Jennifer Aniston: Tattoo for Norman!

Jennifer Aniston: Tattoo for Norman!

Jennifer Aniston has some new ink!

The 42-year-old actress showed off her first tattoo while walking around NYC earlier this week.

The tat on the inside of her right foot reads “Norman,” her rep told People.

Jen later got a a bit teary telling James Lipton on Inside the Actors Studio that it’s her favorite word.

Norman was Jennifer‘s Welsh corgi-terrier mix, who died in May at 15 years old.

Bigger pic inside

jennifer aniston tattoo norman

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville- Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Sweet…………..

Losing a pet is really tough and it’s really sweet she decided to go with a tattoo of Norman’s name.

I do hope she doesn’t get tattooed all over though – wouldn’t really suit her. Ah well, as long as she’s happy :)

Awwww so sweet!

i told yo i have 1 tattoo down apps

Wow..

she will use anything to promote..

I guess she had to come up with something to talk about during that interview. I took all of` 20 minutes to run down her acting career. Once you list Friends, The Good Girl, and hmmm nothing else because all the films she has done with the male lead have all been BO bombs. So now poor Norman is used to get sympathy. I love animals, and am sure she loved that dog to pieces. He died over a month ago. Now she is making sure every dog lover knows she lost her beloved pooch.

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Don’t worry Jen.. there will be fools that once again will get suckered into this. OH poor Jen she lost her dog.

Well I’m still thinking about Heidi and how she and Justin are throwing their relationship up in her face. Heidi is not famous. So the rags and shows are not going to focus on her. So of course her side to the story gets pushed away. And the media is feed the Jen and Huvane version.

So why is it ok for Aniston to run all over NY flaunting her new Boyfriend in this woman’s neck of the woods. I bet they have gone to places he and Heidi have gone too, yet the media brings up some stupid picture of a dinner she had with her ex husband 8 years ago.

I actually hope this one is the one and they ride off in the sunset together for always.

Just leave her ex and his family alone.

I bet it was her Boyfriend’s idea. Heidi should get Justin’s name tattooed on her foot.

my, my, what did aniston fans use to say about tattoos? singing a different tune now? i love how this celeb is constantly letting her minions down and making them eat their words.

Honestly, if you guys have nothing nice to say about a human being getting a tattoo in remembrance for something he/she has lost, then please – don’t comment. You wouldn’t know what it’s like to lose a dog you had for 15 years.

It’s ridiculous to see how people are making her seem like the bad one here. Leave her alone!

she is so cute to me…love Jennifer..
…Uggs Giving Away Stuff After PETA called them out.. http://goo.gl/YOAJA to Get Consumers to Support them….haha got 2 pair!

Lucky Charm @ 06/25/2011 at 12:17 pm

I’m pretty sure this isn’t her first tattoo, I thought she already had one of a butterfly or something like that. But I do think tattoos in memory of someone/something special to you are pretty cool. Mine are to me, anyway.

Jen Aniston getting the name Norman tattooed on her foot is like if Joely Richardson got Tasha tattooed on hers. though Norman is for Jen’s dog where as Tasha would be for Joely’s older sister Natasha or Lynnie for her aunt Lynn another example like that would be if Melissa Newma got a P tattooed on her wrist for her late father Paul to whom she bears a strong resemblance

@susan @ 06/25/2011 at 12:12pm @ 06/25/2011 at 12:24 pm

YOU bring it up! YOU are the one mentioning brad & angie! Jen tatooed her dog’s name on her foot – this has nothing to do with the jolie-pitts. MOVE ON ALREADY!!!

Lol really, her rep confirms she got a tattoo. I am sure her rep will even confirm that she used the lady’s room while taping Her segment for James Lipton.

I wanna see the Tattoo of Brad’s name on her lower back LOL!!!

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL !!!! Her true and beloved dog walked 15 years on her side and was their for her !!!!

Can you say mid-life crisis??? Getting a tattoo in your teens and 20′s is normal. At 42, thats when you should start to worry.

