Prince William & Kate: Ottawa Landing

Prince William & Kate: Ottawa Landing

Prince William and wife Kate arrive at Macdonald-Cartier International Airport on Thursday (June 30) in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, both 29, kicked off their first joint overseas tour in North America and will also be taking part in Friday’s Canada Day celebrations.

The couple will then visit different parts of Canada, including Prince Edward Island, Yellowknife, and Calgary, before jetting to California for the Los Angeles leg of the tour.

Earlier in the day, William and Kate departed from Heathrow Airport aboard a plane of the Royal Canadian Air Force.

FYI: Kate is wearing an Erdem dress.

15+ pictures inside of Prince William and Kate landing in Ottawa…

price william kate middleton ottawa 01
price william kate middleton ottawa 16
price william kate middleton ottawa 17

Credit: Chris Jackson; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Kate Middleton, Prince William

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Love them!!! William is gorgeous and Katherine is stunning.

She’s flawless and seems like a genuinely nice person. More of her and less of Pippa ‘famewhore’ Middleton please.

Love them both.Catherine looks beautiful.They make me proud to be British, i feel very lucky that they will one day be my country’s King and Queen.

siennagold @ 06/30/2011 at 3:40 pm

I love this couple. I really like Kate’s style. She is always impeccably dressed even with simple clothes. :)

wow she loooks beautiful my fav couple <3

I agree with Anna! Makes me proud to be British and I look forward to the day when they become King and Queen. (: Kate looks beautiful, as always. <3

doolittle @ 06/30/2011 at 3:56 pm

Ah…. just be royal, travel all expenses and accommodation for free around the world, get dressed by all the fashion designers, be pretty, shut up and smile and wave, just show up your face so it may help boost the country’s economy and other appeal… ah well… I want their job!!!!!!

LOVE them, she’s gorgeous. Makes me SO PROUD to be Canadian with a British Mother :)

I love how they look so happy and comfortable with each other. Nice direction that the younger royals are taking (all the queen’s grandkids included)

They look as fresh as a daisy after some hours trip. Lucky :)

Joanne Katherine @ 06/30/2011 at 4:15 pm

I’m just crazy about that happy couple! But I think those two are scared of being close among another people – they don’t hold hands etc. I know they are in love – you can see that in their eyes, but come on: they’re a marriage, there’s nothing wrong in showing this love :) Do you agree?

Waste of Canadian tax dollars on his royal baldness and his social climber of a wife.

Canada needs its OWN head of state.

irene olson @ 06/30/2011 at 4:15 pm

I am a proud American and I just love this beautiful, young couple. The UK should be truly proud of them and support them in all of their endeavors. It is so nice to continually see pictures of this young couples dressed so impeccably. We do not have royalty in America, just celebrities and lord, they look like slobs most of the time! Thank you, UK, for sharing your royal couple.

Omgosh, she looks gorgeous!

Premarital sex having losers.

Royal Devil @ 06/30/2011 at 4:26 pm

I bet he took her home. Lifted up her dress, bent her over and pounded her hard. As she said, “Now I remember why I married you. Your ten inches is so Ughh!!!!” Then he shouts, “Call me the Prince baby call me the Prince.” Then he lifts her shirt and bra up as she says, “You’re the Prince your royal highness.” He then shoots his load all over her chest and quotes Shakespeare, “I saw, I conquered, I came!!!!!!!” Then he snuggles with her and says, “You are definitely the Dutches of Cambridge.” :)

I know the fun and NOT-uptight ladies like what I just said. It’s to bad there are more uptight and boring women who comment on here. :)

Kate has some seriously ugly legs.

laverdadduele @ 06/30/2011 at 4:29 pm

That’s more like it. Less fugly insignificant Pippa and more gorgeous Kate..

Already tired of them!

It’s a shame Canada, such a developed country, is still ruled by a royal family.

She is so tricky she changed her clothes from those that she was wearing when she got on the plan.

she is too skinny! not beautiful at all!

I don’t know much about Royal “rules” but can they like not hold hands or anything? I don’t think I’ve EVER seen them holding hands. :( Just her having her arm linked with his when they did the press thing for their engagement.

She looks STUNNING. That dress is just perfect.

@Canada: Hey Dumbass, I’m Canadian…newsflash…we don’t pay for them. Get your facts straight before making and idiot of yourself. BTW, I wish that Canadians would pay for the Royals that way we would be part of something tuly beautiful and special. Cannot wait to see more of Gorgeous William and his Beautiful bride Katherine.

@Canada:

Yes get your facts straight. The Queen and/or England no longer rules Canada. Do a google on does the queen rule Canada and you’ll see she does not. The Canadian government is autonomous. The Queen is a figurehead. However, you also have many of the benefits that UK citizens enjoy including publicly funded healthcare, education and more.

Straight from Wikipedia–
The Crown today primarily functions as a guarantor of continuous and stable governance and a nonpartisan safeguard against the abuse of power,[5][8][9] the sovereign acting as a custodian of the Crown’s democratic powers and a representation of the “power of the people above government and political parties.”[10][11]

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All