Jennifer Aniston: Norman Tattoo to Pay Homage to Him Forever

Jennifer Aniston: Norman Tattoo to Pay Homage to Him Forever

Jennifer Aniston steps out on a sunny Monday (June 27) in New York City.

The 42-year-old Horrible Bosses actress paired a black vest and a dark tank and blue jeans for her day out on the town.

Jennifer recently chatted with ET Canada about her new foot tattoo in memory of her beloved dog, Norman.

“My baby who just passed away….I never thought that would ever happen, it’s just my way to pay homage to him…forever,” she said. Norman passed away in May at the age of 15.

jennifer aniston black top nyc 01
jennifer aniston black top nyc 02
jennifer aniston black top nyc 03
jennifer aniston black top nyc 04
jennifer aniston black top nyc 05

Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I was so sad to hear Norman had died, it must have been horrible for her :( I think it’s sweet she’s got a tattoo to remember him :)

Stop using the poor dog for your PR.It’s disgusting!!!

Tommy Boy @ 06/27/2011 at 5:45 pm

She always looks to cool and relaxed. Just saw the red band trailer for Horrible Bosses……it is effing HILLARIOUS! Cannot wait for this movie!

Looking Gooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Tommy Boy @ 06/27/2011 at 5:51 pm

@Media Wh@re MANiston: There’s not a thing wrong with her face. Saw her on Good Morning America this morning and she looked fantastic! Ever heard of bad camera angles? bad lighting? Get a grip!

she looks nice and simple

A dog is not a baby !

Beautiful! Can’t wait for the movie!

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 06/27/2011 at 5:57 pm

Tommy Boy @ 06/27/2011 at 5:51 pm

I only heard of ugly people.

I dissed you. :) @ 06/27/2011 at 5:57 pm

I’ve seen her on TMZ. It’s funny how she disses guys who are romantic but goes around to all her ex-boyfriends favorite places when they are mean to her and dump her. She has romantic thoughts of a 16 year old and deserves all the heart break that she brings upon her self.

That said, if she were my girl than I would totally bend her over and drill her in the butt until she came and came again. Then I would blow my load of man nectar down her throat while she smiles and thanks me for treating her like a Sl#%t. None of you fat chicks who comment on her would understand why chicks like this like wild s&x because you have all only been with loser-men. I once told a girl Jennifer Aniston that I wasn’t going to do her in the hinny and she said, “But, I really like it big boy. It’s such a turn on.” So, all you fat or ugly chicks have your looks against you and you don’t have the internal hotness of a babe like this. You are all useless. hahahahhahh

she looks very cute!

I dissed you. :) @ 06/27/2011 at 6:00 pm

If I ever slept with any of you, umm, wouldn’t happen, unless I was on cocaine, mushrooms, and weed, but let’s just say it did happen. Well, if I ever slept with any of you boring-s#$xual chicks then I would go @ss to mouth. :)

her clothing style is the same as my Moms. her face looks ~different~ but at least she’s not anorexic and depressed/ obviously unhappy like someone else *cough Cough*

Is she promoting the movie or the boyfriend that she stole???Hypocrite!!!

I dissed you. :) @ 06/27/2011 at 6:13 pm

@ bob, shut up before I give you a wedgy and toss you back into a locker. Bring back memories. :)

@Anjolie: As opposed to using your children for PR? LMAO

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, the desperate & Lonely B^tch!!!!

@HenHen: forgot Pathectic!!!! :<

i find it very scary that some people have such an obsession with the whole joili-pitt and aniston siuation which happend years ago i dont care for any of them but it seems they all have moved on so why cant their fans? sorry their is a certain line between being a fan and just being down right crazy like ghandi said ”An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind” stop being hateful to eachother !

she looks very pretty here @24 ur a heartless person i feel sorry for uto wish someone dead wow seriously get some help i wonder how u would feel if someone thought that about u

The paid for posters are flooding this post to try to deflect the truth away from the Hobag of Hollywood,and home wrecking sl-t. , she must have a a movie to promote and they don’t like negative posts about their little pre-madonna Jenny. Sorry won’t work , we are capable of rational thought and not idol worship…

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All