UNCOOL HO missing a sensitivity chip

she looks miserable.

Yeah Yeah Yeah the bi#ch shown herself for what she really is A HO.. nough said..

wow…she truly is the enblem of the lonely girl!! you go, girl!

That was sweet, love her for that.

you can homewreck , get tatoos next step adoption : joliewannabe lool!

Wow, at least when she gets to heaven they’ll know enough to look for her dog so they can be together.

What next? @ 06/25/2011 at 12:52 pm

What next? A “Brad” tattoo in memory of a dead relationship.

What a ditz! And anyone that thinks getting a tatoo for a freaking dog is a nutbag.

What a moron. And anyone that thinks it okay to get a tatoo for a freaking dog is also pretty stupid.

She fin&$@);;?!nut’s

It’s getting worse for her fans. They say negative things about Jolie’s ink on her body, and now Aniston is giving them a slap on the face. Karma is a ******.

Jen you love your animals like I love mine..There like our children..I have mine also on my foot..people would have to understand only if they loved there animals like we do!!!

@lilooo: I think she’s gonna try to have a baby. it’s the only thing left to do because she’s so old and the career can’t last much longer

@sigh:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
No one here is speaking about Angie..or her Tatoos..anyone can do want they want with there bodies..your the one bringing her up..

I kind understand the dog name, but the spanish tattoo that said i love and i hate i dont get.

I do not like for. BUT I know what it feels like when you lose a dog and I have to sympathize with her on that. Give the lady some room to breath jeez..

You sometimes we look at stars if they are very great or ironic but they do some stupid stuff.They are just human beings that to me have some very dull lives and to the same repetitions stuff.And have to broadcast everything they pretty much do.They have money but what else they do with THIER lives not important to me.BECAUSE THEY NEED HELP I THINK THEY ARE SOME BORED PEOPLE BECAUSE OF SOME OF THE STUFF THEY DO AND BESIDES LIFE IS NOT A PARTY ALL THE TIME.THAT’S MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY ON CELEBRITIES AS A WHOLE.

Freaky Dink @ 06/25/2011 at 1:15 pm

This chick needs to get some kids fast. Sweety if your ****** ain’t working then go buy some kids like Madonna or your arch-enemy Brangelina. For goodness sakes you’re one step away from living in a house with 20 cats.

And I am seriously tired of hearing about your poor broken heart. Every time it doesn’t work out with another Shemp that you decide to date I have to hear it on 200 different sources how “poor jennifer’s heart is broken”. You know what, there’s people that ain’t got your money and ain’t got you looks and ain’t got your sense of entitlement and you don’t hear them sniffling and running to the press every time they stub their toe.

You may be 42 yrs old but psychologically you are either 4 or 2 but not 42. Grow up already.

Jimme Shelter @ 06/25/2011 at 1:15 pm

@yes: My tat says Windows 95. It died all the time.

THIS FVCKING WH@REANISTON NEED A BIG C@CK TO SVCK EVERYNIGHT.
I’M SICK OF THIS BOTOX-FACED WH@RE

She chose what is most precious to her for the tattoo. That is so cool. Dogs are great. They love you unconditionally, totally appropriate to get a tat in remembrance. “Nobody loves you like your dog.”

So sad that he died. Norman has been with Jennifer forever. I’m always a complete wreck for months after I lose a pet. It’s so hard, because they’re like family.

No, that’s not a tattoo because it’s wrinkly. That’s an athlete’s foot/ eczema or any kind of skin disease. Remember, when she showed up on Spike TV for some kind of awards, her knee had some kind of rashes. If that’s real tattoo, why hide it? I’m sure there is some way that the photographer can enlarge it but of course Gay Huvane don’t like it when photographers enlarge her client’s pictures because he gets embarrass if the truth will come out. Gay Huvane needs to protect her client you know.

It’s one thing being a gothic scarred body and a whole other deal getting a tattoo for your dog

@kå simply àmazing!:

Wow Susan…. you have issues….

