Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Gerard Butler: Party in Malibu!

Gerard Butler: Party in Malibu!

Gerard Butler smiles as he leaves a party on Sunday (July 3) in Malibu, Calif.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud shared a laugh with photographers as he left the beachside celebration.

Gerry stepped out with his beloved pug, Lolita, earlier in the day for a walk on the beach.

Last weekend, Gerry was spotted going surfing with friends – and later walking shirtless – on the beach in Malibu.

Gerry was recently invited to join the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Invitees are recognized for their distinguished work in the entertainment field.

gerard butler leaving party malibu 01
gerard butler leaving party malibu 02
gerard butler leaving party malibu 03
gerard butler leaving party malibu 04
gerard butler leaving party malibu 05
gerard butler leaving party malibu 06
gerard butler leaving party malibu 07
gerard butler leaving party malibu 08
gerard butler leaving party malibu 09

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 115 16 17 18 19 20 [21] Show All
curious cat @ 07/09/2011 at 1:04 am

@justsayin’too:

To think condoms can protect absolutely is to assume that only two body parts connect during the act. Which is obviously isn’t true.

@Summer’s Eve: I was shocked from this story too. I can’t imagine myself what I will do in that situation.
As for the McCain’s story I do believe that the person who kidnapped the little girl knew that her parents are not guarding her good enough and she is an easy target. It wasn’t a coincidence case it was planed in my opinion.

I can’t remember exactly, but I thought I read that it wasn’t the first time the McCanns had left the kids alone in the room while they went to socialize in the evenings with their friends at the resort. If this is the case then it would have been easy for any predator who may have been attracted to the little girl and been watching the family’s daily movements/habits as he would have known that she was being left unattended even if only for a short time.

I must admit when I heard about this case I was shocked at the absolute negligence of the parents, especially in a foreign country. I never went out much, but I never left my kids with anyone but my mother or sisters who never took their eyes off them. They were the only ones I trusted with those so precious to me.

I was looking at this pic from WO and think that the guy standing near the car door as Gerry is getting in kind of looks like Ronnie Madra. Did he accompany Gerry to Italy?
IMO the guy sitting between Gerry and Ryan Seacrest looks a bit like RDJ, although I didn’t see that he was listed among the guests. I recognise Bradley Cooper and Ryan C but can’t see Leo in the car at all. I thought that might have been Leo with the whie towel over his head in another video I saw.

someting nice for a change…My son and I were watching MasterChef. suddenly he tells me mom you need to go their, and I say really? He answered Yes, please mom do that for me. I promised him that I will try next year. Now my son say: good you can practice on me.

anyway…god news to come from Gerry soon. It expend my heart when he wins.

@CC:

Yes, she’s beautiful it’s just that I don’t think she’s quite a good actress.

It’s Hollywood bad influence on actors as there’s always somebody there telling them they look too old, too fat, etc. They may have the fame and the money but is it worth it in the long run? I don’t think so.

@Brooke:

Brooke, you’re right. I saw him in 2008 at TIFF become nervous and not wanting to turn around to one side because the people there were rude to him and some were trying to touch him.

I even saw a woman pinch his cheeks and because he retaliated by pinching, TMZ made a joke about it.

He can be a very touchy-feely kind of guy but it is his decision who he will want to hug or shake hands with. Fans have to respect his space. It can be scary for somebody like him to have some wild fans trying to grab him so it’s no wonder he might not be too nice to those fans.

I’m still shocked about that woman pinching him as what got into her? I got to talk to him myself inside the theatre and I didn’t crowd his space and he was incredibly nice and even recognized me from having met me before.

curious cat @ 07/09/2011 at 9:16 am

@Met him:

I remember seeing the video of that cheek pinching incident. I am not under the impression that he pinched back, He asked quite loudly how she would like it if he pinched her t****. And moved on.

Earlier on the thread I mentioned seeing the intervew with Rob Lowe in which he talked about this kind of fame, how he got caught up in it and eventually realized that all the screaming fan’s “don’t really love ME, they don’t know ME, they love an image they’ve projected on to me.” Lowe said it made him feel “objectifed” and uncomfortable.

TO CLARIFY ONCE MORE THAT PARAGRAPH IS ABOUT ROB LOWE.

:) :) Do not spread any rumours here!

But to be fair, the blame falls on both sides. Hollywood, and the whole entertainment industry, including Nashville, hypes superstars as bigger than life demi-gods to encourage this frenetic star-worship and bring in ka-ching, ka-ching $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

To be honest, I’ve never been much of a star-worshiper. These are just people after all. Talented, ambitious, often brave people, taking big risks to follow their dream, often getting shot down and coming back to try again, not settling for a job at Wal-Mart, and perhaps that is what we most admire about them. I am the first to admit some of them have something I don’t, even it;s just raw chutzpah. But to me, flying to movie sets and red carpet events, to hang outside events to which you haven’t been invited just to catch sight of some star and beg for hugs, kisses and autographs from someone who is really a stranger, is not entirely sane.

Back to GB, I recall another interview in which he said when he first went to these events and heard people screaming his name, he felt frightened and guilty, like a kid who had done something wrong! Didn’t he also talk about flying to India to go to Oneness University and address some of this?

Summer's Eve @ 07/09/2011 at 11:49 am

@curious cat:

“I don’t know what got into her either but in a way I felt bad for the woman. She was probably so excited to see him up close she didn’t think and pinched him as some unthinking people pinch a baby’s or little kid’s cheek. She could have been embarrassed to tears to see herself doing that on world wide TV!”

Obviously, you’ve never met some of the women who attend the GB convention in Vegas! LOL! Embarrasing is not a word in their vocabulary.

Summer's Eve @ 07/09/2011 at 11:49 am

@curious cat:

curious cat @ 07/09/2011 at 5:45 pm

@Summer’s Eve:

No, I haven’t met any of them. But as I recall this woman wasn’t at the GB convention. I thought I made it clear I neither understand nor condone this kind of star worship, but can understand someone getting carried away and doing something she might feel embarrassed about. There are two new threads. Let’s officially retire this one.

curious cat @ 07/09/2011 at 5:45 pm

@Summer’s Eve:

Midsummer's Eve @ 07/10/2011 at 3:25 pm

@curious cat: @<a

Why cop an attitude with me? I wasn’t being nasty with you? And who are you to dictate when a thread is retired or not?
You so called posters her call yourself “regs” here have some kind of sense that you own and run this gossip forum! If we don’t fall in to line or come with a different point of view, you don’t like it! Public forum, babe. Get used to it! LOL!

ciociolina @ 07/21/2011 at 1:26 am

yeah he looks sad and worn out lately……I think he’s SICK OF SHALLOW PLASTIC HOLLYWOOD

Gerard Butler I don’t care what they say about you negatively.To me you will always be the handsomest man on this planet.You are also extremely talented.Your the only one in Hollywood worth watching . You need to play a extreme love story.Make it very dramatic,like the phantom.Your fans want you in a love story.You mostly play comedies and action flicks.Let us see you in a dramatic love story.Your still the best and handsomest leading man that Hollywood has ever had.Do you have a clue on how much your fans really love you.I don’t think so.You showed us your talent in action flicks,comedy flicks,phantosy flicks,why not show your talent in a great love story,after all,you are a Hollywood leading man heartthrob.Do it for your fans.That is what we want.O.k.

Pages: « 115 16 17 18 19 20 [21] Show All