Gwyneth Paltrow: Topless for Louis Vuitton!

Gwyneth Paltrow: Topless for Louis Vuitton!

Gwyneth Paltrow goes topless in this photo from Vanity Fair‘s latest issue.

The 38-year-old actress and cookbook author wore nothing except for a pair of fishnet stockings to show off several Louis Vuitton sparklers for the mag’s special jewelry section.

Gwyneth also recently updated her Goop blog to discuss stress.

“I have never been very good at handling stress (though a bit of meditation helps), and I wanted some very practical ways of reducing it that I could use during the course of my day. I got some good answers that don’t require a 90-minute yoga class, or flying to a hippie style silent retreat (I’ve actually done one – don’t ask), just simple things that we all have access to. Here they are!” she wrote along with some tips from doctors and other specialists.

Bigger pic inside

gwyneth paltrow topless vanity fair

Photos: Vanity Fair
Posted to: Gwyneth Paltrow, Magazine

Pascal Le Segretain/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
traveltoTanzania @ 07/01/2011 at 1:22 pm

Gewgeus Body…. i wish i was that thin

Gwen you may want to buy some organic turtle necks. They will be needed in the near future.

She’s Fantastic

I don’t have a problem with Gwen; I just dont understand how this is be considered demure and classy yet we’d trash girls on playboy for the exact same post. Hm.

i dont like .nothing good .. Next pic

Gwyneth puts the as.s in classy..

She still looks like a dude in a wig…..

She still looks like a dude in a wig…

with fake titties!

oi Gwyneth vyzia megali stin praqmatik i zo i
? O_o

ugly chick

Reality Check @ 07/01/2011 at 2:08 pm

That is a really nice and classy photo of Gwyneth. She looks so refined.

Oh, and she is a really good actress, unlike others in Hollywood.

Gorgeous ad but another case of the magic of airbrushing as it bears little resemblance to what she looks like in real life.

I wonder if G.P. will say she was tricked into posing nude like she did with that other photographer.

I had no idea who that was when I first looked at it.

What I don’t get is why it’s always the flat girls. Olivia Wilde and such. Or do I just miss whenever C cups strip? Or is it a thing where they have to prove they have boobs? I don’t get it.

beautiful day @ 07/01/2011 at 2:18 pm

Good photoshop. They actually gave her a waist.

coldplaying @ 07/01/2011 at 2:21 pm

Gwyn’s hair looks nice.
I never noticed before how long her torso is.

she looks good..love it..
…Just went crazy!! in DSW http://goo.gl/XwXca Spend $500 of their money..giving away giftcards 4 US promo..crazy ladies

Lindsay's Tatas @ 07/01/2011 at 2:24 pm

Did Paltrow get a boob lift?
Usually her boobs look like they’re hanging down to her waist.

YUCK….CAN’T BELIEVE THIS PLAIN JANE IS BLYTHE DANNER’S DAUGHTER.

SHE SHOULD GET HER BEAUTIFUL MOM TO GIVE HER A MAKEOVER.

Love Louie but....... @ 07/01/2011 at 2:33 pm

……..even with photoshop she is still an ugly sl ut . Why her?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All