Prince William & Kate: En Route to Canada!

Prince William & Kate: En Route to Canada!

Prince William and his wife, Kate, board a plane at Heathrow Airport on Thursday (June 30) in London, England.

The couple headed to Ottawa, Ontario, Canada for their first overseas tour as a married couple.

Later on their tour, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, both 29, will travel to California.

Catherine and I are very much looking forward to our Tour of Canada. We hope to be able to meet as many people as possible and to see as much of the extraordinary and diverse country as we can,” Prince William said in a statement.

FYI: Kate is wearing a Smythe navy one button blazer over Roland Mouret‘s “Manon” dress in dark navy.

kate prince william fly to canada 01

Posted to: Kate Middleton, Prince William

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

She is very gorgeous :)

I like the two of the a lot and they seem very happy together. I think she dresses too old for her age. Her clothes are plain and safe. She needs to wear things with a more contemporary flair. But her hair is always fantastic.

this woman is BEYOND gorgeous !!

Roland Muret dress, Smythe blazer, Mulberry bag and Manolo Blahnik shoes.Perfection! :)

anorexic Barbie

She’s amazingly beautiful.

@JJB: A little tired of comments like this one, tbh.

I agree she would look gorgeous gaining back a few pounds but there’s no rush. Once she has children she will naturally gain pounds anyway…..she is not unhealthy as she is right now. Kate has a slim, athletic figure with defined muscles like her mother and sister — her father is also tall and slender.

Anorexia = A psychophysiological disorder usually occurring in young women that is characterized by an abnormal fear of becoming obese, a distorted self-image, a persistent unwillingness to eat, and severe weight loss. It is often accompanied by self-induced vomiting, excessive exercise, malnutrition, amenorrhea, and other physiological changes.

her hair is always gorgeoussss & i love her bag
but she DOES need to put on weight!

she has LOST HER WAIST, it’s not nice to see :(
but still love u princess kate x

Wills shouldnt be looking at her bottom in public

simply beautiful glad they are coming to cali even though i wont see them but they are just amazing <3

Royal Devil @ 06/30/2011 at 11:57 am

@JJB she is perfectly healthy. You fat chicks who are trying to relate to her or are just jealous need to take your crazy delusions and shut the hell up. She is not Kate Moss/skinny. She is toned in fitness shape. You ladies saying this crazy sh#t makes you completely psychotic and it’s just like you picking up Women’s Muscle and Fitness Magazine and calling those fit/HEALTHY women on the covers anorexic when they are in the PINNACLE OF HEALTH AND FITNESS. Stop giving CRAZYYYYYY ADVICE LOL and get your dumb hide on a diet and go to the gym. If you’re lucky you might live as long as her.

Royal Devil @ 06/30/2011 at 12:01 pm

Thanks Ben, apparently there are some really uptight chicks on here that didn’t think it was funny. Well, I don’t go on dates with boring chicks and I treat which ever lady I date like a Princess. I believe in a fun bed life and so do the hot angel ladies I date. :)

I am not liking her outfit. It looks like a 40 year old would wear. She needs to dress a little younger

love them n think is gorgeous m fab, but i do wish this outfit was a bit more fun

Royal Devil @ 06/30/2011 at 12:39 pm

I bet he took her home. Lifted up her dress, bent her over and pounded her hard. As she said, “Now I remember why I married you. Your ten inches is so Ughh!!!!” Then he shouts, “Call me the Prince baby call me the Prince.” Then he lifts her shirt and bra up as she says, “You’re the Prince your royal highness.” He then shoots his load all over her chest and quotes Shakespeare, “I saw, I conquered, I came!!!!!!!” Then he snuggles with her and says, “You are definitely the Dutches of Cambridge.” :)

I know the fun and NOT-uptight ladies like what I just said. It’s to bad there more uptight and boring women who comment on here. :)

@Royal Devil:

Well obviously if you think this is appropriate to post on a family friendly gossip blog, then nothing any of us will say will change your mind.

And if you kiss and tell then you are lower than scum.

Royal Devil @ 06/30/2011 at 4:15 pm

@Danielle, There is JustJaredJr.com for kids!! You’re a moron. The topics here are for adults and concern adult talk. If your kid’s reading this blog than as you put it, “you are lower than scum.” You’re probably one of those crazy psychos who said how Kate is anorexic when she is not. Just saying :)

Royal Devil @ 06/30/2011 at 4:23 pm

Do you see any names on here?? Again, you are a complete psycho. I don’t kiss and tell. You would be surprised what kind of guys do since you are completely inept in spotting the type that is. Have a great time living out your life as a moron and I’m sure that I’m not the first person who sees you as a imbecile. lol But, I’m sure your desperate to marry you or date you husband’s friends all know about every position you like. Just saying. :) Intimacy/romance for me means privacy.

Royal Devil @ 06/30/2011 at 4:24 pm

previous message for the illogical drama queen: Danielle

Royal Devil @ 06/30/2011 at 6:01 pm

@Danielle Also, concerning this site that you “say” is a family site. The women commenting on here are talking about sex, anorexia, calling women ugly and the women on here mention sleeping with handsome male stars. Oh and also, the moon is round not a square. :)