Alexander Skarsgard & Kate Bosworth: 'Straw Dogs' Trailer!

Alexander Skarsgard & Kate Bosworth: 'Straw Dogs' Trailer!

Check out the latest trailer for Alexander Skarsgard and Kate Bosworth‘s new movie, Straw Dogs!

Here’s a synopsis of the film, out September 16: “David and Amy Sumner (James Marsden and Kate Bosworth), a Hollywood screenwriter and his actress wife, return to her small hometown in the deep South to prepare the family home for sale after her father’s death. Once there, tensions build in their marriage and old conflicts re-emerge with the locals, including Amy’s ex-boyfriend Charlie (Alexander Skarsgard), leading to a violent confrontation.”

For more from the film, become a fan of it over on Facebook!

‘Straw Dogs’ – Trailer

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All
Allons - y Allonso @ 06/28/2011 at 7:03 pm

it’s a shame that James Marsden, who i guess is the leading man in the film (?) has been completely overshadowed by these two losers.

Gosh JJ why are you not paying me for all the hard work I am doing for you, new gym pictures of alex!

SPOILER!!! @ 06/28/2011 at 7:37 pm

I hope it’s better than the original. Cuz the original was God-awful. It was supposed to be groundbreaking back in the day, but unfortunately, it doesn’t hold up. I’m curious to know though if they will keep the rape scene in (between what is now ASkars and Bosworth).

So saw another shot of Alex today at a coffee shop without Kate anywhere in sight, sorry but I think they have broken up, no way they would be apart this long without being seen .

Also she would have been at that TB premiere.

Hot stuff!! New shirt too!

OMG one of the yuku chicks wrote on Ransone’s twitter, and asked a bunch of stupid questions like what Alex ordered and crap. I can only assume she’s being purposefully obtuse, at least I hope so. Poor guy would be freaked out. They’re also still speculating about Alex and KB breaking up.

@Jessie: I thought he deleted his twitter

@Shannon:
Apparently he’s back on it, because they were all posting about it.

Have to say the trailer is exciting and I’m looking forward to seeing the movie. I like the cast and I also liked The Contender directed by Rod Lurie. My guess is SD will do very well at the box office.

Do you think the silly jealous posteres at JJ realize people are laughing at them?! It’s the entertainment the site has to offer.

Even though I find the rape scene uncomfortable, I will still support this movie for two reasons: AS and JM. By all accounts, they do a great job in this film (especially AS). The trailer makes it look so intense and you can tell AS shine in this movie. I guess I will have to leave the theater for some popcorn when the actual rape scene come on and then go back when that scene is over.

What’s wrong Jared? Kate couldn’t trick Alex into taking a pic w/ her? Trying to fulfill your contractual agreements? This is so freaking lame. Some “gossip” sight this is. The comments are more interesting than anything Jared says. Are we supposed to be excited about this recycled post b/c there’s an exclamation point at the end of it?!

HOT DAMN ALEXANDER!

PIEL IN JOU HOL @ 06/29/2011 at 3:08 am

Well, Alexander Skarsgard can rape me anytime.

BigJohnson @ 06/29/2011 at 5:13 am

How does she do it? Girl is filming 6 movies at the same time, no wonder she be nowhere to be seen. Guess the viking juice is pure redbull or the elixir from god himself.

@Tanter:
that was a retweet by him. Someone else made the original tweet.

I agree Rod Lurie is too needy on twitter about movie but I have seen 4 15 min clips from movie and it is brilliantly done. I was around when original was released and saw it then too. It was a classic. And this new rendition is a story unto itself. I will go see it when it is released and I already know the ending. I want the missing moments I have not seen.

For those of you not wanting to see AS as a bad guy you might be surprised at why things happen the way they do in the film.

@newbornwings: I don’t care if it was a retweet. Dude is embarrasing. Needy, yes and arrogant too IMO. Also quite amatourish. I feel no need to see this film, sorry. There might be great acting from some of the actors and a new take on an old story but the execution fails IMO as does the production and promotion of the film. Someone should have shut KB and her famewhoring of her relationship with Alex down a long, long time ago because that made it impossible to take this movie seriously. She has flaunted the relationship to gain attention and that has stolen away all credibility from the movie IMO. Laurie being so desperate doesn’t help.

Bosworth makes it impossible to watch any movie or to take it seriously.

@spanky:

No they don’t realise it – why else would this guy get over 300 comments for some of his posts ….. crazy! and sad.

@Spinky:

Why are you and Spanky adding to the count? It’s crazier that you come here to judge others.

Alex is d*uchebag @ 06/29/2011 at 10:12 am

he plays always the same character! and plays always himself

Panties go *poof* @ 06/29/2011 at 10:37 am

Good lord, JJ regurgitates stories as well as Kate does after every meal! ;D

I don’t see this movie doing well. If it does, it is because of ASkars. This is why they are promoting it using his scenes, It seems like this movie is done countless times before.

lafamepoma @ 06/29/2011 at 11:51 am

What happened with kate and Chris Martin? BTW in the photo of the top Alex looks good-looking but kate looks like these clowns that scare.

@Tanter:
Totally agree. Lurie looks like a total butthead on his twitter, begging people to retweet and follow him. Like I said before, used car saleman tactics. It doesn’t do anything to help the validity or integrity of the work at all. This movie is not going ot make a ton of money. Granted it cost almost nothing to make as far as H’wood standards go, but I’ll be surprised if it even recoups its cost and makes a profit. The shameless pimping of the relationship is going to turn a lot of people off watching it, who might have otherwise done so because there will be a large segment that will not want to see them together on screen. KB is long known as box office poison, and casting her isn’t going to help bring in viewers. I feel sorry for Marsden in all this. I actually really enjoy him, and he’s going to suffer the effects of all this BS.

@lafamepoma:
There are rumours that KB had an affair with Chris Martin back in the fall of 2009. She used to be friends with Gwyneth Paltrow, Stella McCartney, and that crew. After those rumours came out she hasn’t been seen with any of them since and has cut a wide berth when they’ve been in town. Some people think she clung to Alex to help get rid of or cover up the Chris Martin thing. I don’t know if that’s true, but it wouldn’t surprise me if she did do that. Girl is a user, plain and simple.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All