @ 06/25/2011 at 4:54 am

Did ANY of you staunch naysayers ACTUALLY EVEN SEE the interview ??-Because if you did,I find it hard to believe you could disregard Alex’s snotty attitude so lightly.

Danielik25 @ 06/25/2011 at 4:55 am

Alex is a very good actor ,sweet and hot guy. Love him ad his pics in JJ. I don´t care who is in his bed, it´s not my problem.

@tami: The pap is probably saying something nasty to him, hoping for a reaction.

Reg. his comments about fans following him and being interested in what he wears and where he eats and so on: personally it just made me wonder if/how much he’s aware of concerning Kate’s behaviour. The girl lives for that sort of thing. It’s what has kept her relevant during the time they’ve been together ’cause it sure ain’t her acting. Is he aware of that? Does he know how big a part of that whole dynamic she is? Mostly it makes me feel he’s either a bit stupid or ignorant or maybe just too stubborn to realise it (or in denial). To me it just shows how ill-suited they are because I think he’s being genuine when he says it.

@POST THIS: Post a link and we’ll watch it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All