Prince William & Kate: Ottawa Landing

Prince William & Kate: Ottawa Landing

Prince William and wife Kate arrive at Macdonald-Cartier International Airport on Thursday (June 30) in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, both 29, kicked off their first joint overseas tour in North America and will also be taking part in Friday’s Canada Day celebrations.

The couple will then visit different parts of Canada, including Prince Edward Island, Yellowknife, and Calgary, before jetting to California for the Los Angeles leg of the tour.

Earlier in the day, William and Kate departed from Heathrow Airport aboard a plane of the Royal Canadian Air Force.

FYI: Kate is wearing an Erdem dress.

15+ pictures inside of Prince William and Kate landing in Ottawa…

price william kate middleton ottawa 01

Posted to: Kate Middleton, Prince William

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Love them!!! William is gorgeous and Katherine is stunning.

She’s flawless and seems like a genuinely nice person. More of her and less of Pippa ‘famewhore’ Middleton please.

Love them both.Catherine looks beautiful.They make me proud to be British, i feel very lucky that they will one day be my country’s King and Queen.

siennagold @ 06/30/2011 at 3:40 pm

I love this couple. I really like Kate’s style. She is always impeccably dressed even with simple clothes. :)

wow she loooks beautiful my fav couple <3

I agree with Anna! Makes me proud to be British and I look forward to the day when they become King and Queen. (: Kate looks beautiful, as always. <3

doolittle @ 06/30/2011 at 3:56 pm

Ah…. just be royal, travel all expenses and accommodation for free around the world, get dressed by all the fashion designers, be pretty, shut up and smile and wave, just show up your face so it may help boost the country’s economy and other appeal… ah well… I want their job!!!!!!

LOVE them, she’s gorgeous. Makes me SO PROUD to be Canadian with a British Mother :)

I love how they look so happy and comfortable with each other. Nice direction that the younger royals are taking (all the queen’s grandkids included)

They look as fresh as a daisy after some hours trip. Lucky :)

Joanne Katherine @ 06/30/2011 at 4:15 pm

I’m just crazy about that happy couple! But I think those two are scared of being close among another people – they don’t hold hands etc. I know they are in love – you can see that in their eyes, but come on: they’re a marriage, there’s nothing wrong in showing this love :) Do you agree?

Waste of Canadian tax dollars on his royal baldness and his social climber of a wife.

Canada needs its OWN head of state.

irene olson @ 06/30/2011 at 4:15 pm

I am a proud American and I just love this beautiful, young couple. The UK should be truly proud of them and support them in all of their endeavors. It is so nice to continually see pictures of this young couples dressed so impeccably. We do not have royalty in America, just celebrities and lord, they look like slobs most of the time! Thank you, UK, for sharing your royal couple.

Omgosh, she looks gorgeous!

Premarital sex having losers.

Royal Devil @ 06/30/2011 at 4:26 pm

I bet he took her home. Lifted up her dress, bent her over and pounded her hard. As she said, “Now I remember why I married you. Your ten inches is so Ughh!!!!” Then he shouts, “Call me the Prince baby call me the Prince.” Then he lifts her shirt and bra up as she says, “You’re the Prince your royal highness.” He then shoots his load all over her chest and quotes Shakespeare, “I saw, I conquered, I came!!!!!!!” Then he snuggles with her and says, “You are definitely the Dutches of Cambridge.” :)

I know the fun and NOT-uptight ladies like what I just said. It’s to bad there are more uptight and boring women who comment on here. :)

Kate has some seriously ugly legs.

laverdadduele @ 06/30/2011 at 4:29 pm

That’s more like it. Less fugly insignificant Pippa and more gorgeous Kate..

Already tired of them!

It’s a shame Canada, such a developed country, is still ruled by a royal family.

She is so tricky she changed her clothes from those that she was wearing when she got on the plan.

she is too skinny! not beautiful at all!

I don’t know much about Royal “rules” but can they like not hold hands or anything? I don’t think I’ve EVER seen them holding hands. :( Just her having her arm linked with his when they did the press thing for their engagement.

She looks STUNNING. That dress is just perfect.

@Canada: Hey Dumbass, I’m Canadian…newsflash…we don’t pay for them. Get your facts straight before making and idiot of yourself. BTW, I wish that Canadians would pay for the Royals that way we would be part of something tuly beautiful and special. Cannot wait to see more of Gorgeous William and his Beautiful bride Katherine.

@Canada:

Yes get your facts straight. The Queen and/or England no longer rules Canada. Do a google on does the queen rule Canada and you’ll see she does not. The Canadian government is autonomous. The Queen is a figurehead. However, you also have many of the benefits that UK citizens enjoy including publicly funded healthcare, education and more.

Straight from Wikipedia–
The Crown today primarily functions as a guarantor of continuous and stable governance and a nonpartisan safeguard against the abuse of power,[5][8][9] the sovereign acting as a custodian of the Crown’s democratic powers and a representation of the “power of the people above government and political parties.”[10][11]

Eden Desorder @ 06/30/2011 at 5:14 pm

Hopefully they’ll feed her well when she’s there. Barbequed Ribs, mmmmm, pancakes and maple syrup……yum, yum, Kate.

Royal Devil @ 06/30/2011 at 5:15 pm

@Danielle, There is JustJaredJr.com for kids!! You’re a moron. The topics here are for adults and concern adult talk. Since the women commenting on here are talking about sex, anorexia, calling women ugly and the women on here mention sleeping with handsome male stars. If your kid’s reading this blog than as you put it, “you are lower than scum.” You’re probably one of those crazy psychos who said how Kate is anorexic when she is not. Just saying :)

@Royal Devil:

Anger issues just because someone disagrees with you? Tsk, tsk. How childish.

