Kate Moss & Jamie Hince: Just Married!

Kate Moss & Jamie Hince: Just Married!

Kate Moss shares a kiss with her new husband, rocker Jamie Hince, after tying the knot at St. Peter’s Church on Friday (July 1) in Southrop, England.

The 37-year-old British model wore a dress designed by her long-time friend, John Galliano, while the groom, 42, suited up in Yves Saint Laurent, according to WWD.

“It was a wham bam rock n’ roll marriage,” a source told Us Weekly about the ceremony.

Kate and Jamie, a guitarist for The Kills, announced their engagement in February.

Congrats to the newlyweds!!!

kate moss jamie hince wedding 01

• Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

She looks so cute and happy! =)

I LOVE HER DRESS. I’m literally obsessed. John Galliano may be crazy but he is a great designer. They dressed the flower girls so cute too. Love their style. Congrats!

Lovely….congrats!

What a gorgeous dress!
Too bad (the very talented) John Galliano had to ruin his career.

The dress certainly is lovely in parts, but looking at pics from other sites and this one, I would say that it is remarkably unflattering through the stomach and hips. If this dress makes her look like she has a little pouch stomach, imagine what it would do for other people.

I am digging is glasses and the pegged legs of his suit – very rock & roll indeed.

laverdadduele @ 07/01/2011 at 3:35 pm

She’s a disgusting coke-head. They will end up divorced, why even bother?

Anne laure bernard @ 07/01/2011 at 3:37 pm

Congrats Jamie and Kate!

NYMPHETAMINE @ 07/01/2011 at 3:40 pm

LOVE Kate ! Beautiful couple <3

@Kyle:

I completely agree…I don’t like the part around her pelvic area where the darker material turns sheer and makes a “w”. If they found a way to make the material blend better, it would be perfect. Otherwise, I like that it is a little different with the details on the bottom of the dress and the veil. The color is great too.

she has coke bloat and rotten teeth. yuck. looking old and wrinkly too.

Why is this woman who made it “chic” to look like a drugged up anorexic so idolized? smh.

Love her! She looks so happy! And her daughter is such a cutie!!!!

bloated stomach….we know what that’s from..too much booze and…

congrats! she’s adorable.

They both look radiant, congrats to them!
Major dress and ring envy!!! The dress is understated and yet very stylished and elegant. And I love the idea of a flower-girls-only bridal party.

Neoon @ 07/01/2011 at 4:16 pm 0

bloated stomach….we know what that’s from..too much booze and…
————————————————
Perhaps she is just pregnant.

Wish them all the best and I hope that she will find true happiness this time.

She looks gorgeous and so happy, love her dress!

longchamp @ 07/01/2011 at 7:21 pm

gorgeous, gorgeous Kate! great look for the wedding, all girls in ivory, and she looks stunning.

Whaaaaaat? that’s a John Galliano’s dress??? So even the very immensely gifted Galliano did have an off-day.

She looks hungover to hell and like she just rolled out of bed. Geeze, couldn’t she even brush her hair for the big day? I do like the dress, but not on her.

My eyes!!! @ 07/02/2011 at 9:13 am

I love the veil. Not sure how I feel about the dress. Although the detailing is beautiful, I just am not a fan of dresses that are cut on the bias. I think they tend to look like nightgowns/lingerie and not formalwear.

She looks so happy. I hope with this relationship that she is finally able to put her demons behind her.