Who Won 'The Voice' Season 1?

Who Won 'The Voice' Season 1?

The Voice‘s first season came to a close with its finale on Wednesday (June 29) and the winner has been announced!

Coaches Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green, and Blake Shelton each entered the finale with one contestant standing. In the final performance round, each contestant sang an original song and a duet with his or her coach.

The final four contestants included Beverly McClellen (Team Christina), Javier Colon (Team Adam), Vicci Martinez (Team Cee Lo), and Dia Frampton (Team Blake).

Click inside to find out who won season one of The Voice!…

javier-colon-wins
JAVIER COLON! JAVIER COLON! JAVIER COLON! JAVIER COLON!

ARE YOU HAPPY with the results of The Voice season one?

ABC

i wanted dia to win but anyway congrats to javier

Not happy at all!! Vicci owned the show, wish she had won instead!

Congrats to Javier! He did amazing!!!

laverdadduele @ 06/29/2011 at 10:38 pm

BORICUA!!!

Beverly McClellen has the best voice out of the four and has stage presents. She had the best performance last night but I thought Dia Frampton was going to win and I’m kind of shocked

Vickii all the way!! She is the complete package – good luck to her and look forward to watching her succeed!

Geez! Floptina can’t even win on a D-list reality show!! Lmao!
What a loser!
Go home and stay there you fat b!tc#

Was rooting for Javier from the beginning! Soo happy he won! He desereved it the most! Such an amazing guy! :) Loved Dia and glad that it was close between them, (:

mandiRAGE @ 2011/06/29 às 22:30

i agree

Apparently Christina was a little B!tch on the set of the voice too.
Guess she’ll never learn!
She’s SO unlikeable & fake! I couldn’t even watch it cause of her.

R u kidding? What a waste of talent! Those women are such great singers and performers. Everytime that dude sang I turned the channel! How sad

rene batts @ 06/29/2011 at 10:54 pm

I have absolutely fallen in love with this show. I’m so sad to see the season come to an end! Iv enjoyed the constant energy and excitement the show had each week, it was never a dull moment!!! I absolutely CAN NOT wait for next year!! Congrats Javier best wishes to you I loved your “Man in the mirror” performance! You gave me chills!!!!

Javier won because Justin Bieber told his fans to vote for him :|
ugh its all cause of the biebs. i wanted Dia to win, Or vicci.
well i wanted Xenia to win anyway so i dont really care. congrats to Javier.

Javiar was amazing and deserved it 100%.

Javier was my favorite, I was so excited when he won!!!!!

tamara blanton @ 06/29/2011 at 11:11 pm

That suck… I thought he suck sooo bad. I felt vikki should have won

Liv the Voice @ 06/29/2011 at 11:14 pm

I think the “coaches” popularity has alot to do with it ,which is why Team Adam won! People really flipped over him on this show!! Congrats to Adam!!
And poor pathetic Christina is the big loser again.
How many times does the public have to send her a “message” that they DON’T like her?!? hahaha!

Ugh! Javier is good, but Beverly is the best. Disappointed.

Ugh! Javier is good, but Beverly is the best. Disappointed.

Javier is great, dime a dozen great though. He seemed arrogant. I wish it was Bev or Vicci.

Congrats to Javier! He deserved to Win, and his duet with Stevie Nicks was perfection

Y JAvier?!? At least Beverly or Vicci! Come on america?!?!? Forever beverly and vicci

@Cj:

She’s more successful than you are you bitter LOSER.

I thought Dia was going to win !! Good for Javier.

I own both of Javier’s albums he had a few years back. I can truly say he has one of the most STUNNING voices I’ve EVER heard.

He deserved to with this thingggggggggggg.

Christina is gross! I’m glad Beverly lost only because she was on Christina’s team… lol

that **** wasnt canceled?

congrats to javier!! he was my favorite since the blind auditions!! he deserved to win!!!

Javier was my favorite and the one I wanted to win so.. awesome! Now I just need to watch the episode, ha!

Congrats Javi. i liked them all, except v. martinez, her voice was annoying enough that i would skip past her songs on hulu. she marches around like a wild native american and her tone is ear piersing. if she was a little less annoying, she might have stood a chance. (just my oppinion) Also, why the heck did xenia last so long, granted she had a unique voice and tone, she had absolutely no range, control, or natural vocal ability compared to others she outlasted. All in all, the 2 true talents were javi and jeff jenkins, the rest were just spot fillers. It seams like the music industry is so desparite for new talent that they will settle for any old average voice. Oh and devon barley, hahahaha what a freaking joke, kid better stay in med school cause he cant sing to save his life, a mediocre kareoke singer at best.
DONT HATE ON THE TRUTH.. IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH WHY GET OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING?
fact is that we were all given natural talents, and too many people today are not happy with the talent they were given and think they can just pick what they want their talent to be, lol. doesnt work that way and never will, sorry fantasy lovers, welcome to realism.

