Alexander Skarsgard & Kate Bosworth: 'Straw Dogs' Trailer!

Alexander Skarsgard & Kate Bosworth: 'Straw Dogs' Trailer!

Check out the latest trailer for Alexander Skarsgard and Kate Bosworth‘s new movie, Straw Dogs!

Here’s a synopsis of the film, out September 16: “David and Amy Sumner (James Marsden and Kate Bosworth), a Hollywood screenwriter and his actress wife, return to her small hometown in the deep South to prepare the family home for sale after her father’s death. Once there, tensions build in their marriage and old conflicts re-emerge with the locals, including Amy’s ex-boyfriend Charlie (Alexander Skarsgard), leading to a violent confrontation.”

For more from the film, become a fan of it over on Facebook!

‘Straw Dogs’ – Trailer
kate bosworth alexander skarsgard straw dogs trailer 01
kate bosworth alexander skarsgard straw dogs trailer 02
kate bosworth alexander skarsgard straw dogs trailer 03
kate bosworth alexander skarsgard straw dogs trailer 04
kate bosworth alexander skarsgard straw dogs trailer 05

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Horrible botox forehead veins on Bosworth. Maybe if she didn’t lead such an unhealthy lifestyle, she wouldn’t need botox at 28.

Wasn’t this trailer already posted here before?

@tami: I guess since True Blood is back on its time to milk it (smh)

Looks geat. Thanks!

@okay: I guess so, cause here is the older post with the trailer. http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/05/14/alexander-skarsgard-kate-bosworth-straw-dogs-trailer/ There is no new information with this post. I guess they need to keep their names out there or something.

nepenthes @ 06/28/2011 at 3:04 pm

Alexander looks hawt.

haha this is sad, you already posted this JJ. I guess they can’t allow Alex to bash in his fame without Lurie/KB milking it. It still sucks for second as well.

She is looking rough.

Kate looks fantastic! Really looking forward to this film.

@Mike:
WTF? Dude, don’t steal names. As if I would ever give Bonesworth a compliment. Chick looks rough in the second picture. The movie itself might be ok, but she’s the weak link for sure.

Starving for attention @ 06/28/2011 at 3:11 pm

This is what the whole showmance was about. Alex doesn’t want to be seen with her anymore so instead of random pap sitings to promote the movie, we get this. I’ll take it over having to see her smug, smirking face anywhere near him. Once the movie is released, we (Alex included) should be released from the hell of seeing her in regards to him. It can’t come soon enough.

Seriously? @ 06/28/2011 at 3:11 pm

God forbid Jared actually talks about relevant Skarsgard news, like for instance the epic ratings True Blood scored on Sunday. Oh no, let’s remind everyone about Straw Dogs instead *rolls eyes*

I miss you.

Also, this is the same crappily cut trailer that was on the first post a few weeks ago. Totally lame that you’d post it again JJ. I’m surprised you’re not pimping out that moron director’s twitter account too.

@Orlando:
LOL! That actually made me laugh. KB looks brutal in that still picture. She’s going to suck, I can tell just from the trailer. I hate the way she says “guns” it’s as annoying as the way she sang, and I use that term loosely, the word “cot-ton”.

Way to not give James Marsden any love in the title of this post too JJ. God, I feel sorry for that poor bugger, having to put up with this fauxmance getting all the publicity.

Her forehead…ouch. I guess this is the only way Jared can get them in a post together right now.

I guess... @ 06/28/2011 at 3:23 pm

Robin B called in some favors today to help get this thing more publicity because there is nothing new in that trailer. And it seems painfully long…

Hmm ERIC NORTHMAN !?! How is he out in the daylight?

stee-low-flow @ 06/28/2011 at 3:25 pm

I realy don’t want to know about his personal life because his persona/character on TrueBlood is cool…this is distracting.

And the previous poster is correct. Where is the “good news” that TrueBlood was awesome Sunday. ..(episode 2 is even –it’s on demand)

Alexander looks really good in this movie. He is playing a bad guy, but he is agreat actor, so I’ll watch the movie. He is super hot!

you are stupid @ 06/28/2011 at 3:53 pm

James Marsden is the main character he should be on that picture.

Alex looks great as per usual, though I do think it’s unfair that James doesn’t get any billing. He’s just as big of a character in this movie, maybe more so. Also, I notice JJ didn’t mention anything about the relationship to promote this movie. He usually can’t wait to get a mention in there somehow. I think he did the last time he posted this trailer.

I still think that Kate can thanks to Gwyneth for her career and status in Hollywood in last two years.. from the thing with Chris Martin…

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All