The more reazons to just LOVE her :D

thats soo cute bless her :)

thats really cool of her she loved her dog…people bringing her down for it seriously do you have a heart? i dont care what personal vendetta you have with the women we are talking about a dead dog you heartless dummys

still desperate & now Pathetic!!!

Each of Angelina’s children’s certain info is tatooed on her arm because she loves her children but fanistons don’t approve. And now that Aniston did the same of her dog, it’s supposed to be okay. Yeah right!

Chelsea Handler @ 06/25/2011 at 2:56 pm

Aniston is walking billboard for depression..SO SAD!

norman was soooo cute

sweet
jen make me great person

A dog is not a person @ 06/25/2011 at 4:02 pm

nor a berttehalf or a lover. Get over it Creep ! This is way too much dog loving expression !

chees-ay! @ 06/25/2011 at 4:37 pm

can this woman be anymore nauseating? plus the fact that her new skankbucket bf prob suggested her to get it, she looks like she’s his total b/tch. oh well desperate jen all over again, hehe

@MJ:
MJ, seriously, you sound like the one with mental health issues. Yikes!

How many people think Aniston stuffed her dog?

ohh love dog

Norman had to die to escape!!!

Lucky Charm @ 06/25/2011 at 6:11 pm

So tell us again how tattoos are trashy and anyone who would get one is ******? You’ve spent over six years going on and on about Angelina’s tattoos and how only a trashy person would do that to themselves. Now here is JA with a brand new one to show off and suddenly it’s “sweet” and shows a new, edgier side of her personality?! The total, complete and utter hypocrisy of JA fans is quite disturbing, frankly. Please, let this be the end of your hatred and anger towards Angelina and Brad and their children. Brad and Jen divorced six years ago. At this point, it looks like JA would just rather be known as a reality-show level celebrity than an actress, which means that she’ll soon fade away and hopefully she and her fans will finally let Brad and Angelina go. Hopefully with a great big “I’m Sorry!”

I do think that tattoos in honor of someone special to you are very cool, although generally it’s the name of a person, not a pet….

I cant get enough of what they have to say about her on E online, too too hilarious!!!!

Chelsea Handler @ 06/25/2011 at 7:32 pm

@NYC:

omg what are they saying??

what’s with her nippies? it’s certainly not that chilly in nyc. and what’s with a swimsuit cover-up? nyc is not miami. you just can’t walk around in a swimsuit cover-up w/o being trashy. go back to valley!

HorseFace @ 06/25/2011 at 8:54 pm

She wanted people to focus on anything but her stanky, wrinkly feet!!!

The BF, the tat, all of it, dumb.

WOW… This woman’s thingy has been used more than most MLB players catchers mitts. Real men don’t find this attractive or sexy, the Hobag of Hollywood has been around the block so many times that she knows all the house numbers and everyone who lives there. As far as the TAT- It might have been cute if it was there for a day or two but for life… not even close to normal. The problem with having a lot of money and not much education and no morals is that it leads to this kind of sl-ty and ridiculous behaviour.

That woman is so pathetic! Her issues are so deep and serious, not even her mother wanted to have anything to do with her. The dog wouldn’t either, if he knew any better. She doesn’t forget, is bitter and revengeful. This is still about Brangelina. She is equating her dog with Brangies’kids, as if a dog and a human being were the same, and she is saying ‘I’d rather have and love a dog than a kid’. Well, that dog is the closer thing that moron will ever have to a kid. I’ve had many pets in my life: dogs, cats birds, rats, and they were all special, but to tattoo their names is just sick. I bet she will have many pets, even sick ones, so they can die faster, and she will tattoo the name of all her pets, just like Angie did with her kids birthplace coordinates. This woman is one very sick puppy!!!

