Katie Holmes & Suri: Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Katie Holmes & Suri: Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Katie Holmes and daughter Suri arrive at a hotel on a rainy Friday (July 1) in Miami, Fla.

The 32-year-old actress rushed inside behind Suri, 5, who tried to keep dry under a clear umbrella.

Earlier in the week, Katie was in Beverly Hills, where she drove around in her Mini Cooper and did some shopping at Club Monaco.

At the premiere of her new horror flick, Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark, Katie told the L.A. Times it “was a pleasure” working on the movie.

“This film has great characters and a great family drama happening outside of the scares, which only increase the scares,” she shared.

FYI: Katie is wearing “Kamalli” peep toe booties by Jerome C. Rousseau.

10+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes and Suri getting caught in the rain…

katie holmes suri rain 01
katie holmes suri rain 02
katie holmes suri rain 03
katie holmes suri rain 04
katie holmes suri rain 05
katie holmes suri rain 06
katie holmes suri rain 07
katie holmes suri rain 08
katie holmes suri rain 09
katie holmes suri rain 10

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Katie should ask Tom to get her hips for her birthday.

i miss the old katie , i miss her with joshua “pacey” jackson

MangerBouger @ 07/01/2011 at 3:39 pm

@Tom: +1

always same celeb >_< where other AL

Suri is starting to look not so cute. There is something strange about her facial expressions. Maybe because she’s starting to look like Tommy Girl.

is katie hooking again?

Gotta say @ 07/01/2011 at 4:30 pm

In the picture without the umbrella, Suri looks like Nell.

Ohh, Suri used to be so cutee.. What happened ??? :x

aww…her daughter is such a cutie…
….Just went crazy!! in designer show warehouse http://goo.gl/XwXca Spend $500 of their money..giving away giftcards 4 US promo..crazy ladies

reminds me of @ 07/01/2011 at 5:00 pm

saw a little monkey with an umbrella at the circus walk a tightrope

Suri Jackson @ 07/01/2011 at 5:20 pm

@Tom:
Well, Tom…part of Josh is with Katie every day.

who cares if they get caught in the rain?

That’s news?

go go away @ 07/01/2011 at 5:30 pm

It should say”

Katie…Suri….goooooo awayyyyyyy!

LOVEEE THEM!!

Suri has Katie’s old nose.

mmm I agree with Suri Jackson. That’s JJs nose jax.

Suri is So Cute! :)

Katie looks stylish…nice shoes!

Katie looks so stylish….nice shoes!

cutest girls!

Rainy Day @ 07/01/2011 at 6:36 pm

Ohmigod. What is this woman wearing? FUG alert BIG TIME. It is in the high 80′s and humid–summer in Miami Katie–does someone need to point this out to you? Aside from that ridiculous hat and those ********** boots–the black pants are way too tight and the top looks awkward on her frame. And haha–we see London, we see France, we see Katie’s underpants.
Simply dreadful.

Jared, I rush inside too if I looked this bad. What was Katie thinking?

If she so admires Catherine Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, then please take some fashion pointers from the woman!

TWPUMPKIN @ 07/01/2011 at 6:57 pm

I think Katie is Amazing! I think Katie is Amazing. I think katie is Amazing. I think……oops! I think Tom is Amazing. I think Tom is Amazing…I think Tom is Amazing.

Coupon Lady @ 07/01/2011 at 7:25 pm

Looks like the Wicked Witch of the west has arrived in Miami. Seriously, what is with this outfit?

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All