LeAnn Rimes: Teeny Red Bikini!

LeAnn Rimes: Teeny Red Bikini!

LeAnn Rimes wears a skimpy red bikini as she hits the beach with husband Eddie Cibrian on Monday (July 4) in Malibu, Calif.

While LeAnn, 28, walked on the beach, Eddie went shirtless and went paddle surfing!

“Happy 4th Of July!!!!! I hope everyone has a safe and blissful 4th w/ your family and friends,” LeAnn wrote on her Twitter account, adding, “Much love to all the men and women who fight and have fought for our freedom and to keep up safe. Happy 4th!”

FYI: LeAnn is wearing a Charlie by Matthew Zink “Paulina” bikini.

20+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian on the beach in Malibu…

leann rimes bikini eddie cibrian shirtless malibu beach 01
leann rimes bikini eddie cibrian shirtless malibu beach 22
leann rimes bikini eddie cibrian shirtless malibu beach 23

Credit: Ramon Alves; Photos: AKM Images
Posted to: Bikini, Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes, Shirtless

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All
Framading @ 07/05/2011 at 2:50 am

sorry I meant TERRIBLE compared to Leann!! Leann may be an ugly sumbich, but Brandi needs to keep her clothes on! her body is flabbster celly GROSS! Ewwwwwww

sunseeker @ 07/05/2011 at 2:53 am

HANNAH

Maybe she has to find some work since Eddie is not paying any child support or very little. Brandi had to pay some of her money back in the beginning. Leann and Eddie are rolling in it but Brandi has a family to support , so good luck to her I say. Some of us have to do work we don’t want to.

POES LIPPE @ 07/05/2011 at 2:53 am

Trannies should really try to avoid wearing beachwear designed specifically for female bodies. Otherwise it’s just embarrassing for everyone concerned…

Psychos took hold of this site saying crazy nasty stuff. amajean anyone?

There’s nothing much feminine about attention-ho’s body – it’s like a man’s body just *smaller*- no feminine proportions.Ugly man shoulders; waist kinda looks like that of a man too. Back when she was kinda chubby it hid how manly she is. At least maybe the salt water will kill off some of her crotch critters.

@Framading: I think Brandi is pretty myself. Rather conventional looking, but an attractive woman for sure. Even if you don’t like her looks/body you have to agree that when all is said Leann looks like a lizard and Brandi doesn’t.

OMG – this woman is wearing chandelier earings at the beach and is tweeting while everyone around her is enjoying the beach. Are those Eddie and Brandi’s boys as no-one seems to be watching them. You would think that LR and EC would be playing with them given that they only have limited time with them. SOME BONUS MOM!

The term BONUS MOM makes me cringe. It’s just so arrogant, presumptuous and overly-forward like an aggressive dog marking its territory. I’m sure she just says it as a slap in Brandi’s face.

Crikey! Supposed to be a day at the beach enjoying the family time she blogged about? I’ve been down at the beach as well this weekend with the kids and husband. Someone should have told me that the latest beach accessories are a phone, full face of makeup and earings. Have asked husband for the same next year LOL. Yes, she is once again making a mockery of the term BONUS MOM! Please tell me that those kids aren’t Eddies as it looks like nobody is watching them and I watched mine like a hawk!

Tweeting at the beach? Seriously? Such a joke now that I’m wondering if she’s for real? Tweeted about wanting to know what her next blog should be about. Might I suggest addiction?

FAT EDDIE @ 07/05/2011 at 7:19 am

FAT EDDIE, what’s up with the moobs and expanding abdomen… You eating your wife’s share man? She’s looking like more of a dude than you now.

….nothing is going to change the fact that this girl doesn’t have a cute face… I’m a guy and not hating the body but not loving it either as bit too much of a boy look going on. But the face – lets face it – she ain’t pretty now is she…….

INSECURE MUCH! This girl spends so much time on the phone that I don’t know when she finds the time to poop! Give them a year at most before we read that he’s cheating as she’s just gonna wear the guy out. He’s looking seedy and overweight now.

actually these photos just may be “candids” as they confirm what everyone has been thinking:
1. She gets ABSOLUTELY n attention from her husband!
2. All the twitter talk about her “love” for Brandi’s children…/LIES…they are standing RIGHT NXT TO HER IN SOME OF THESE PHOTOS and she is IGNORING them and messing w/her phone!!
3. Eddies parents ignore the crap outta her also, so tht is why she is forced to tweet all the time with all of her “loyal fans” who by the way have apparently not bought any of her new music as it is bombing…they, like ll of us, r just along for the train wreck!

@csaw: You must have read my mind as was about to post the same. There are other pics of the two of them on other sites and she isn’t seen engaging with the boys or her in-laws in any of them. They seem to have a group of extras with them and other than her taking a few pics on her phone of her and Eddie in the “together forever” pose that she’s so fond of, they aren’t hanging out at all. The in-laws are probably too polite to tell her to shut off the phone and play with their grandchildren. She actually looks a little lonely in these shots.

Argh! Sorry JJ – 4 posts – not intentional.

She’s always got her iphone for company, lol.

I TWEET, THEREFORE I AM!

This girl looks lonely. At the beach with family and friends and she’s not really with them at all – so sad!!!!!