@SB: Wow! Huvane, did you tell JJared to take wipe out my message? You and Anuston don’t really want to hear the truth ha? I am sure she was crying once she read my message about her. Why she cannot accept the truth that someone notice her that she has mental problem? That’s the reason why she still thinks and acts like she’s a little girl and she admitted it many times. Anuston has BIPOLAR/ mental issues. And you think I have mental issues. The one who has mental issues cannot identify others behavioral problems. Even Anuston warned the interviewer not to print that she’s crazy for seeing a therapist for over 20 years. Huvane, you just try to cover the truth about her mental health so that you can keep using her and her fans. You have no shame at all, Huvane.

larsvonwhat @ 06/26/2011 at 2:16 am

come on guys, the dog was mot likely the most stable thing in her life for all those years…and then it died :[

who cares about what do you thinking about her?she’s jennifer aniton,she doesn’t care your words.

That’s really sweet of her. I was devastated when my dog of 11 years past away. It’s as bad as losing a human.

It’s obvious that none of you brangelina losers have any idea what it’s like to love a pet. I feel sorry for you.

so sad for norman
norman is a cute door
so sad for jen

there are no many haters
there’s a hater
he put his boring words again and again to tell people
he don’t hate jennifer aniston,he just crazy for her
haha

hatejolie @ 06/26/2011 at 7:04 am

lol
i love this beautiful girl ,she’s a great person!

norman is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute
i hate jolie’s fans!!!they are so terrible!!!

that’s so beautiful.love norman,love jen

give me five @ 06/26/2011 at 7:43 am

so nice jen

Oh come on the tattoo doesn’t say norman, look closer it says needy, needy, needy, i mean I’m reading it right, right? or maybe It’s her old 48 year old wrinkle skins that makes it looks like one work repeated 3 times.

Don’t care about those haters
they are *******!

Don’t care about those haters
they are *******!

just sayin @ 06/26/2011 at 7:58 am

she’s so sexy

PLZ LEAVE HER ALONE

she’s so nice
i love that for her

leave angelina alone

no matter what they say
i love this woman .i can’t love her anymore

She did great. She was just so real

people don’t know about Jennifer is how tough she is. All the talk in the press that might mess up someone else’s head just doesn’t get to her.”

it'scrazy @ 06/26/2011 at 9:02 am

I’ve looked up to her my entire life
Jennifer is one of my favorite people.You want her to be your best friend.She’s amazing

A hell of a woman, an awesome spirit and a terrific talent. i just love you so much !!!!!!!!!!

oh
i love her sooooooooooooooooooooooo much but i don’t why i love her so much.
it’s sad i know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway .i really love jennifer .

good for her! she had norman for 15 yrs and pets are like are children and losing one is heartbreaking.

loserhatejen @ 06/26/2011 at 9:31 am

so sad
i love norman too much ,he’s so cute!!!!!!!
god bless you

She’s tough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whenever you’re in trouble you throw it to Jennifer and she makes the lines sing. so i think we don’t need to care about her.she’s very very strong.

jailoveyou @ 06/26/2011 at 9:51 am

jen! i will love you forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
take care

She is just lovely

Having a fave pet die is sad…but a tattoo for a dog? Sorry, but that’s just a bit too lonely spinster for me. Why must she cling so desperately to everything? Norman is gone, how about going down to an animal shelter and getting another pup.

She’s a total pro!
she’s very cute
i love her ,i love her,love her!

I’m in Jen World

she have right to do that ok????????????????
stop to blame her ok?
she just do that for cute norman
that’s so sad for her but she’s a good person for me

boringpeople @ 06/26/2011 at 10:19 am

She’s an amazing actress. She’s everything I wish I could have that kind of person.

