Prince William & Kate: Wimbledon Watchers

Prince William & Kate: Wimbledon Watchers

Prince William and his wife, Kate, attend a fourth round match of the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Championships, held at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club on Monday (June 27) in London, England.

The newlyweds watched as Brit tennis star Andy Murray took on French player Richard Gasquet on the seventh day of play at Wimbledon.

Will and Kate, both 29, will be going on an official tour of the United States and Canada at the end of the month. Check out their official tour portrait if you haven’t seen it yet!

FYI: Kate is wearing a Temperley London “Moraiah” dress from the Spring/Summer 2011 collection.

10+ pictures inside of Prince William and Kate watching tennis at Wimbledon…

prince william kate wimbledon 01
prince william kate wimbledon 02
prince william kate wimbledon 03
prince william kate wimbledon 04
prince william kate wimbledon 05
prince william kate wimbledon 06
prince william kate wimbledon 07
prince william kate wimbledon 08
prince william kate wimbledon 09
prince william kate wimbledon 10

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She’s always smiling and looks so nice!

She looks very pretty but her and her sister look pretty old for their ages, damn

she is very classy.
I love her simplicity

Prince William is very handsome!!

planet hell @ 06/27/2011 at 12:11 pm

Prince William is nerdy. If he wasn’t a Prince then there is no way in hell she would be with him. I don’t have anything against nerds and I wish they could all get the opportunity to date someone as hot as her. But, that is not the real world.

planet hell @ 06/27/2011 at 12:23 pm

My comment is up for only five minutes and I get three negative votes. Wow, you women are completely delusional.

I’m around several hundred beautiful women in my job and they all say they would date a nerdy type like him. Buttttttt, they are full of it and have NEVER done it. NOT ONCE.

They date the bad boys, jocks and those with model looks.

I wish it weren’t the case but it is. I’m disgusted by how the delusions of these attractive women so that they can go to sleep thinking that they are pure of heart when they are not.

You ladies that support that she would be dating him are supporting attractive women that would trash you, IGNORE you and wouldn’t give you the time of day. Just saying.

planet hell @ 06/27/2011 at 12:27 pm

Oh, I’m more of the jock type and I’m about to get to a three hour workout. However, the only friends I have are nerdy so I stick up for my friends. Like I said, I have practically met ladies who could be Kate’s twin and they would never give him the time of day. I wish everyone was more pure of heart like in Disney movies (BOTH MALE AND FEMALE) but that is not the case.

@planet hell:

disagree with you.. I think he’s very handsome and Kate isn’t THAT hot. Yes she’s pretty, but so are millions of other girls.

Hate both of them

@planet hell:

You might step back and look objectively at your friend. There may be something subtle that makes him non-dating material that women pick up on. My brother and son are huge nerds and both are married to beautiful women. My niece, who could be a model, is married to a man who is a huge nerd. And I have friends that are married to non-jock types and the women are really good looking and had choices and they choose their non-jock type.

So maybe instead of making excuses for your friend you should dig deeper and see what is really going on.

@planet hell: I agree with you. He is nerdy.
I grew up in Canada where they were always shoving the royals down our throats. Couldn’t care less about this bizarre dysfunctional family.

Kate is so adorable when she’s smiling n trying hard to suppress a full on laugh :) cute

She’s simply stunning.

she’s adorable and well he is a prince and I’m sure he’s a good person on the inside too

@planet hell

There is more to someone than just their looks. Since you don’t know him personally I am assuming you are going by his looks. He seems to be very intelligent and fun and a gentleman. The fact that he is a prince is just a bonus to me. I think he is handsome too. They are both classy people.

People should be admired for their accomplishments not because they were born better than the rest of us.

planet hell @ 06/27/2011 at 4:55 pm

@Danielle You said, “There may be something subtle that makes him non-dating material that women pick up on.”
First off it’s not “friend” it’s several friends, that a plural.
Second off it’s obvious that our levels of perspective on beauty are completely different. I’m talking about Super-Model level of beauty and I doubt that is in your family.
Third I was President of my Frat you arrogant baffoon, so you implying that I’m talking about myself shows how stupidddddd you are. hahahahahaha My social skills are a whole lot more refined than yours. You should follow your own advice and dig deeper to see how much of an imbecile loud mouth you are. :)
Oh, and my friends are nice guys, they are just to nice to play the social game and probably raised by dumb a$$ mothers like you. lol

@Missy Of course I’m not judging him on his “looks.”

Wow, two stupid people on the same thread. I’ve seen video clips of him, it’s the way his mannerisms are and how he talks which is all very nerdy.

Again, she would not be with him if he were not the prince of England. It’s a shame that not everyone is smart or social otherwise this would be a much better world. Back to the happy couple, at least he’s a prince so she took him seriously. I sincerely hope they live a happily ever after.

planet hell @ 06/27/2011 at 4:57 pm

Oh, ignore the typos. I was laughing at the idiots while I was typing. :)

planet hell @ 06/27/2011 at 4:58 pm

Oh, ignore the typos. I was laughing at the idiots while I was typing. :)

kate's fart face @ 06/27/2011 at 5:19 pm

http:// gawker.com/5815964/the-face-kate-middleton-makes-when-she-farts

She’s a lot prettier than Pippa.

I think they both are individual handsome people, and make a beautiful couple.

Tamlyn South Africa @ 06/28/2011 at 3:21 am

Kate is so stunning, she knows how to look good 24/7!! Can’t wait to see what she wears for her North American tour!!! Prince Harry might be coming to South Africa in August!!! yay can’t wait!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All