Rachel Bilson: Juice with Jon Hamm!

Rachel Bilson: Juice with Jon Hamm!

Rachel Bilson goes shopping on Wednesday (June 29) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 29-year-old Hart of Dixie actress stopped off for fruit juice after her shopping trip – also enjoying a cool drink was Mad Men actor Jon Hamm!

Over the weekend, Rachel went vegetable picking with her younger half-sisters, Rosemary and Hattie, in Moorpark, Calif.

Rachel was also recently photographed dropping by Mustard Seed Cafe on Monday to grab lunch with a friend.

FYI: Rachel is wearing Line & Dot‘s silky button down blouse.

20+ pictures inside of Rachel Bilson going shopping and picking up fruit juice to go…

rachel bilson juice bar 01
rachel bilson juice bar 20

WENN
  • Lance Armstrong plays golf now after his doping scandal- US Weekly
  • Jay Z and Roc Nation are being sued by a sound engineer- TMZ
  • Watch a trailer for Sharknado 2- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Rixton's cover of Ariana Grande's hit song 'Problem'- Just Jared Jr
  • Courtney Love will be bringing her acting chops to Sons of Anarchy- Entertainment Weekly
  • Columbus Short opens up about his Scandal exit- Huffington Post
  • Read a career prospectus on James Marsden- Lainey Gossip
  • Brazil's loss to Germany in FIFA World Cup blows up Twitter- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Elisabetta Canalis shows off her bikini body in Italy- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

LOL @ you trying to link her with a working, talented actor. I’ve been to the same restaurants as Clooney, but that doesn’t mean we were together.

gossipsmack1 @ 06/29/2011 at 3:53 pm

she looks gorgeous!

I love her, and I know people will “tumb me down” for that , but I just would like to say that before all the haters come hehe it’s just my opinion, I don’t judge people for liking someone I don’t, I just wish there was some more respect

@Langella: Hahaha, so true! (:

Of course she would try to talk to him, knowing they’d be photographed. She’s done nothing relevant since the OC yet JJ still posts nonstop about her. Paid by her PR

I see she’s carrying a textiles book, “shopping” for some prints and fabrics to steal for her new line of sheets and bedding I suppose.

and she couldn’t take her sunglasses off while talking to someone? what a tart

gossipsmack1 @ 06/29/2011 at 4:45 pm

@unknown: why do you have to take your sunglasses off to talk to somebody? both the guys she was talking to had their sunglasses on. u guys r pathetiiiiiiic.

I need glasses! @ 06/29/2011 at 4:51 pm

WENN captions these pictures with “Rachel Bilson, Hayden Christensen, and Jon Hamm go for a fruit juice together in West Hollywood”.
LOL!

lexy hates bilson @ 06/29/2011 at 4:52 pm

LOL! Jon Hamm doesn’t know who she is!!! She probably saw the paps taking his picture and went over to see why they weren’t taking HER picture. Oh JJ…You do make me laugh with this stuff!!

You and your stupid Rachel Stupibilson

@gossipsmack1: lol because it’s rude. no eye contact and can’t see their expression. i have no doubt SHE was the one who initiated conversation and walked up to him, so if she took hers off maybe he would have as well. he probably had no idea who she is

@ I need glasses @ 06/29/2011 at 5:34 pm

Hayden was with them?

@gossipsmack1:

I have never heard of the need to take your sunglasses off when you are outside during a sunny day to talk to someone. It is the most absurd complaint I can imagine.

@16, well of course, because he wasn’t really focused on the hockey game, he was watching her with the eyes he has in the back of his head. Silly.

Hi Same Person @ 06/29/2011 at 6:11 pm

@lexy hates bilson: @Hi Same Person: @unknown: @Kadabra @gossipsmack1: @kpax: @Jax:

I need glasses! @ 06/29/2011 at 6:22 pm

No, Hayden wasn’t there. But the agency identified the guy in white in picture #3 as Hayden.

omg what the **** is going on with you guys we know you don’t like her so why you leave a comment, it means that you are interested about what happend aroud her, rachel is gorgeous so GOSSIP GOSSIP you don’t have something better to do

@unknown: oh my god no eye contact?! How rude! I cant believe she would do such a thing! She might as well spit in his face I cant believe it the nerve of her!! Please…..

@skskj: yea sorry your communication skills are so bad

That dude in white is not Christensen one he has red/blonde hair as of last week this man as very dark brown hairs cut very short, also side profile is not him either. If he was there she would be carrying 2 drinks instead of one and they both would not pass the opportunity to press the idea of the BLAH couple they are out. Won’t claim he isn’t in LA very good chance he is but, looks to me that she might be on the hunt for a replacement man even if he Hamm has a wife or g/f to this dweeb woman she might think he will hook her up with a bigger name celebrity. God knows Christensen isn’t proving to be much help with that.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All