Her dog died, but you think it’s funny. that’s funny?Are you crazy? zombie!

she's fake @ 06/26/2011 at 11:38 am

As a dog lover, appreciate the tat for a lost one … BUT she probably wouldn’t have gotten one if she wasn’t with Justin Theroux. He is (was) on the edgier side so it’s her way of being cool. NOT. Jen may have got the sweet routine down but cool she’ll never be.

just love jennifer

you try your best to kill her as you can
but she’s still fine
lol
i love this cool wuman

Norman???? I thought it was No man………………… ..bwahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhhahahahahhahahahahha

A tattoo with the name of a dog??? Why not but i personnaly will never do that…!!

no matter what people say, i love jennifer aniston. it’s so sweet of her to love pets. love you girl. God bless you! And jen, pray for the right man to come along. God answers prayers :)

LonelyHag @ 06/26/2011 at 5:36 pm

The perfect tatoo for her is teardrops near eye, in memory of all the men she’s lost & cried for!!!!

I can’t believe the number of hateful, ignorant people who come on this site and comment about what others should and shouldn’t do.

If you have ever had a pet, you would know how they become a part of your life and your family. If she chose to honor her friend with a tattoo that is her person. No one has the right to judge her decision.

Honiffer and Mcbaldy can make another movie title Get Shorty, since he’s a dwarf. Or he can be one of the hobbits in The Hobbits movie.

Pufferfish face Bananiston and Macbaldy Justin deserve each other. They are both uuuuuuuuggggggly.

you konw what
we love jennifer aniston no matter what you say
we can do better than you guys
come on !
all her fans come here to stay and do somthing for my cute jennifer aniston!
we can do that all right
we can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
because we love somebody
we don’t hate her

they hate jennifer aniston
why????
because they are so ugly
they can’t feel better if they don’t hate her
they are losers
sad

JentheOldHen @ 06/26/2011 at 11:19 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwh, she gets a tat, steals an ugly hairy troll, and probably will get knocked up, if she can at her age!!! Better off getting a new dog, what kid wants an old mom & hairy old loser dad!

crazy bitxhes @ 06/26/2011 at 11:21 pm

hahaha
they are hate jennifer so crazy
that’s ok
that’s very cool
i love jennifer aniston
wow!!!

she’s so sexy and funny and such an amazing business woman. I’ve always been ‘Team Jen’

What the fanistons have to live with these days:

1.) J.T. the hairy man. How much they hate Brad’s facial hair. lol
2.) Jen started a tatoo. How much they hate Angelina’s. lol

Karma…………… ……karma………………………karma

my english is very very poor
but i want to say that i love jennifer aniston
in my country people very very love her
they think she’s nice and cute and down-to-earth
i don’t know
i just hope you can leave her alone
please!!!

She’s one of the most down-to-earth, humble people,She has no agenda..

These people are insane and vicious

She just has a dog

Don’t need you to judge

There’s no way i can’t fall in love with her. She’s amazing – talented, charming and a sweetheart.

do you hate jennifer aniston
well
you waste your life to hate someone
that’s very stupid
go on do that
we are happy to see you waste your life
loser

Wow … So much love for Jennifer. Can’t believe her fans can say what they want and the rest of us are chastised for typing our opinions. Last time I checked this is a country that allows free speech. It’s called a Democracy. Jennifer has proven time and time again that she is an immoral reprobate . She is not remotely close to the person her fans make her out to be. She is the Hobag of Hollywood who has slept her way to the middle and conned her fans in the process.

@Ghost:

It’s called a Democracy.I think she just does whatever she wants. She has her own life. Be yourself OK.

Who cares you?????who cares?
so funny haha
jen is very nice and she’s always so easy to live
i just think that’s so stupid when you hate someone but you can’t without her.
you just can’t stop to talk about her just because you hate her?
so foolish and sutpid.

This is ridiculous

She is what kind of person

Fans know better than you

Slander and slander will only make people look down on you

haterslie @ 06/27/2011 at 1:56 am

Why i love this beautiful woman?
Because she’s got an amazing sense of humour ! She’s so beautiful ! I respect her so much . She has maintained her dignity , no matter what crap the press writes about her . no matter what you say about her. She’s so lovable , you can’t help loving her so much !