Haily Dawn @ 07/05/2011 at 9:19 am

I know that Leann has lost most of her fan base and that a lot of other people seem to really hate her but I actually feel sorry for the girl. Her career has really faltered. and she seems so attention starved that she is willing to humiliate herself with all of the staged photos and the TMI on Twitter. Even though it all seems to be backfiring miserably, she just won’t stop. That isn’t a sign of someone who is in a good place and makes her seem desperate for public adoration. That is really sad. If she really was as happy and “blissful” (she sure loves that word) as she claims, she wouldn’t need approval from outside of herself. With the way she puts it all out there it’s very obvious that she is looking for approval from others. If your relationships are so awesome, you’d think you’d want to keep them private and to yourself to protect them. Not make them subject to public ridicule.

@Speak Now:

Hi Captian Obvious/Speak Now/FP/A

Looks like Speak NoW is gonna be going overboard with her hate today. Did you see all the posts that Speak now made in my name in other two previous threads. It is a sad life that speak now has.
Now she has made even more posts in my name in this thread (see posts 31 and 32.

Don’t worry, I will repost them in Captian Obvious name. Just Jared knows all about it, I told them that if they didn’t delete the post that she made in my name that I would make posts in her names. So we all have JUST JARED to thank for this. They are so invested in WEWE money that they allow her to make posts in other posters names?

So why is WEWE Inc making posts in my name? Could it possibly be the fact that I was right about WEWE mega media blitz?

Captian Obvious @ 07/05/2011 at 9:37 am

You’re wrong, Betty. It’s time for you to turn over a new leaf. WEWE is hot, attractive and smart. I finally realized I’ve wrong ALL this time.

Wow, this is the SECOND staged photo-op that WEWE has released in ONE day and she is GORGEOUS. Well I’m not all surprised. My libido has been in full force this week and last week, so I figured that it was because my vibrator was gearing up to launch a major mega media blitz in my pants. Too many celebs were getting married this weekend, so I had to do something to put the focus on my KITTY! HAHAHAHAHA

This staged photo-op is RIGHT on some many levels.

Amazing legs? CHECK!

The most obvious thing that stands out is the fact that once again WEWE is absoulty beautiful? Usually WEWE is dressed casually in jeans, but dresses show off her amazing body.

It looks like once again WEWE has been reading what we have been saying about her. And if you read this WEWE…I LOVE U.

Now Family Time is important WEWE. I can tell. I follow her every move. Seriously, she is amazing! I love the fact that she tweets a lot about her perfect family? Because WEWE is a goddess? YES.

Well we know that for WEWE tomorrow brings more photo-ops which I and her fans enjoy.

WEWE laughed while she was on vacation? I would to. She is beautiful and rich and famous and takes no crap from her talking haters. So this makes me wonder, WEWE needs to have more photo-ops. Thank you.

@Captain Obvious:

Wow, you have been VERY BUSY. Why did you make all those posts in my name in this thread (posts 31/32) and the previous two threads(posts 2-5 in the dinner thread and post 45 and in the lunch thread 64)? That must mean that things are REALLY bad for WEWE and EC. So what happened in WEWE and EC life that was so bad that they decided that hijacking my name would somehow redeem WEWE and EC? Remember when you went berserk and did the same thing on E News, but they deleted the posts that you made in my and jane’s name?

So is NBC REALLY upset with EC and WEWE as a result of WEWE mega media blitz? Is WEWE have a lot of trouble with that album and single, more than what she is really letting on?

1) “DAMN!!!! Le has one HOT bikini body! Woop woop!!!!!!!!!!!

TRANSLATION: WEWE is not getting favorable feedback on this staged bikini photo-op.

2) “gwen and betty, don’t be so bitter…we realize it would be impossible to emulate Le’s hot bod and happiness….back of the line….LOL!!!!!!”

TRANSLATION: WEWE was jealous of all the positive attention BG received from her Hawaii vacation and so she staged this photo-op and had her mouthpieces to write fluff pieces about it.

3) So is Captian Obvious the very same poster who hijacked mysterious twitter name? If so then does that make JUST JARED responsible because I warned them that she was going to twitter and making accounts in other people’s names because that is what JJ allows her to do here on their site?

@Christofer: @Framading: @Hannah:

Hi Captain Obvious/FP/A/K/SP/K

TRANSLATION: WEWE is not getting favorable feedback from this staged photo-op, so you think that you can make it better by using several different names to trash BG? So we are right, WEWE was REALLY JEALOUS of all the attention BG got for her Hawaii photos.

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Love the Cameras — Are They the New Heidi and Spencer?

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have been the reigning King and Queen of ridiculously staged photo ops for the past few years, though there may be some new competition on the scene. LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian seem to share Heidi and Spencer’s flair for drama, posing for a serious engagement shoot and silly bikini beach strolls. Also like Heidi and Spencer, LeAnn and Eddie just love to share PDA in some of the most unusual places. Considering all of LeAnn and Eddie’s recent camera time, we’d like to know what you think — are LeAnn and Eddie the new Heidi and Spencer?

She looks so stupid holding her phone every damn time..
If she is sooo happy why does she have to prove it with tweeting it every second?
When you have quality time with your family, you pay attention to them and they to you.. Not to your phone..
I think Eddie is getting tired of her phone and constant attention, that’s why he doesn’t pay any attention to her..
How sad

Please the Gwen/Caption Obvious thing is getting so old.
Do you have no life posting on every thing that is said about LeAnn?
Posting the same things over and over again.
So what she is miserable, you don’t have to prove it to us.
We already know this isn’t going to last very long..

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All