Debbie Shaw @ 06/30/2011 at 5:32 pm

Love them!!!! Saw them today in Ottawa! Even more gorgeous in person!

@Royal Devil:

Hunny, any woman on this thread can tell you are NOT a man, you are a boy. MEN don’t need to post comments of the nature you are posting. They are secure in their masculinity and sexuality. They don’t need to be a bottom feeder like yourself. MEN respect women and don’t post derogatory comments about them. MEN don’t result to childish name calling and posting. MEN are much more MATURE than you are boy.

Why do women think looking frail is sexy?

Her outfits are becoming so boring, same navy, I am sure its a challenge to wear for events like that but hey she has the fashion world at her feet, try harder!

@Royal Devil:

Why don’t you go over to DListed where your bathroom humor will be appreciated?

Royal Devil @ 06/30/2011 at 6:09 pm

@tidbit:

Wow lol, nerd alert. Princess, I’ve never been accused of being insecure in the real world. Ladies I date like my descriptive words and think they are hot. Then again they aren’t losersssss like you. You said, “MEN don’t need to post comments of the nature you are posting.” umm, have I already said nerd alert. lol Every single alpha male or successful man I know would have said the same things I’ve said. But, you don’t have a clue what a real man is because you go home to A. A fat man. B. A nerdy winp or C. A complete loser or D. All the above :) Do you know those men who wouldn’t give you the time of day, that’s me. hahahahahahah

Royal Devil @ 06/30/2011 at 6:11 pm

@Dani:

Read Dani’s comments on this threat, Hypocrite anyone. :) I was laughing while I was correcting that d-bags flawed and illogical dribble. lol :)

Royal Devil @ 06/30/2011 at 6:21 pm

@tidbit:

One final thing, you said “derogatory” wow, have I said nerd alert yet. You really do think you are the Queen of England. lol You are a square. Thank the lord or devil ;) that all the hot ladies out there are not as dumb and uptight as you. You would bore the living daylights out of me on a date. All the women I’ve been with have said I’m a complete gentleman. Hince, the words “gentlemen” which is a man that would never give you the time of day. Now go and kiss you loser man and cry yourself to sleep at night for being a losaaaaaaa. :)

Kate looks beautiful & classy…she’s a bit too thin though.

They’re on a tour of Canada, not a tour of N. America.

@Royal Devil:

Me doth think you protest way too much.

You must be 15 years old. Bet the five sisters get a real work out.

@Dani: I grew up in Canada and now live in the US. One of the many benefits of being in the US is NOT having a silly figurehead.

@Frozoid:

I agree to some extent, but having worked in both England and Canada – I’d say you get many of the benefits of the figurehead while governing yourselves. Whether people who want to abolish royalty like it or not–the Queen and her crew generate a lot of tourism dollars with visits as well as interest in fashion, causes etc. May be shallow but it is true.

And I guess whether or not you feel the figure head is silly is a personal opinion as I know many Canadians who are just as proud to have that figurehead. And I know many like you who don’t want it.

Stunning as always! He could’ve helped her down the stairs though :P

Royal Devil @ 06/30/2011 at 7:53 pm

@Dani:

I said, “Read Dani’s comments on this threat, Hypocrite anyone. :)” I meant “thread” and NOT “threat.”

@tidbit

Umm, I talk a lot when bored and need a laugh. :)

Stephanie @ 06/30/2011 at 8:36 pm

@Joanne Katherine: William is said to be very shy about public displays of affection. He seemed really uncomfortable about the balcony kiss after the wedding for the same reason.

Beautiful couple…He so handsome and shes perfect…

@Dani: DUMBASS. Canadians pay $54 million a year to maintain the monarchy.

Oh, maybe you should look the MONARCHIST constitution known as the Canadian Constitution.

It clearly states the queen is the head of STATE and has (porogued) power. New citizens take an oath of allegiance to Queen Elizabeth and her heirs. Joining the Canadian armed forces? Take an oath to Queen Lizzie and her heirs. National flag day? Wave the Union Jack not the Maple Leaf.

It’s embarassing.

Love them, they look fabulous and they were so polished and sweet to everyone.

@Canada: Only a Canadian citizen can appreciate how important the Royal Family is to our wonderful country…get a life. The Queen is a HUGE PART OF WHO WE ARE!!!

They are a beautiful couple and seem very nice. But she really needs to gain about 10 pounds. Her legs looks bad they are so skinny. Otherwise, she is gorgeous.

mel @ 06/30/2011 at 7:10 pm

pay attention! William and Kate are going to California when they finished in Canada. Both Canada and The United States are on the continent of North America. anyone with a grade 3 education knows that, obviously you don’t

Love them both. Beautiful. What’s not to like?

why does that chick look so effing OLD??
Ugh he could do better with all his money.
he’ll cheat.

She look always stunning… what’s her secret? Maybe her natural beauty and her inner style. Love her.

@Joanne Katherine:

I agree, but unfortunately Kate now must follow royal protocol in public now that she is a part of the royal family. But they are sweet together & appear to be very much in love.

I love them also – so nice to see Willam happy and he sure would make his mother proud & he does a nice job of honoring his mother.

shee is perfect! i love them as a couple and her outfits as well <3