Gerard Butler: ATM Stop After Surfing!

Gerard Butler: ATM Stop After Surfing!

Gerard Butler stops off at an ATM at a Wells Fargo bank before heading off to dinner with some pals on Sunday (June 26) in Malibu, Calif.

The 41-year-old actor hit the waves in a Body Glove “Vapor” wetsuit earlier in the day after strolling along the beach with a mystery gal.

While surfing, a young boy crashed into Gerard, who was wading on his board.

Gerard has been catching up on his own surfing skills multiple times throughout the past week.

20+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler at the ATM and at the beach…

gerard butler atm stop after surfing 01
gerard butler atm stop after surfing 20
gerard butler atm stop after surfing 21
gerard butler atm stop after surfing 22
gerard butler atm stop after surfing 23
gerard butler atm stop after surfing 24

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 731 » Show All

is this the dumbest thread title ever?

ok i am going to bed i can’t keep pace with this guys life and possibly his pr team anymore

tomorrow porta pottys

He’s smoking in this photo. You can just see the red filter between his fingers and then it turns white where the tobacco starts:

cubedweller @ 06/27/2011 at 1:28 am

This thread was put up in a hurry. It’s just a hodgepodge of pictures that make no sense. I will say that Bald ATM Dude is kinda hot.
Wait for me, wtf? I can’t take anymore either. Gnight peeps.

curious cat @ 06/27/2011 at 1:32 am

Is the little blond kid the one he collided with I wonder? Considering the relative size of these, er, men, I’d guess Butler crashed into the little one and should know how to avoid that in shallow water. His own surfing skills are okay, but he doesn’t move like a pro, and he’s not photographed on big waves like Mavericks either. I would assume he’d still have a stunt double for anything that demands big wave surfing from his character, Which doesn’t mean he can’t master enough to pull off a role as a coach. This isn’t intended to put him down. Just that the writers who put out these threads get a bit carried away at times.

I think that’s Jeannia in the yellow dress.
(Not a good sign that’s he’s smoking and no one else is. I guess he’s back at it full-time then.)

curious cat @ 06/27/2011 at 1:38 am

@curious cat:

If he ran into a little kid, it’s his responsiblity. He’s the adult. Kids splash around in shallow water. Serious surfers know how to dodge obstacles like kids near the shore. I really only posted because there was one comment and I expected to be #2 for once. I forget how fast the comments come here. :) Hi, any old regs who are still hanging in.

oldbutnotdead @ 06/27/2011 at 1:46 am

@curious cat: The kid in the water in the pic looks like he is on a board of something. If that is the one he crashed into, it also said G helped him with his skills.

G is a learner, would hate to see him take on Mavericks!

Not disjointed pictures. They complete the story of the previous thread. People are clueless sometimes.

curious cat @ 06/27/2011 at 1:53 am

How did I end up replying to myself? Weird. Not intended.

oldbutnotdead @ 06/27/2011 at 2:02 am

@curious cat: It looks like the little kid has his own wet suit and board. How cute! Serious surfer!

WE can see Lolita (appears to be her) in the background with the lady in yellow in one pic. I bet the girl is related to Jeannia if that is her.

curious cat @ 06/27/2011 at 2:03 am

@oldbutnotdead:
Exactly. I am having trouble posting and yes, GB looks like a beginner surfer in every picture I’ve seen. The JJ writers try to make out as if he’s a pro already. The hype is absurd. I give him credit for learning the sport, as I gave him credit for learning to sing for Phantom, but let’s not be unrealistic here.

To summerize, yes, that was Lolita the cutie bitcch. Yes he is smoking full time now. Yes the lady in yellow looks very much like Jeannia. Yes the girl in white T is the same girl on the beach from last thread.

The bald guy looks like Evan, Jeannia’s BF/ husband who played the CIA guy in LAC. Looks like he’s gained some weight since.

When did Gerard Butler last have a bowel movement or pass gas? This is important information that Jared should be providing us.

I’m getting so much information here I will be writing a biography on how Gerard Butler spent his summer. I bet all the phannies will buy it.

Swannie

Where does this story about him crashing into a kid come from???

CorBlimey @ 06/27/2011 at 2:34 am

@goodgravy:
That guy’s got weightlifter’s thighs. Crikey.

No, the bald guy isn’t Evan Hart. It doesn’t look remotely like him.

Where does this story of Gerry crashing into a kid come from???

Question-Stupid @ 06/27/2011 at 2:40 am

Never mind – I read the actual words with the “article”.

@Huh? and @Question:
Read JJ’s article above:
“While surfing, Gerard helped a young kid with his skills after they crashed into each other!”

@Question-Stupid:
Sorry, we posted at the same time! Glad you found it!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 731 » Show All