Tue, 28 June 2011 at 11:10 am
Charlie Sheen's 'Men' Character Getting Killed Off?
- Charlie Sheen‘s character on Two and a Half Men will be killed off the show, according to new reports – TMZ
- You can take an acting class with Hannah Montana‘s Jason Earles – Just Jared Jr
- Chloe Moretz hits the red carpet in a colorful outfit – Lainey Gossip
- Crystal Harris says her engagement to Hugh Hefner was all for publicity – The Superficial
- Mike Tyson and his wife renew their vows in Vegas – US Weekly
- Which celeb says Transformers is the first 3-D movie she’ll see? – MTV Movies
- Rachel Zoe makes sure baby Skyler‘s accessorized with sunglasses – Popsugar
- A Twilight landmark has been demolished – and Jacob didn’t do it – Access Hollywood
- Rosario Dawson demonstrates planking on Jimmy Kimmel Live – Videogum
- Andrew Garfield was spotted eating dinner on Monday night with two guy friends downstairs at NYC’s La Esquina. He ducked out early to catch an early morning flight! At the bar was Emma Roberts, who’ll be attending tonight’s Ferragamo show, and her pal Shiloh Fernandez, who’s been in town shooting his new movie, Syrup, with Kellan Lutz and Amber Heard.
- Two and a Half Men producers are thinking of ways they can kill Charlie‘s character off, including having him drive a car off a cliff – what crazy scheme would YOU come up with to kill off Charlie Harper?
Like Just Jared on Facebook