TEAMJAVIER @ 06/30/2011 at 7:50 am

I think all of the contestants are amazing and unique in their own way but if you have been following the show there’s no doubt that JAVIER COLON HAD THE BEST VOICE out of everyone there. Listen to his performance and you’ll agree.

Well, here’s how I see it:

- Vicki is a great person and a terrific personality on stage, but she sings a tad flat. Some voice lessons from a professional team will have her singing spot-on in less than 5 or 6 months. She just needs a little classical training.

- Dia is a little sweetheart, and she has a very unique voice like Vicki. She also just needs some voice training and coaching to get away from singing in a such a constantly ‘breathy’ manner, and she could also have a very promising career.

- Beverly is a very, very good singer and a great show person. At the end of the day though it came down to how many people were really looking for another rocker. The truth is that she got fewer votes because:

- Javier can sing it all, hit the notes right on, has a very clean and crisp voice, and only needs to develop his stage presence a bit and he’s on his way.

America got it right!

andreanne @ 06/30/2011 at 9:54 am

I saw it from the very beginning … i just love his voice CONGRATS

That bald headed colored boy from the Dominican Republic should never have won. We don’t want a colored Dominican winning the Voice show it’s for true blue Americans with their own true American talent, not a mimicking colored culture stealer like this Colored Dominican boy.

Cruz-Resendez @ 06/30/2011 at 2:14 pm

WHO IS THIS COLORED BOY VOO DOO DOLL! HE WILL NEVER BE AMERICA’S VOICE!! DIA WAS ROBBED AND SO WAS BELVERLY. NO VOO DOO WANTED IN AMERICA. GO BEAT YOUR DRUMS AND SHAKE YOUR CHICKEN BONES SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU VOO DOO PRACTICING TRASH!! DIA! DIA! DIA! DIA! DIA! DIA! DIA! DIA! DIA! DIA!

Coloreds In Latin America @ 06/30/2011 at 2:42 pm

Dia was robbed!
Dia was robbed! Dia was robbed!
This bald head ugly thing is nothing special he is a dime a dozen while Dia and Belverly were awesomely unique.
SEND THIS VOO DOO DOLL BACK TO THE JUNGLE!!!

I thought vickii should have won.Javier was great but I really think he stood out as much.

Floptina is a fat b!tch

Javier & Dia were my favorites!!! And of course I think ADAM is Hot!!

I doubt Christina will be back next season, Thank God…..
She’s just awful

I felt that Javier and Vicki had very average voices, entertaining but not that memorable. If Justin B did tell his friends to vote for Javier, that is sort of padding the votes. I felt as someone who majored in music (vocals) that Dia should win because of her overall appeal and voice quality. Anyone can stand up and yell on key. She had better control over her voice than any of the others. BUT it really doesn’t matter, they were all seen and should get offers. It will depend on how they all handle themselves when they get them if they make it or go on to obscurity.

Not at all Dia should hAve won

He was good but one of the rockers should have taken it I’m a bit disappointed

That was stupid Javier sucks Beverly so should have won screw u.

UM.. F*CK u, Javier had d bess voice, Vicci sounded like a pack of ****!!!!, Dia’s voice was rel sweet, she cud’ve won,and Beverly’s voice was 2 hard rock and wasn’t a WOW enough voice,(Though she sounded good), CLEARLY DATS Y SHE DIDN’T WIN! AND Javier had d best voice, even 4 a man! so all u peices of ****! dats hating on Javier, do yal ever realize dat even though yal didn’t want him 2 win, d ppl who yal did want 2 win LOSSED=P, SO SUCK IT UP! U SORE MORANS! jAVIER WON, AND IF U GOT A PROBLEM WIT DAT, U CUD *** KISS MY ASS!

santi yagurt @ 08/26/2011 at 3:27 pm

its all about beverly

xenia sucks-I FALL ASLEEP WITH HER WEAK VOICE….
CASEY NO TALENT AT ALL-VERY LOW VOICE
DIA- GREAT VOICE/GREAT SINGING-THE WINNER FOR ME
JAVIER/HE HAS THE VOICE BUT LACKING IN SHOWMANSHIP AND PERSONALITY….
BEVERLY—-GREAT VOICE BUT NOT MY TYPE- BEVERLY HAS THE TENDENCY TO SHOUT -IRRITATING
VICCI MARTINEZ-GREAT VOICE TOO BUT VERY ORDINARY TO BE A POPSTAR

i like cee lo and and adam among the four judges………
cristina has the voice but i dont like her way of singing
she is straining her voice and has the tendency to shout
which is very irritating….i hope she wears decent outfits
next time-enought of those plunging necklines……….

Kevin Kocian @ 05/09/2012 at 10:42 am

Jesse Cambell should have won! This is crazy. Jesse was far a better singer than any of the finalists, including the winner. What A Joke!

Kevin Kocian @ 05/09/2012 at 10:44 am

Jessy Camble should have won! None of these singers are better than he was!