Robert Pattinson: Pie Face For 'Cosmopolis'!

Robert Pattinson: Pie Face For 'Cosmopolis'!

Robert Pattinson gets hit in the face with a pie while filming scenes on the set of his new film, Cosmopolis, on Tuesday (June 28) in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

The 24-year-old Twilight star has been working on Cosmopolis since late last month.

On the same day, Robert was spotted rehearsing scenes with his co-star Kevin Durand in front of a vandalized limousine.

The David Cronenberg-directed drama will hit theaters sometime next year!

10+ pictures inside of Robert Pattinson on the set of Cosmopolis

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

MovesLikeJagger @ 06/29/2011 at 1:23 pm

DAMN, he really is one ugly mofo.

COME ON , VOTE FOR ROBERT ” HOTTEST MALE” and more celebrity

He is so HOTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I like him as an actor. I’ve seen several of his movies, other than the Twilight Series. The fact that he’s getting the type of roles that he is shows that he’s respected in the industry. He also has a great sense of humor and he doesn’t take himself too seriously.

aww he is sooo cute! i love his style!! his personality!!!
so glad for him,doing this movie! it’s gonna be great,i’m sure!!

loverob!

He is ugly and he looks fugly in the pic LMAO., like a cockroach with a cream pfahahaha…

He looks SOOOOOO GAY !!! lmao

I can’t believe people still don’t know Pattinson is gay. He is on a PR stunt with kristen because he is a famewhore.

Robert Pattinson is not gay, though he is beautiful! and Someday he will be married to a beautiful girl and have gorgeous children… Can’t wait for that “someday”. To bad there are people in the world that can only say ugly things when it is just as easy to say nice things. Didn’t your mother’s ever teach you that if you can’t say something nice, then don’t say anything at all?

If you want us to believe your stories then you should have your basic facts correct. Robert is indeed 25 not 24. May 13th was the big day if you don’t have that in your info binder.

@aforeverfan ITA with you Rob looks hot as always…So excited for Cosmopolis!

jacqueline @ 06/29/2011 at 7:14 pm

I think he’s very attractive! Don’t think he’s a good actor, though. I mean, I hope he proves me wrong but I’ve watched the Twilight movies, Remember Me and Water For Elephants and he didn’t stand out for his acting skills.
Cosmopolis is directed by Cronenberg, which is a huge deal, and unless he started hiring people for their good looks and money they’ll bring, Pattinson probably has an unseen talent. Hopefully it’ll show in this movie.
And I have a feeling i’ll get massacred by this comment.

I love rob!!!!!!!!!!!!! it’s nice to see !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your are so freaking hot!!!!

Cosmopolis might just turn out to be Rob’s best movie so far. Reading the book right now, sounds like it will be an adult only movie this time. Hope you, Lynn and Jacqueline, have both read Cosmopolis… It will get you in the mood for the movie!

nepenthes @ 06/30/2011 at 9:18 am

Love Rob, he’s a hottie in a nerdy way.

nepenthes @ 06/30/2011 at 9:18 am

Love Rob, he’s a hottie in a nerdy way.

Wow, just watched one of Rob’s best friend’s , (Tom Sturridge’s), movies called, ‘Waiting for Forever’, also with Rachel Bilson. Good enough to make tears sting my eyes… Really love all of these actors,

huffington post sux @ 07/02/2011 at 1:39 pm

Too bad it wasn’t a brick or a truck or something, his obviously, pointy, deformed face creeps me out….yuck…

@MovesLikeJagger:
I guess you are really old with a name like “moves like Jagger” because Mick Jagger is a real beauty..isn’t he…..HA.

twilight sucks @ 07/03/2011 at 2:30 pm

I didn’t read the article, but I assume they mean it was a creampie, and probably not in his face.

he’s not ugly, but he’s not good looking too. far from good looking. but he’s hot. He’s like some type of guy I wanna look at his body but not much his face. Anyway, vote for Cedric cos I know he’s gonna be a big competition to Hermione Granger. Don’t care who wins or lose, as long as Hermione doesn’t win! vote CEDRIC http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2011/07/01/harry-potter-world-cup-hagrid-cedric/

SYDNY CHASE @ 07/10/2011 at 3:32 pm

YOUR RIGHT HE IS VERY HOTT IN ECLIPSE AND REMEMBER ME

I love him so much no matter what!!!!!!!!!! he is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!