Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Water Park with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Water Park with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt take their kids to the Marine Park for a day full of fun on Monday (June 27) on the North Coast of Malta.

The 36-year-old actress put on a wetsuit earlier in the day, during which the family swam with dolphins and visited the gift shop to buy some souvenirs.

Maddox and Pax even took some time to swim in the ocean.

The family is in Malta while Brad films his new movie World War Z. The other day, a stunt double filmed scenes alongside Brad!

angelina jolie and brad pitt water park with the kids 01
angelina jolie and brad pitt water park with the kids 02
angelina jolie and brad pitt water park with the kids 03
angelina jolie and brad pitt water park with the kids 04
angelina jolie and brad pitt water park with the kids 05
angelina jolie and brad pitt water park with the kids 06
angelina jolie and brad pitt water park with the kids 07
angelina jolie and brad pitt water park with the kids 08

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All

Maddox looks like he’s about to drop those pants! But they seemed to have a lot of fun. Too bad about the paparazzi hunting them like it’s a safari or something. They never get any privacy do they?

Beautiful Family!

Lovely Family @ 06/27/2011 at 6:44 pm

Best quote From Angie’s New Interview with Hot Magazine:

“Brad loves me so much – it’s made my world feel complete.”
Angelina went on to reveal that family life has changed her forever and that she’s happy to take that journey with Brad.

Gosh the boys are getting so big. Maddox is just so handsome. I still remember seeing him as that little baby.

FROMTHEREAL MARIA FROM TEXAS @ 06/27/2011 at 6:45 pm

WOW-WOW- WHAT ELSE CAN WE SAY ABOUT THIS BEAUTIFULL FAMILY. JARED–PLEASE GET MORE PICTURES. I WANT TO SEE THE KIDS SWIMMING WITH THE DOLPHINS.

Great to see them having so much fun. I love seeing this family.

I give them credit, I get nervous taking just my 2 kids to a water park. Glad to see that the lack of privacy doesn’t hinder their normalcy.

@Lovely Family: Hot magazine? LoL yeah, sure she gave HOT magazine an interview.

cute family! @ 06/27/2011 at 6:49 pm

Are those abs on maddox? he probably works out with brad pitt

Beautiful family, love them all

Beautiful family happy and having fun together. Love them.

Passing Through @ 06/27/2011 at 6:51 pm

# 1 Liya @ 06/27/2011 at 6:38 pm
LOL. Unfortunately those pix of Mad are probably making the pedo trolls’ day…

Lovely Family @ 06/27/2011 at 6:51 pm

serious?

The Entire inerview is here. It was done at the Cannes Press Conference. Haters are always here and are such Idi*ts.

So Cute! is the little one with Angie, Viviene? :)

@Lovely Family: you believe everything you read? magazines are always making up Angelina interviews.

Viviene is so cute with the hat’s on. Ahh! so nice to see all of them having fun. I am sure Anuston and her fans are crying right now looking at these pictures. I can see them they are in pain. Ouch!

I think Maddox and Pax were also in the water park. The have bands around their wrist.

The family is active and has great fun. Good for them

thank God most wetsuits come in black

Some Bunny @ 06/27/2011 at 7:20 pm

Awwweee how sweet, Angelina Jolie and her beautiful man Brad Pitt, together with their more than perfect family. All having a great summer, swimming with the dolphins, building sand castles and playing in the ocean… Ya, know Brad and Angelina are having the time of their lives, happiness does wonders for their appearance, each time I see them they look like they are both glowing.

Hey maybe if you hens scream at the ocean a little louder, the JP’s might hear your voices in the wind. lol.

Wowwwzzzerr!!! Did everyone see the pictures earlier here, with Angelina in her wet suit ? I mean who could miss them, right?

I didn’t have time to post on what a knock out, banging body, Angelina still has. Everyone knows how absolutely gorgeous she is, but OMG that woman in a wet suit!! I wonder how Brad is able to hold back his affections, I mean the woman is looking mighty fine! Thank goodness I was lurking from work at that moment, but it was still very had to contain myself. ;)

Blessings to the JP’s and to their family and fans.

thanks jared they are having fun

I’m on the first page since ever.
JJ filled with psycho Brangelina stalkers.
I like this family but Jesus Christ get a life.

Some Bunny @ 06/27/2011 at 7:29 pm

@blah: What difference does the color of a wet suit make to you, I am sure they don’t make them in tent size so you will never have to worry about squeezing in to one.

groundcontrol @ 06/27/2011 at 7:31 pm

@Passing Through:
#####################################
PT, check your email. I sent you stuff but I think it wasn’t quite what you wwere looking for. But maybe sort of.
I sent you a second one with what you were mentioning. Plus some others.
Great pictures of the family. What fun times they are having and wonderful memories they will have. As much as the paps are hated I am reminded of Angelina talking about how her mom was thankful for the paps chronicling her activities with Mad. LOL! Well, even the devil has its uses.

That large black stickbug must have scared the sh*t out of the dolphins

groundcontrol @ 06/27/2011 at 7:42 pm

@Halli:
#######################
Seriously,, do you go to sports fan sites and insult the fans who hang on every word and statistic about their favorite team or player?
No? I didn’t think so. Don’t pretend to be a fan thinking it gives your insults some cred. No fan would come here and insult other fans for so innocuous and common an activity.
No one here is ranting on about whacked out conspiracy theories or UFOs hovering around power plants. Go home.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All