There’s just no one reason I love Jen. There are just so many things to love about her. For one thing (and the main thing I love about her), she has a pure heart of gold. I know she would give up anything for a family member or a friend. She is incredibly unselfish, always going that extra yard. She has given to so many charities and just proves that she wants to help out others. She has this down to earth personality about her that I’m sure if you met her on the street she would be incredibly sweet and nice to you. I dont think there is a mean bone in her body.

Hate jennifer?
haha
so funny
what did she do for you poor guys

In fact, I was learning a lot from her. she’s down-to-earth. She’s very easy-going.

she’s very cool

she makes us dream, and hope. She is down to earth, a really sensitive person, with a huge heart.
Her talent comes from her heart (Lisa Kudrow said that I belive) and she’s gorgeous.

she’s cute

she’s a nice person
love her

she’s good
she’s cute
she’s very hot
i love her

I will defend her
Gossip is terrible

People to her

So the vicious

Inspired me to protect

online TO against her
That’s ridiculous

Now is the time to change

why you guys hate her ?that’s so crazy
when you blame her everything
that’s so mad and so crazy
i am not her fan
but i must to stop you
in fact that’s just because you like jolie don’t like her
but you can’t lose control
you must be polite

Ugly people
does someone give you money to use your dirty words to fight jen?huh?
when she have any news,you are so exciting and just use your dirty words to fight her
that’s why?because you are ill
you just can only do that to be happy
come on
you need jen ,you really need her
so funny haha
you can’t feeling a beautiful life
you just feel bad
you just know how to scream out your bad feeling
you can’t be happy
big loser

Love her

Don’t explain

Hey I’m Chinese

In China people never criticized her

People give her quite high evaluation

This is just a dark room

Boring person would have been against her

Please believe, she obtained a lot of people respect in all over the world

Even in China, she also has a lot of fans

I can testify.

I love her

cute dog
cute woman
love this story

jennifer is my love

She’s so cute!i’m sad for norman.good dog

Rachel!she’s mine! i love jen!

my jen is my life

Just want to say people are so rough!!!!! The poor dog!

I wanna cry for norman!he was very cute!

Love your story

Haters can’t do anymore .Their words can’t stop anything .go on jen!you are the best !

Jolie give them money to against jen!they like that kind of dirty thing!*******!

Who can help me?i love jen so much!i can’t hlep myself!oh my god!she’s just make me crazy!i can’t do anything !

Go to hell!damn haters!

Love you forever!

Trust me.she’s a nice person!

It’s our turn!lol!that’s a beautiful thing right?

Jen is so sweet!Hope she will be fine soon!

My gosh!i love you guys!cool!we can change the world!rock them!

I can’t love norman anymore!that’s so sad for his …
it’s so hard to say goodbye…but just goodbye

THE SAME ONE POSTER POSTING THE SAME LITTLE PRAISES FOR ANISTON. HOW OBVIOUS! YOU ARE TRYING SO HARD, HONEY.

The one fan on here, that keeps posting on the Hag’s defense, how much are you getting paid? Lol or maybe it’s Jen herself, lol too funny!!!

@don: Obviously you don’t know what it’s like to experience the unconditional love of a pet. This is her way of paying tribute to him, and if that’s what she needs to do to get over her grief then it’s her choice. I think it is sweet.

@Lynn: How can you call her a sick puppy?! What you have suggested about the pets is totally twisted. Whether you meant it, or you were just saying it to make a point, it is a horrible thing to even think about.

Losing a pet is devastating, they become like family, and to some people they are the only family they have. I think it sweet that she has gotten the tattoo, Norman was practically always with her, it is fitting she has some sort of memorial inked on her for him.

Carly Peitel @ 07/05/2011 at 11:03 pm

Jennifer is a Sweetheart! Plus she LQQKS the BEST she has ever LQQKED with her SEXY, CHIC, SLEEK, NEW LONG BOB Haircut! Wow & she’s also a great actress!

Gina Grills @ 10/06/2011 at 11:46 am

I love jennifer and can relate to her so well. I have a 15 year old yorkie now. No tattoos bt if and when something happens would probably be my first too! No kids and this is my baby! Love you Jennifer!