Evan Rachel Wood & Jamie Bell: Back Together?

Evan Rachel Wood & Jamie Bell: Back Together?

Evan Rachel Wood and rumored on-again boyfriend Jamie Bell pose together backstage after a performance of Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark on Saturday (July 2) at the Foxwoods Theatre in New York City.

The 23-year-old actress and the 25-year-old actor were joined backstage by the show’s Spider-Man, Reeve Carney, as well as cast members Patrick Page, T.V. Carpio and Matthew James Thomas, who had a small part in Jamie‘s breakout film Billy Elliot.

Evan was originally cast in the Broadway musical as Mary Jane, but she dropped out of the show after it was delayed over and over again.

Evan and Jamie dated for a year after they met on the set of a music video in 2006. They even got matching tattoos during their relationship.

10+ pictures inside of Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell backstage at Spider-Man

evan rachel wood jamie bell back together 10
evan rachel wood jamie bell back together 11
evan rachel wood jamie bell back together 12

Ethan Miller/Getty

Yay! I love them both.

twin peaks @ 07/03/2011 at 2:30 am

At least this dude is her age.

That haircut looks terrible on her.

ERW looks like a man now.

good news today @ 07/03/2011 at 2:37 am

Finally she’s with someone her own age!

cute couple @ 07/03/2011 at 2:39 am

They are cute together.

Is she wearing the same vest she wore to the True Blood premiere?

gleekout07 @ 07/03/2011 at 2:48 am

Fun fact: The alternate Spidey to Reeve Carney, Matthew James Thomas, had a small role in Jamie’s breakout movie, Billy Elliot. He was the kid Billy punched when he thought he botched his audition for the Royal Ballet School. They’re photographed together in the 9th picture in the set.

she looks very lesbian (not that theres a problem with it, but she does)

What did she do to her face?

Sorry, she cannot pull off short hair.

@Peaches: I think she was also photographed wearing it last Thursday. She must really like it. ;-)

just saying @ 07/03/2011 at 4:18 am

I did a double take when I saw that Evan Rachel Wood has a boyfriend almost the same age.

ugly chick

This is an upgrade from the dirty old man.

She has a Jay Leno chin.

Daily Mail had pictures of them holding hands. Keep up with the times!

I love girls with short hair if they have the face for it ,
and ERW definitely has the face for it.
-she looks cute in these photos.
The commentators on this site are, as always, way too critical.
(the hate for girls with short hair is ridiculous, BTW,
and don’t get me started on the cliché that short hair on girls means they’re lesbians. )

they are soooooooo perfect together.

She is beautiful,.. she looks better now than that wig before…

But seriously,… i think someday they will get married,… or just be togheter forever and have kids . Because they are perfect togheter.

Why does she always dress like her partners?

i like Jamie, but dont like ERW.
she seems like a girl who needs to be in a relationships. i dont think sha takes Jamie seriously.
poor Jamie, bet she dump him when she finds a better man.

awn Jamie, who you date is none of my business but i must say that you deserve someone nicer.
i mean, i don’t hate Evan or whatever, but Bells is such a special guy that he deserves the best and as his fan i feel like being protective. but private life is private life…

Ulrich, it’s not about hating girls with short hair. Both Michelle Williams and Emma Watson cut their hair short this year as well and I think they both look gorgeous. I just don’t think ERW can pull off short hair. I don’t think she has the face for it and I think she looked much better with longer hair. Then again, I don’t find her attractive whatsoever and I used to once upon a time. I remember when she and Jamie Bell dated the first time. At least this guy is her age, but like someone else said, I wonder if she will dump him when someone better comes along sadly. I hope everything works out with these two.

Seriously? @ 07/03/2011 at 8:17 pm

@Wonder: Yup, she has a huge ugly chin.

@Jamie:

I don’t know- I just think most guys, like 99%, prefer girls with long hair- because that’s the womanly ideal, and most guys feel that short hair doesn’t belong on girls. And I disagree with that…if a girl is really pretty then I think short hair is extremely sexy, And perhaps I even prefer short hair.
And IMO, ERW does have the face for it. I think she’s much prettier with short hair.
But like you said not every girl can pull it off.
Carey Mulligan for example is not pretty with short hair.
Mia Wasikowska is much prettier with short hair, the hairstyle she sports in RESTLESS.
Natalie Portman is also much prettier with short hair- for my money she was never prettier than in wes anderson’s “Hotel Chevalier”.

Other women who looked good with short hair:
Theron in “the astronaut’s wife”.
Sharon Stone in “The sphere”.
Cameron Diaz in “A life less ordinary”
Kate Beckinsale (uncovered+shooting fish)
Liv Tyler (cookie’s fortune)
Elisha cuthbert.
Selma Blair.
And perhaps the most beautiful of all:
Jean Seberg in BREATHLESS.

-I’m not too crazy about short hair on
Emma Watson